Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Rolovich (Wazzu) fired with cause

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Yeah, just like last you when you wanted everyone to stay at home while you went to your "essential job". That's a tyrant if you ask me. But carry on.
    Ok genius, next time we make all essential workers stay at home too. That would work out well don't you think?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    Just cause you mop the floors and take out the bio waste doesn't classify you as a "health care worker." Hell early on your post described the apocalypse with everyone you knew dropping like flies. Even last month when you were freaking out over delta. I told you then to relax that in a few weeks cases, hospitalization and deaths would start to drop. You laughed and scoffed at me. Guess I knew a little bit more than you then like I do now. Go over and read the OleMiss vaccine thread on bovine and see for yourself.
    By the way you are needed for a clean up on the lab floor. Might need a mask...
    Why wouldn't it? Guarantee you those mopping the floor know the virus isn't transmitted through surfaces, yet the majority of scholars on this board and elsewhere keep buying disinfecting wipes like they're going out of style.

They may not be a clinician, but I guarantee you they're a healthcare worker!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Ok genius, next time we make all essential workers stay at home too. That would work out well don't you think?
    How bout none of the above?

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    This is an honest question?.does the vaccine prevent or lessen the chance of spread of the Delta variant? Or is transmission the same but the vaccine just prevents sickness to the extreme of the individual?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    The Furim Cleavage Site (the pointy things coming off the ball) of the Virus does not even prefer the cells of any animal for "binding", more than humans. Human's are the top match.

The protein spikes on the virus were mapped to various animals. The number-1 most appropriate animal for the Virus is Humans. Bats can't get this Virus. The pangolin is #2.

No Pangolin has ever been found with this Virus. Like Johnnie Cochran said, "if it doesn't fit, you must acquit." By the way, it is highly improbable for a virus to specialize for Humans but live in other creatures. Especially a creature that we do not co-habitat with. Also, like Johnie Cochran would say, "did you see any Pangolins in the Wuhan wet market and did you test him?" China released an inventory of the Wet Market offerings, there was no Pangolin. Maybe it's hard to inventory a sausage with 7 different varmints mixed in.

That said, non-China based scientists that routinely read and discuss Virology have documents (now deleted from Wuhan's published white papers) where a Virus that is 95% genetic match to COVID-19 was shown in 2012. The scientists are not hackers, they are the EliteDawgs of Virology. So they re-post, tag, and like documents from all over the world, related to Virology. It would be like posting a Tweet from John Cohen, even after Cohen deletes it, it will still exist with us. They have proof of COVID-19 without the Furim Cleavage Site, the pre-Engineered version basically.

My sisters (MSU grads) but with PhDs and MDs from schools in the Northeast are my source of information, I recommend anyone to explore this for themselves.
    And to add to your post. 48 hours after the first case was announced in the US of A Moderna had a vaccine for Covid 19

vCash
    That's absolutely outrageous. SMH. That's the kind of crap that makes people distrust the vaccine or any efforts thereof. Nothing to see here.

vCash
    Who is that? A wannabe pundit that is so unemployable to he just posts on Substack and hopes someone takes him seriously?

Haven't you noticed how every single COVID conspiracy that floats around on social media turns out to be fake, and yet people just move on to the next one and get taken in again and again?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Okay to buy lottery tickets daily and grocery stores but can't go vote? I reckon we all know why.
    Amen
    Brother!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Who is that? A wannabe pundit that is so unemployable to he just posts on Substack and hopes someone takes him seriously?

Haven't you noticed how every single COVID conspiracy that floats around on social media turns out to be fake, and yet people just move on to the next one and get taken in again and again?
    https://www.osha.gov/coronavirus/faqs

Click on "Are adverse reactions to the..."

Is this not OSHA's site?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post

Is this not OSHA's site?
    And this is "outrageous" / unprecedented / unusual?

Sounds like some Twitter grifter is just riling people up who want to be riled up.

vCash

Is this not OSHA's site?
    It's a Conspiracy!!!
    Trust the Science!!!!
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    It's a one-size-fits-almost-all approach. Actual medical exemptions from vaccination exist but are rare. And Biden's EO gives 2 alternatives to people who exercise their freedom to refuse vaccination - work from.home (if applicable) or produce a negative test weekly.
    What EO? He hasn't issued any EO that I am aware, only laid out his plans for what he intends the OSHA ETS to say.

Regardless, my personal belief is that any such ETS (emergency temporary standard for those who don't know) will be enjoined.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post
    Why are you bringing a real life example to this discussion Brunswick, when we know all pertinent information comes from memes????

I'm sure a lot of these posters will also raise hell when their insurance costs go up due to a COVID surcharge from being unvaccinated as enrollment for most is right around the corner. I'm glad you made it though, but the care provided to you in the hospital wasn't free. At the end of the day, we're all left to pay for the ignorant and lazy. The problem is that those that are ignorant blame the lazy and the lazy blame the ignorant.
    I hear ya. Let's start by penalizing all obese people and jacking up their insurance rates, as more tax money is spent on them yearly than other medical condition.

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    Does the vaccine lessen your chance of passing it? Or does it just lessen the severity of it if you get symptoms? Honest question

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    I hear ya. Let's start by penalizing all obese people and jacking up their insurance rates, as more tax money is spent on them yearly than other medical condition.
    If your wife is fat, you pay more for insurance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    There has never been a case on this issue. Ever.
    Yes, there has, several as a matter of fact.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tecumsah Sherman View Post
    Does the vaccine lessen your chance of passing it? Or does it just lessen the severity of it if you get symptoms? Honest question
    I think the latter for sure

The first one it depends on who you ask

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Yes, there has, several as a matter of fact.
    Cite one. Just one where a President issued a vaccine mandate to private citizens via executive fiat or through an executive agency and it was upheld.

vCash
    If your wife is fat, you pay more for insurance.
    Fortunately mine is a bombshell (not so humble brag), but some of y'all are going to be slapped when you tell her why the insurance went up 😂