Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Rolovich (Wazzu) fired with cause

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Start by firing Fauci. He also was in charge when antibiotics were being pumped out like candy. He and his pharma peddling wife need to be in jail..
    Firing him might make you feel better, but it's not going to change a thing. COVID will still be here and we will still be trying to convince idiots to do what's right. So, what exactly do you have against antibiotics?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    You need to take off the tinfoil hat.
    You been wrong since day one on this thing. It's you that's been wearing the tinfoil hat. It's ok to come out of the basement now

vCash
    You have no educated idea where it came from and neither do I. You are just as dumb as I have always thought you were.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I though it was spot on along with his other stuff.
    That position says you are all for sacrificing others so you can do what you want. That argument is absolutely disgusting. It's also totally un-American. It is the hallmark of ALL tyrants.

Banned
    vCash
    Firing him might make you feel better, but it's not going to change a thing. COVID will still be here and we will still be trying to convince idiots to do what's right. So, what exactly do you have against antibiotics?
    Are you old enough to remember how they were over prescribed? I did my own research back then and refused to go long instead letting whatever ailed me to run its course without antibiotics. Haven't had a flu shot nor a covid shot. I'm 58 and recovered from covid about seven weeks or so ago. Extreme exhaustion is all that I suffered. For the first time since I can't remember for the first time I'm probably close to 20 years I did take medicine a five-day Supply on day 4 hours back on my feet. I think my reluctance to take antibiotics back in the day improve my immune system.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Stewart on Colbert is really educational. LOL. No wonder.

vCash
    Wow. So you believe the virus came from a wet market Pangolin? You're even more dumb than I thought
    The Furim Cleavage Site (the pointy things coming off the ball) of the Virus does not even prefer the cells of any animal for "binding", more than humans. Human's are the top match.

The protein spikes on the virus were mapped to various animals. The number-1 most appropriate animal for the Virus is Humans. Bats can't get this Virus. The pangolin is #2.

No Pangolin has ever been found with this Virus. Like Johnnie Cochran said, "if it doesn't fit, you must acquit." By the way, it is highly improbable for a virus to specialize for Humans but live in other creatures. Especially a creature that we do not co-habitat with. Also, like Johnie Cochran would say, "did you see any Pangolins in the Wuhan wet market and did you test him?" China released an inventory of the Wet Market offerings, there was no Pangolin. Maybe it's hard to inventory a sausage with 7 different varmints mixed in.

That said, non-China based scientists that routinely read and discuss Virology have documents (now deleted from Wuhan's published white papers) where a Virus that is 95% genetic match to COVID-19 was shown in 2012. The scientists are not hackers, they are the EliteDawgs of Virology. So they re-post, tag, and like documents from all over the world, related to Virology. It would be like posting a Tweet from John Cohen, even after Cohen deletes it, it will still exist with us. They have proof of COVID-19 without the Furim Cleavage Site, the pre-Engineered version basically.

My sisters (MSU grads) but with PhDs and MDs from schools in the Northeast are my source of information, I recommend anyone to explore this for themselves.

vCash
    Are you old enough to remember how they were over prescribed? I did my own research back then and refused to go long instead letting whatever ailed me to run its course without antibiotics. Haven't had a flu shot nor a covid shot. I'm 58 and recovered from covid about seven weeks or so ago. Extreme exhaustion is all that I suffered. For the first time since I can't remember for the first time I'm probably close to 20 years I did take medicine a five-day Supply on day 4 hours back on my feet. I think my reluctance to take antibiotics back in the day improve my immune system.
    I'm your age, and NOW I understand. LOL. You are one of those. LOL again.

Banned
    vCash
    That position says you are all for sacrificing others so you can do what you want. That argument is absolutely disgusting. It's also totally un-American. It is the hallmark of ALL tyrants.
    We the tyrants? Damn. Whose forcing who here? Are we pushing to make getting a shot illegal?

vCash
    We the tyrants? Damn. Whose forcing who here? Are we pushing to make getting a shot illegal?
    For real. What a clown

vCash
    Stewart on Colbert is really educational. LOL. No wonder.
    Stewart's use of comedy to show idiotic it is for people to believe it wasnt from the lab makes its point very well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    The Furim Cleavage Site (the pointy things coming off the ball) of the Virus does not even prefer the cells of any animal for "binding", more than humans. Human's are the top match.

The protein spikes on the virus were mapped to various animals. The number-1 most appropriate animal for the Virus is Humans. Bats can't get this Virus. The pangolin is #2.

No Pangolin has ever been found with this Virus. Like Johnnie Cochran said, "if it doesn't fit, you must acquit." By the way, it is highly improbable for a virus to specialize for Humans but live in other creatures. Especially a creature that we do not co-habitat with. Also, like Johnie Cochran would say, "did you see any Pangolins in the Wuhan wet market and did you test him?" China released an inventory of the Wet Market offerings, there was no Pangolin. Maybe it's hard to inventory a sausage with 7 different varmints mixed in.

That said, non-China based scientists that routinely read and discuss Virology have documents (now deleted from Wuhan's published white papers) where a Virus that is 95% genetic match to COVID-19 was shown in 2012. The scientists are not hackers, they are the EliteDawgs of Virology. So they re-post, tag, and like documents from all over the world, related to Virology. It would be like posting a Tweet from John Cohen, even after Cohen deletes it, it will still exist with us. They have proof of COVID-19 without the Furim Cleavage Site, the pre-Engineered version basically.

My sisters (MSU grads) but with PhDs and MDs from schools in the Northeast are my source of information, I recommend anyone to explore this for themselves.
    Thank you Sir for the excellent post.

Banned
    vCash

vCash
    Yeah, just like last you when you wanted everyone to stay at home while you went to your "essential job". That's a tyrant if you ask me. But carry on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Yeah, just like last you when you wanted everyone to stay at home while you went to your "essential job". That's a tyrant if you ask me. But carry on.
    We shut down the country but left Wal-Mart and the liquor stores open.

vCash
    I remember watching that. Funny but sad. Of course Stewart isn't a "scientist" but he's exposing the fallacies of how someone could really question the origin of a virus that came from a city that had a biosafety level 4 laboratory that primarily works with coronaviruses. It seems like it would be common sense to assume the virus came from that lab but you have a side of the aisle that champions they are the critical thinkers following the science and the only ones with rational thoughts while everyone else must be silenced, canceled, and treated like children. Politics aside how can a rational person not assume that's where covid originated?

vCash
    You need help man. Seriously.

vCash
    Then consider yourself lucky. I'm a decade younger than you, in decent shape, non-smoker, rarely have taken antibiotics, never gotten a flu shot, never had the flu, had 1 sinus infection in 20 years as my only illness.
    A year ago this week I got what I thought was a sinus infection which turned out to be COVID. I hit my 10 day mark and thought it had cleared, when my O2 level crashed and I was admitted for COVID pneumonia. O2 level was 82, then dropped my first 24 hours in the hospital. Spent a week on oxygen and getting remdesivir treatments along with about a dozen other things. A year in and I'm still not back to pre-COVID capacity. No cardio capacity, sleep cycles out of whack, battle with exhaustion.
    So just because it doesn't impact you doesn't mean others have the same experience.

And I got the vaccine as soon as I could so I can lessen my future risks.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    That too but it's better the other way around. What you had backwards is natural immunity being better than the vaccine. Most reputable studies show exactly the opposite. There have been a few that have been seized on by certain media outlets that show the other way, but the preponderance of the evidence so far says the vaccines do better.
    Have you read the Israel study?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Then consider yourself lucky. I'm a decade younger than you, in decent shape, non-smoker, rarely have taken antibiotics, never gotten a flu shot, never had the flu, had 1 sinus infection in 20 years as my only illness.
    A year ago this week I got what I thought was a sinus infection which turned out to be COVID. I hit my 10 day mark and thought it had cleared, when my O2 level crashed and I was admitted for COVID pneumonia. O2 level was 82, then dropped my first 24 hours in the hospital. Spent a week on oxygen and getting remdesivir treatments along with about a dozen other things. A year in and I'm still not back to pre-COVID capacity. No cardio capacity, sleep cycles out of whack, battle with exhaustion.
    So just because it doesn't impact you doesn't mean others have the same experience.

And I got the vaccine as soon as I could so I can lessen my future risks.
    Damn. I do consider myself lucky bruns. Fyi, I also have been pretty much a south beach diet for 25 years or so. 50 or so push ups or so daily. Glad you made it man.