Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Rolovich (Wazzu) fired with cause

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rock View Post
    There have been vaccine mandates for generations in order to attend public school. Why is everyone so pissed off over this one?

I think it is because of the internet and social media. There is misinformation ranging from bold faced lies to partial truths that has created a divide between groups.

If you have a stance, there is a place you can go to reinforce your beliefs on the internet. We aren't living in the information age but the misinformation age.

Among the major news sources the worst offenders are FOX, CNN and MSNBC. I find ABC & CBS are much less biased and I prefer BBC. I find BBC the least biased. I see them reporting US News from an outsiders view point which I find refreshing.

Oh well, this pandemic surely is coming to a close. We should be getting closer to that herd immunity thingy at some point. At least that's my story and I am sticking to it.
    1) It's new. It seems pretty safe, but people don't like being mandated to take something when they don't know what, if any, long term impacts there are.
    2) If you're youngish and healthy, Covid is still pretty low risk to you. The vaccine is leaky. Combine that with the fact that the vaccine is new, and it's not the type of disease that warrants trampling on people's liberty.
    3) The mandates are a little bit about public health, but it's a lot about putting the thumb down on people. That's why there isn't the obvious exception for prior infection. They want people to get the vaccine, but they'll gladly sacrifice some willing compliance in exchange for being able to get the satisfaction of forcing people to get it with the threat of their livelihood. People see that it's more about putting the thumb down on people so that makes them distrust any statements about its safety or efficacy.
    4) Pretty much every institution associated with the government has shown itself to be a combination of partisan and incompetent. Some of the incompetence is because they are partisan, but some of the dumb partisanship is because they are staffed with the type of mediocrities that have the intelligence that leads to being partisan and incompetent independently. That doesn't inspire a lot of confidence. This is compounded by them saying stupid things like "the vaccine is proven safe", when obviously it's not proven safe for the things people are largely worried about.
    5) A lot of medical associations have shown themselves to place more emphasis on wokeness than competency and science. People don't pay attention enough to know which ones are still focused on science and which ones aren't, so they don't have a trusted source to look to.
    6) There's no credible news institution that people can rely on. We have "infotainment" like the news stations and hopelessly compromised places like Reuters, the AP, the NYT, etc., so they can't point people to credible sources, or at least can't be trusted when they say a source is credible.

If in five years you don't see any negative impacts from the mRNA vaccines, there won't be nearly as much trouble getting people to take the annual ones that are presumably coming like the flu shot. And hopefully we'll get some mRNA vaccines for other existing viruses.

vCash
    OH my! You don't hear that on the mainstream news, do you!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    You need to take off the tinfoil hat.
    haha- I got to hear this. What part of his post incorrect?
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    haha- I got to hear this. What part of his post incorrect?
    All of it. It does do a nice summation of every crack pot conspiracy theory out there though. Just for the record to head you off, he only Democrat I have ever voted for in an election for a national level post is John C. Stennis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post
    OH my! You don't hear that on the mainstream news, do you!
    With reason.

vCash
    All of it. It does do a nice summation of every crack pot conspiracy theory out there though. Just for the record to head you off, he only Democrat I have ever voted for in an election for a national level post is John C. Stennis.
    Wow. So you believe the virus came from a wet market Pangolin? You're even more dumb than I thought
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    With reason.
    What a first hand account of events? Posters on this site quote friends of friends of friends that work in the medical profession to form and post their opinion, but here you have a first hand account and you poo poo it!

Priceless!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Not this idiot we got for a Pope.
    Yep. The current pope has been left winged authoritarian and his position means absolute dick. If I'm a Catholic , I go with my heart and Bible; not what an overly political pope says.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    That too but it's better the other way around. What you had backwards is natural immunity being better than the vaccine. Most reputable studies show exactly the opposite. There have been a few that have been seized on by certain media outlets that show the other way, but the preponderance of the evidence so far says the vaccines do better.
    Why? You had to take government mandated vaccines when you were a kid. Government vaccine mandates have been around, and legal, since vaccines have. George Washington even mandated small pox inoculation for the Continental Army. It helped us win our independence because the British didn't and their army here suffered terribly from it.
    If natural immunity is not as good then why is the federal government adding proof of Covid as compliance with the vaccine mandate? This is an EO and there is no precedent for the Supreme Court and federal vaccine mandates. It says on the CDC website that mRNA vaccines are a new treatment for these types of viruses. Are you saying they are lying?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Gonna create a whole new category of law practice for all the lawsuits coming over this stuff.
    The job of the future is Vaccine and COVID law.

"One Call, That's All"

Opening question to Dr. Fauci, "What is gain of function and why was it too dangerous to do in American labs"

2nd Question, "Why were you and your associates sponsoring it in Wuhan?"
    Last edited by The Federalist Engineer; 10-19-2021 at 11:20 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    1) It's new. It seems pretty safe, but people don't like being mandated to take something when they don't know what, if any, long term impacts there are.
    2) If you're youngish and healthy, Covid is still pretty low risk to you. The vaccine is leaky. Combine that with the fact that the vaccine is new, and it's not the type of disease that warrants trampling on people's liberty.
    3) The mandates are a little bit about public health, but it's a lot about putting the thumb down on people. That's why there isn't the obvious exception for prior infection. They want people to get the vaccine, but they'll gladly sacrifice some willing compliance in exchange for being able to get the satisfaction of forcing people to get it with the threat of their livelihood. People see that it's more about putting the thumb down on people so that makes them distrust any statements about its safety or efficacy.
    4) Pretty much every institution associated with the government has shown itself to be a combination of partisan and incompetent. Some of the incompetence is because they are partisan, but some of the dumb partisanship is because they are staffed with the type of mediocrities that have the intelligence that leads to being partisan and incompetent independently. That doesn't inspire a lot of confidence. This is compounded by them saying stupid things like "the vaccine is proven safe", when obviously it's not proven safe for the things people are largely worried about.
    5) A lot of medical associations have shown themselves to place more emphasis on wokeness than competency and science. People don't pay attention enough to know which ones are still focused on science and which ones aren't, so they don't have a trusted source to look to.
    6) There's no credible news institution that people can rely on. We have "infotainment" like the news stations and hopelessly compromised places like Reuters, the AP, the NYT, etc., so they can't point people to credible sources, or at least can't be trusted when they say a source is credible.

If in five years you don't see any negative impacts from the mRNA vaccines, there won't be nearly as much trouble getting people to take the annual ones that are presumably coming like the flu shot. And hopefully we'll get some mRNA vaccines for other existing viruses.
    Your #2 is disgusting. Completely and absolutely disgusting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Wow. So you believe the virus came from a wet market Pangolin? You're even more dumb than I thought
    You have no educated idea where it came from and neither do I. You are just as dumb as I have always thought you were.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post
    What a first hand account of events? Posters on this site quote friends of friends of friends that work in the medical profession to form and post their opinion, but here you have a first hand account and you poo poo it!

Priceless!
    That is your account is it?

Banned
    vCash
    You have no educated idea where it came from and neither do I. You are just as dumb as I have always thought you were.
    You have not been keeping up. Fauci and the Chi-Com lab are real. We've been lied to.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    If natural immunity is not as good then why is the federal government adding proof of Covid as compliance with the vaccine mandate? This is an EO and there is no precedent for the Supreme Court and federal vaccine mandates. It says on the CDC website that mRNA vaccines are a new treatment for these types of viruses. Are you saying they are lying?
    Good grief, I read, and understand, studies. By the way, there have been federal vaccine mandates since we have had a military. You are using some one the worst of the anitvaxx nut job things too. Vaccines are not treatment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    You have not been keeping up. Fauci and the Chi-Com lab are real. We've been lied to.
    I have been keeping up, but there is no evidence of that yet, except in nut job conspiracy crap. It may turn out to be true, but then again it may not. People just take things and run with them. The thing is, it really makes no difference now, the genie is out of the bottle. What do you want to do, nuke China?

vCash
    Are you for mandate Covid vaccines?

Banned
    vCash
    I though it was spot on along with his other stuff.

Banned
    vCash
    I have been keeping up, but there is no evidence of that yet, except in nut job conspiracy crap. It may turn out to be true, but then again it may not. People just take things and run with them. The thing is, it really makes no difference now, the genie is out of the bottle. What do you want to do, nuke China?
    Start by firing Fauci. He also was in charge when antibiotics were being pumped out like candy. He and his pharma peddling wife need to be in jail..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Are you for mandate Covid vaccines?
    Yes.