Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Rolovich (Wazzu) fired with cause

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Ok genius, next time we make all essential workers stay at home too. That would work out well don't you think?
    Wasnt my point. It's that everyone was supposed to stay home to protect you. You said it over and over. I'm not aint vax. But I'm always amused that the non vaccinated are the ones who are harming the vaccinated. First, if the vaccine works, it I think it does, then why are you worried? Second, it's been proven vaccinated people can pass it along to others. So why does it really matter? If the unvaccinated get it, and die, that's on them correct?? I'm sure I'll get an outstanding follow up from you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    It is encouraged, but a mandate is a no-win scenario for the federal government. You'd have the "personal freedom" crowd spitting venom if it were required, as well as the "America First" crowd angry if we were giving American vaccines to foreigners.

Obviously I would still support such a rule, but I recognize that I'm not the one taking heat for the decisions.
    Ok. Then why is it not just "encouraged" for private America citizens also? As opposed to this OSHA ETS that Biden is trying to have issues which would mandate it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    How do we trust them while they fly and resettle illegal aliens by the thousands all over our country monthly with no tests or vac shots? Splain dat shit.
    Also, why a mandated vaccine for employees of companies but not for those who are unemployed and receive govt entitlements?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    If your wife is fat, you pay more for insurance.
    If you drink, smoke, or watching msu athletics it should be higher too. The latter is bad for Bp and heart attacks!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Burden businesses by requiring vaccine mandates and for the businesses to document it and to ensure it, but don't burden them by making them report side effects. Got it.
    Have you ever dealt with the Department of Labor in your professional life? I have, and I've always found them to be inefficient and redundant. I don't know the specifics of the requirement being waved, but having a duplicate reporting requirement seems silly when there is already a procedure in place for that.

Also, the grifter is insinuating that the vaccine-or-test mandate will cause these surprise side effects and the waving of this redundant rule will cover it up so that no one ever hears about it. But when over 100,000,000 Americans and billions of people worldwide have already been vaccinated, it's safe to say there won't be any surprises. But in the extreme off chance there are, you can be sure we'll hear about it.

vCash
    That is another reason people distrust our govt on this issue. I'm not sure why we don't mandate vaccines for everyone at the border
    Lot of things aren't adding up about this whole thing.

Banned
    vCash
    Didn't DC Politicians get a waiver? Doctor, heal thyself. All kinds of gubment folk getting passes.

vCash
    Also, why a mandated vaccine for employees of companies but not for those who are unemployed and receive govt entitlements?
    Well I wouldn't mind that, but the justification for employers is to protect their coworkers. That's why negative tests and working from home are acceptable alternatives to vaccination.

That principle doesn't apply for unemployed people.

Banned
    vCash
    Well I wouldn't mind that, but the justification for employers is to protect their coworkers. That's why negative tests and working from home are acceptable alternatives to vaccination.

You can get it from a coworker as easy as a football game or grocery store.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Wasnt my point. It's that everyone was supposed to stay home to protect you. You said it over and over. I'm not aint vax. But I'm always amused that the non vaccinated are the ones who are harming the vaccinated. First, if the vaccine works, it I think it does, then why are you worried? Second, it's been proven vaccinated people can pass it along to others. So why does it really matter? If the unvaccinated get it, and die, that's on them correct?? I'm sure I'll get an outstanding follow up from you.
    This one is simple. Can we all wait till the kids are vaccinated too?

Beyond that it can be free for all - vaccinated and unvaccinated. Should not matter anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Why? You had to take government mandated vaccines when you were a kid. Government vaccine mandates have been around, and legal, since vaccines have. George Washington even mandated small pox inoculation for the Continental Army. It helped us win our independence because the British didn't and their army here suffered terribly from it.
    I have never had to show my vaccine card to be employable. Also this virus will be with us regardless of vaccine. So small pox and this virus is apples to oranges. I am not into collectivism. Collectivism is doing away with the private self for the greater good of the collective. Also known as Marxism. Under this ideology man is no more than a cog in the machine and thus expendable. A very dangerous road to go down.

ETA: plenty of children have been homeschooled and their parents did not have them vaccinated due to their personal beliefs. Many of them went on to college and filled out the waiver for being unvaccinated. So there has always been exceptions for personal choice.
    Also how does taking away someones income improve public health? Firing people for being unvaxxed is counterintuitive. But then again government is usually counterintuitive.
    Last edited by BayouDawg; 10-19-2021 at 03:43 PM.

vCash
    You can get it from a coworker as easy as a football game or grocery store.
    Do you spend more hours at work, at the grocery store, or at football games?

vCash
    Didn't DC Politicians get a waiver? Doctor, heal thyself. All kinds of gubment folk getting passes.
    Biden by law doesn't have the authority to mandate congress and their staff be vaccinated. Crazy as it sounds, it's the law.
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 10-19-2021 at 03:58 PM.

vCash
    It doesn't matter, I think only only need to be breathing the air for a small amount of time before you can catch it. Whether you are in the store, game, or work its all the same.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    It doesn't matter, I think only only need to be breathing the air for a small amount of time before you can catch it. Whether you are in the store, game, or work its all the same.
    Someone apparently flunked the Statistics class

vCash
    Supreme court just refused to take up Maine mandate case. So if the Court as situated won't declare this mandate unconstitutional, then I think we can all realize that these mandates aren't going away. Its the most conservative court we have had in 60 years, and if they don't think Maine's law is unconstitutional, I think all the legal scholars can take a minute.

vCash
    Have you ever dealt with the Department of Labor in your professional life? I have, and I've always found them to be inefficient and redundant. I don't know the specifics of the requirement being waved, but having a duplicate reporting requirement seems silly when there is already a procedure in place for that.

Also, the grifter is insinuating that the vaccine-or-test mandate will cause these surprise side effects and the waving of this redundant rule will cover it up so that no one ever hears about it. But when over 100,000,000 Americans and billions of people worldwide have already been vaccinated, it's safe to say there won't be any surprises. But in the extreme off chance there are, you can be sure we'll hear about it.
    Do employers already have to report side effects?

vCash

Then shouldn't it only apply to employees who are physically around other employees?

vCash
    And this is "outrageous" / unprecedented / unusual?

Sounds like some Twitter grifter is just riling people up who want to be riled up.
    Considering there is a law on the books requiring side effects of work place vaccines be reported but they're waving it just for Covid is pretty much the definition of outrageous, unprecedented, and unusual. First ballot hall of fame.

vCash
    The question should be do you spend more time around (within 6 feet of) people at work, football games, or the grocery store?