Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Flame away

vCash

Flame away

I'd trade Danny boy right now from Florida

vCash
    The only problem with this is mullen wanted to go. If mullen wanted to be here though, it's a no brainer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    The only problem with this is mullen wanted to go. If mullen wanted to be here though, it's a no brainer
    Agree but I hate this product we have now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    No coach with experience is going to want to work for our AD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    Of course. Almost no MSU fans wanted Mullen to leave until it became apparent that Mullen wanted to leave. He didn't think he could win a championship at MSU. I hope he never does at UF.

vCash
    There is better coaches out there than Mullen. I think his next stop is the NFL or a golf course. Our immediate need is a Athletic Director. We dont need Cohen hiring another football coach.
    Last edited by Leeshouldveflanked; 10-16-2021 at 10:27 PM.

vCash
    Agree but I hate this product we have now
    This product we have is horrible. I have no idea how we beat A&M. But I do know it took the biggest comeback in school history to beat La Tech. We lost to Memphis. Our head coach doesn't recruit or really watch film of the other team. He doesn't make adjustments. He's married to his system and he's on the downcycle of his career. It's not a good situation.

Washington State fans said we would be sick of Leach after 4 years. It took me about 4 games. This is not the way to build a program at Miss State.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    Nail on the head. Cohen is our down fall we are back to the 80s

vCash
    Mulls had finally got his players in place to have a nice 4 year run. I think he would've done wonders with KT. But he left for :greener" pastures and will be begging us for his job if he can't win the SEC next year.. JOMO had the right offense but he couldn't coach himself out of a wet paper bag. Hell we need to go get another young coord who understands the SEC and how to win with what we can get here,.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    This is why several good candidates passed on us and we had to overpay for Leach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Theres better coaches out there than Mullen. I think his next stop is the NFL or a golf course.
    One of which is Hugh Freeze in my opinion. I doubt he would be acceptable to our fan base, though.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Nail on the head. Cohen is our down fall we are back to the 80s
    Cohen isn't a favorite of mine but Cohen isn't the reason Leach is struggling. Now you can argue the hire but he's here now. It's on him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Cohen isn't a favorite of mine but Cohen isn't the reason Leach is struggling. Now you can argue the hire but he's here now. It's on him.
    I'm arguing him being hired then hiring leach cause he and other screwed up the hire in18 and 20.. You know exactly what I'm speaking of.

vCash
    I'm arguing him being hired then hiring leach cause he and other screwed up the hire in18 and 20.. You know exactly what I'm speaking of.
    If I knew what you were speaking about I would've said it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    If I knew what you were speaking about I would've said it.
    We had opportunities to make a better hire a more cultural fit and we were held hostage if you will be administration. Then JC tried to make an publicity hire to offset the Kiffin hire and its backfired on us. More to the story that we know but we are hear and it's not going to get better

vCash
    We had opportunities to make a better hire a more cultural fit and we were held hostage if you will be administration. Then JC tried to make an publicity hire to offset the Kiffin hire and its backfired on us. More to the story that we know but we are hear and it's not going to get better
    I said if you want to blame the hire on Cohen go ahead. I then said Leach is here now so any issues should be laid at his door. Now if you decide to get rid of both after next year if it's not going well I'll buy the moving boxes.

vCash
    I don't give one ******* **** about our football team any more. Until they start to win on a regular basis, all my time, money and support goes to baseball. Maybe basketball. I dont ****ing care about our football team. They are lazy and have no direction.

vCash
    Danny boy is what 0-11 against Saban?

vCash
    I just don't see us competing in the Sec with this one dimensional non scoring offense. Stats are worthless when you get your ass handed to you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    I just don't see us competing in the Sec with this one dimensional non scoring offense. Stats are worthless when you get your ass handed to you.
    Of course it will not work. It is a complete embarrassment. The entire program needs a thorough renovation.