Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
Jack Abraham was supposed to be the back up. Somehow he got a concussion in practice and decided to stop playing football.

Lovertich is a Sun Belt/FCS caliber QB who loves MSU and I don't mind him being on the team. He's supposed to be third string.

Robertson and Greek aren't ready. Not sure how into football Sawyer really is so I wouldn't be surprised if Greek ends up being the guy in the future.
Jack Abraham hasn't been a factor since the summer. Think about this, in 5 months we couldn't get a guy ready to take 15 snaps in a game we were down 28-40 pts to one of if not the best team in the country, where we had zero chance of even scoring a touchdown against.
I really do not care if Sawyer or Greek couldn't even get a throw off, after 5 months they should have some basic understanding on how to take a snap and run for their life and throw it out of bounds or take a slide.

I want to hear it directly out of Sawyer's mouth that he doesn't care about football. And if that is the case, we need to move on, unless we are just using football for an extra baseball scholly. And if that is the case, with the NIL that is retarded.