Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Rolovich (Wazzu) fired with cause

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dalmuti View Post
    Those kinds of cases never make it to SCOTUS because they have no reason to ever take them up. Precedent and case law is very strong on this
    No it's not brother. Please direct me to the authority. You can't give me one example of a vaccine mandate to private citizens issued solely by the president or an executive agency ever being upheld by scotus, any circuit court of appeal, or federal district court. Ever.

And lol at scotus not having reason to take up a vaccine mandate issued to private citizens solely through executive fiat.
    Last edited by confucius say; 10-19-2021 at 01:38 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    100 percent bull shit. Not surprised coming from you. Kamala said before election she would NOT take shot if it were developed under Trump's admin. What dat bitch saying now?
    Her actual comment was said during the VP debate and is extremely well documented on video and transcript. Why do you bother misrepresenting it when you are so easily contradicted?

“If public health professionals, if Dr. Fauci, if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I’ll be the first in line to take it, absolutely. But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I’m not taking it.”

Is that a dumb statement by her? Yeah, kinda. But why it into something it's not?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    It has always been true up to now. I'm old enough to remember some of the cases on other vaccines.
    There has never been a case on this issue. Ever.

vCash
    The US military, and George Washington say hello.
    That wasn't a vaccine mandate to private citizens.
    Nobody is challenging the authority to provide such a mandate to federal employees or the military. That already exists and is in place.
    Last edited by confucius say; 10-19-2021 at 01:42 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    No, that's the point. Even when you see a story about how some huge corporation or hospital fired a few hundred employees, it turns out to be less than 1% of the workforce almost every time. The vaccine mandates work, regardless of how people feel about them theoretically.
    Holding a gun to someone's head works also.

vCash
    I was vaccinated by recommendation by MD Anderson before my treatments this year. I was on the fence before. I don't blame anyone for getting the vaccine or not getting the vaccine. I hope more people get it but no one should be forced to get it. The company I work for has mandated it starting January 1st. You can't come to one of our offshore platforms unless you have been vaccinated.

vCash
    Her actual comment was said during the VP debate and is extremely well documented on video and transcript. Why do you bother misrepresenting it when you are so easily contradicted?

?If public health professionals, if Dr. Fauci, if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I?ll be the first in line to take it, absolutely. But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it, I?m not taking it.?

Is that a dumb statement by her? Yeah, kinda. But why it into something it's not?
    So if my doctors tell me not to take it (both have bc I had one shot and covid), she is saying I should listen to both of them instead of the President? Good.

What she is advocating for in that statement is medical freedom based on advice from doctors as opposed to your medical treatment being mandated to you by a sitting President. What a glorious concept.
    Last edited by confucius say; 10-19-2021 at 01:45 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    So if my doctors tell me not to take it (both have bc I had one shot and covid), she is saying I should listen to both of them instead of the President? Good.

What she is advocating for in that statement is medical freedom based on advice from doctors as opposed to your medical treatment being mandated to you by a sitting President. What a glorious concept.
    you should just go out today and get the live-saving trump vaccine

vCash
    If you have multiple legitimate doctors telling you not to get the vaccine based on your personal situation (as in they're not just crazy nutjobs telling everyone not to get it), I have no problem with you not getting it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dalmuti View Post
    you should just go out today and get the live-saving trump vaccine
    Ha. I had one of them brother.

And honestly I may get another one at some point. But that should be my decision, not Biden's or Trump's.

vCash
    If you have multiple legitimate doctors telling you not to get the vaccine based on your personal situation (as in they're not just crazy nutjobs telling everyone not to get it), I have no problem with you not getting it.
    Exactly. That's logical. It isn't a one size fits all approach, and that is why an across the board vaccine mandate makes no sense.

Banned
    vCash
    "Americans can always be counted on to do the right thing…after they have exhausted all other possibilities" - Winston Churchill

vCash
    LOL, you are clueless as usual. I'm in a clinical healthcare field. I have never been in my basement. You wouldn't know right on this if it ran over you with an 18 wheeler.
    Just cause you mop the floors and take out the bio waste doesn't classify you as a "health care worker." Hell early on your post described the apocalypse with everyone you knew dropping like flies. Even last month when you were freaking out over delta. I told you then to relax that in a few weeks cases, hospitalization and deaths would start to drop. You laughed and scoffed at me. Guess I knew a little bit more than you then like I do now. Go over and read the OleMiss vaccine thread on bovine and see for yourself.
    By the way you are needed for a clean up on the lab floor. Might need a mask...

vCash
    We the tyrants? Damn. Whose forcing who here? Are we pushing to make getting a shot illegal?
    You want to force others to sacrifice their lives for your "freedom." That my friend is tyranny by definition.

Banned
    vCash
    Kind of strange when you look at all the investment portfolios of politicians these days bulking up on big Pharma. Big Pharma is making a big killing

vCash
    Exactly. That's logical. It isn't a one size fits all approach, and that is why an across the board vaccine mandate makes no sense.
    It's a one-size-fits-almost-all approach. Actual medical exemptions from vaccination exist but are rare. And Biden's EO gives 2 alternatives to people who exercise their freedom to refuse vaccination - work from.home (if applicable) or produce a negative test weekly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Then consider yourself lucky. I'm a decade younger than you, in decent shape, non-smoker, rarely have taken antibiotics, never gotten a flu shot, never had the flu, had 1 sinus infection in 20 years as my only illness.
    A year ago this week I got what I thought was a sinus infection which turned out to be COVID. I hit my 10 day mark and thought it had cleared, when my O2 level crashed and I was admitted for COVID pneumonia. O2 level was 82, then dropped my first 24 hours in the hospital. Spent a week on oxygen and getting remdesivir treatments along with about a dozen other things. A year in and I'm still not back to pre-COVID capacity. No cardio capacity, sleep cycles out of whack, battle with exhaustion.
    So just because it doesn't impact you doesn't mean others have the same experience.

And I got the vaccine as soon as I could so I can lessen my future risks.
    Why are you bringing a real life example to this discussion Brunswick, when we know all pertinent information comes from memes????

I'm sure a lot of these posters will also raise hell when their insurance costs go up due to a COVID surcharge from being unvaccinated as enrollment for most is right around the corner. I'm glad you made it though, but the care provided to you in the hospital wasn't free. At the end of the day, we're all left to pay for the ignorant and lazy. The problem is that those that are ignorant blame the lazy and the lazy blame the ignorant.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDawg View Post
    Man, I thought better of you. This one post makes anything else you say suspect.
    How so? We have to deal with it now no matter how it originated. The Chinese are already our enemy. We need to already be weaning ourselves off their goods, but we just flat out can not do it cold turkey, nor is there the national will to even do it slowly. Unless you want to go to war over it there really isn't much we an do to hurt them, not quickly. If it turns out that they did it then that's certainly an option, If we DO go to war over it, vaccine mandates will be the least of our worries. AS IT STANDS, there is no convincing evidence either way. You don't want to start WWIII over that kind of evidence.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Stewart's use of comedy to show idiotic it is for people to believe it wasnt from the lab makes its point very well.
    Its a comedy show, great source. That says it all really.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    The Furim Cleavage Site (the pointy things coming off the ball) of the Virus does not even prefer the cells of any animal for "binding", more than humans. Human's are the top match.

The protein spikes on the virus were mapped to various animals. The number-1 most appropriate animal for the Virus is Humans. Bats can't get this Virus. The pangolin is #2.

No Pangolin has ever been found with this Virus. Like Johnnie Cochran said, "if it doesn't fit, you must acquit." By the way, it is highly improbable for a virus to specialize for Humans but live in other creatures. Especially a creature that we do not co-habitat with. Also, like Johnie Cochran would say, "did you see any Pangolins in the Wuhan wet market and did you test him?" China released an inventory of the Wet Market offerings, there was no Pangolin. Maybe it's hard to inventory a sausage with 7 different varmints mixed in.

That said, non-China based scientists that routinely read and discuss Virology have documents (now deleted from Wuhan's published white papers) where a Virus that is 95% genetic match to COVID-19 was shown in 2012. The scientists are not hackers, they are the EliteDawgs of Virology. So they re-post, tag, and like documents from all over the world, related to Virology. It would be like posting a Tweet from John Cohen, even after Cohen deletes it, it will still exist with us. They have proof of COVID-19 without the Furim Cleavage Site, the pre-Engineered version basically.

My sisters (MSU grads) but with PhDs and MDs from schools in the Northeast are my source of information, I recommend anyone to explore this for themselves.
    Most if not all human pandemic viruses are best suited to humans. When they make the mutation that enables them to spread between humans that easily then they almost always are not as well suited to the original animal host. That is not some earth shaking secret revelation. You would expect it to be that way. Now that says nothing either way about it's origin. A genetically engineered one that can spread between humans would be exactly the same way.