Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Backup

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Dead Injuns going hard in the paint. Highest rated QB in MSU history can't even get on the field in a blowout when the starter is hurt.
    Dead Injuns going hard in the paint... Damn dats skrong. LMAO.

Seriously though, that sucks. HARD!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Dead Injuns going hard in the paint. Highest rated QB in MSU history can't even get on the field in a blowout when the starter is hurt.
    Yeah it's not a good look at all......BTW, he's not the highest rated QB we've signed......
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    Yeah it's not a good look at all......BTW, he's not the highest rated QB we've signed......
    John Bond?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I find it really really hard to believe this
    This has been said for months now. Some of you just thought we were crazy for saying it. Sawyer could be great IF he wanted to be. Realistically he will see the Dude more consistently earlier than he would on Davis Wade because that is where he really wants to be.

I feel like this has been said before?. Hmmm

vCash
    Tyler Russell? I didn't think he was that high.

vCash
    If what all I'm reading in this thread is true, we have to get the best qb available in the entire portal like as soon as they get in it!! Leach probably needs to have a sit down with Sawyer.

vCash
    It amazes me that I’m any of the scouting that occurred no one figured out he wanted to play baseball…

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    If what all I'm reading in this thread is true, we have to get the best qb available in the entire portal like as soon as they get in it!! Leach probably needs to have a sit down with Sawyer.
    Why? Bc he's 4th string or Bc we had a guy early in the thread who stated his opinion that sawyer didn't like football Bc he stayed for his sr year of baseball? It was an opinion based on a guy wanting to play baseball his sr year. Not a crime or a fact he didn't like football. I have some sources, and I have zero clue if he likes football or baseball more. Doesn't matter yet. But nobody has said he doesn't like football Bc he went to prom..... except the message boards.
    Last edited by Homedawg; 10-19-2021 at 10:49 PM.

vCash
    Must be some QB from the late 80 early 90s. I thought I read that Sawyer was the highest rated in the info MSU releases when they sign but I could be wrong.

Of course that doesn't mean anything since I thought Marvin Byrdsong was a lock for the NFL when he signed.

vCash
    According to 24/7 he is. Sawyer was a 4* .9393
    Next highest was KT, a 4* .9258

vCash
    He must be counting someone that was prior to the rating system. I?d like to know who he considers a higher rated QB.

vCash
    Nope......1992, Rodney Hudson from LaGrange, GA was a 5 star QB that signed with JWS....Kid never saw much p/t at all.......Don't think he was 5 star but Todd Jordan was very highly recruited out of Tupelo in the early 90's......Derrick Taite was also highly recruited as well.......
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Nope......1992, Rodney Hudson from LaGrange, GA was a 5 star QB that signed with JWS....Kid never saw much p/t at all.......Don't think he was 5 star but Todd Jordan was very highly recruited out of Tupelo in the early 90's......Derrick Taite was also highly recruited as well.......
    I really don't think there were star ratings that early - at least not that I remember. I know in GA if you made the AJC Super 11 you were a big deal, and Hudson was on that list. Hudson was definitely the most hyped recruit of that time for MSU, and came with some bonafides - Hudson led Lagrange (a GA power at the time) to an undefeated State Title and was AJC and AP Georgia Player of the Year. He also brought Walt Harris with him.

vCash
    Tyler Russell was .9197 4 star.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    I’ve heard from two different places that will is very questionable for Saturday at this point. Prob nearer to doubtful
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    What's the scoop on Lovertich? The guy was here for spring. He played in JuCo and South Alabama. He looks short but serviceable.

vCash
    Walt Harris panned out to be a good player and played in the pro's. I remember Rodney Hudson coming in and playing a little in one game and that was about it.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    I’ve heard from two different places that will is very questionable for Saturday at this point. Prob nearer to doubtful
    Wish somebody would figger it out cuz there's another here saying he"s playing. But I guess uncertainty in commode door camp is best for now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    What's the scoop on Lovertich? The guy was here for spring. He played in JuCo and South Alabama. He looks short but serviceable.
    He looks like he has good zip on the ball, but yeah he is short 5'11 I think. nothing like me on a good day im 5'751285.

vCash
    Saw a report saying the Vandy back-up QB will be starting due to the #1 starter getting hurt against SC
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.