Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mike Leach

vCash
    It won?t matter considering that Leach likes to overachieve with lesser guys. He doesn?t really seem to care about recruiting and I believe it?s due to his- it?s the system not the guys running it mentality that he portrays.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post
    It won?t matter considering that Leach likes to overachieve with lesser guys. He doesn?t really seem to care about recruiting and I believe it?s due to his- it?s the system not the guys running it mentality that he portrays.
    If you buy him the best available, he doesn’t really have a choice does he?

vCash
    Some people hardly posted after the tamu win. They have been licking their chops for this this Bama beat down. What a miserable way to live.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    Some people hardly posted after the tamu win. They have been licking their chops for this this Bama beat down. What a miserable way to live.
    And the same people our hoping we look like shit against Vandy to support the narrative.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    And the same people our hoping we look like shit against Vandy to support the narrative.
    Unfortunately this is true. Sad.

vCash
    Ill never understand being joyful about your team losing. I hate losing no matter what I think about the coach or scheme.

vCash
    I bet we look great against Vandy. They are terrible. We are a 23 point favorite. We may be able to score 30 points this week
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I bet we look great against Vandy. They are terrible. We are a 23 point favorite. We may be able to score 30 points this week
    In all honesty I will be disappointed if we dont score at least 35. I may join you all on the anti leach train if we only score like 17.

vCash
    We should look very good against Vandy. If we don't then I'll be pissed. Losing to Bama is one thing but looking like shit against Vandy is totally unacceptable even in my sunny side opinion.

vCash
    We should look very good against Vandy. If we don't then I'll be pissed. Losing to Bama is one thing but looking like shit against Vandy is totally unacceptable even in my sunny side opinion.
    Agreed this is one we need to come out and dominate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    Yesterday?s loss wasn?t about Leach or Saban ?it was about the Jimmy?s and the Joe?s. Usually the team that has superior athletes win, true in any sport. Nobddy has better players than Alabama. Who,thinks a Coach can take over a program and completely change the style of play and be successful in 1 year in the SEC west? Just a couple weeks ago everyone was loving Sam Pittman, now 3 loses in a row, he doesn?t look so great. What about ole Dan. Left us to go to a big time program, his ass is now sucking wind. Give Leach some time and then love him or crucify him. The potential , I can see it. Shit, we?ve beaten A&M and NC State. Get on board and see what can happen.

We know Leach wins if given time. Remember When John Cohen came , he was always a winner. But It took Him time to turn us around. The same whinny ass fans were wanting to fire Him. Guess what ?he got us in a National Championship game. Let?s at least see how,this season turn out.
    Best post I have seen in a while. Just how long did it take to build Rome? Instant gratification is what is wrong with mankind.
    Last edited by Percho; 10-17-2021 at 03:27 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Nice double standard based on arbitrary "expectations" and not actual results.
    The offense has improved the last 12 months.
    The defense has not.
    Neither is good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    The offense has improved the last 12 months.
    The defense has not.
    Neither is good.
    This is the truth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    Call them out. 😂

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post
    Call them out. 😂
    Nah Ive got too much to do this week. I cant be starting any keyboard wars.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDawg View Post
    Moorhead didn't beat Alabama either his 2 years at State, but didn't lose to them as bad as we have lost under Leach. We scored ONE Touchdown against Alabama the past 4 years and that was under Moorhead. Talk about pathetic.
    We didn't get beat as bad because we had the number one defense in the country.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Percho View Post
    Best post I have seen in a while. Just how long did it take to build Rome? Instant gratification is what is wrong with mankind.
    I?ve been a state fan since 1987. During that stretch. Most conference wins has been 6 including the run to 1 in the country. Not to mention 17 losing seasons. I come to the realization long ago that it doesn?t matter the coach. Many were fire Mullen, then Moorhead.
    , now leach. State will always sprinkle in some nice seasons but they are few and far in between. Getting 7 wins a year and a bowl is the absolute ceiling any fan should realistically hope otherwise it?s gonna to be real disappointment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgsfanalongtime77 View Post
    I?ve been a state fan since 1987. During that stretch. Most conference wins has been 6 including the run to 1 in the country. Not to mention 17 losing seasons. I come to the realization long ago that it doesn?t matter the coach. Many were fire Mullen, then Moorhead.
    , now leach. State will always sprinkle in some nice seasons but they are few and far in between. Getting 7 wins a year and a bowl is the absolute ceiling any fan should realistically hope otherwise it?s gonna to be real disappointment.
    So you think the ceiling should be 7? Not the floor?
    This just drips of the old state attitude. Well let's just be competitive and hope we go to a bowl...
    Mullen showed us we can compete, we were all in until SS left us for UF. When Keenum hired JC as AD we reverted back to the old days and it appears some of our fans did as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Agreed this is one we need to come out and dominate
    IFFY with a banged up QB, I see another conservative offensive game plan. Now on defense I think we have a better chance of being aggressive and go all out on a terrible Vandy team.

I hope we win 45-0, but the next game with Kentucky will be the game we need to come out "smoking"!

vCash
    I hope if up that much we try to get QB2 some reps, just in case of injury rest of the way to QB1