Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey leach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaggardDawg View Post
    We?ll i know for a fact that instead of being 100% involved in practice, he sits on the sidelines with headphones listening to Rosetta Stone learning Spanish. I shit you not.
    buen dia para usted senor. es hora de retirarse. no, no quiero oir hablar de mapaches.

vCash
    Outside of Vandy and the OOC game the only other possible win I see is Maybe Arkansas but it?s at Ark so probably not

vCash
    As injuries pile up, I?m not discounting a possible win at any school lacking depth, but, it will take us catching them on a bad day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    Outside of Vandy and the OOC game the only other possible win I see is Maybe Arkansas but it?s at Ark so probably not
    Hey Vandy almost beat SC last night. Since we are about on par with the cocks we better start worrying.

vCash
    I wish I was making that up. It?s true
    What?s your source on that?

vCash
    Fire leach after this season, eat the buyout, go hire PJ Fleck. He?ll take any job to get out of MN.
    Wish we could and wish we would have a couple years ago. He's certainly involved in the games. Why do you think he wants out of Minnesota? Isn't the upper midwest his home country?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Wish we could and wish we would have a couple years ago. He's certainly involved in the games. Why do you think he wants out of Minnesota? Isn't the upper midwest his home country?
    He wants out because he?s tired of dealing with all the outside garbage that?s been going on in MN the past year. Heard this from someone who knows him well

vCash
    At one time it was Fire Mullen, then Moorhead, now leach. Since I?ve been a state fan since 1987 it doesn?t matter who you hire. Yes state will sprinkle in some nice seasons but considering since 87 we have had 17 losing seasons and the most conference wins are 6 and that was only if my stats are correct. 3 times. We are what we are. A ceiling 7 win team had a decent bowl. It?s cold hard facts and doesn?t make me any less a fan but it?s reality