Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Air Riad 8 Qtrs vs AlaBama, ZERO TDs

vCash

Air Riad 8 Qtrs vs AlaBama, ZERO TDs

The press conference is sooooo interesting though.

vCash
    We went air raid to compete with bama, right?

vCash
    We hired Leach to beat teams like NC State and Texas A&M. There was no hire that was going to beat Alabama in anything beyond a rare fluke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    We hired Leach to beat teams like NC State and Texas A&M. There was no hire that was going to beat Alabama in anything beyond a rare fluke.
    We beat aTm with the offense we had, and we didn't lose to lesser teams much at all

vCash
    No we went air raid cuz Cohen thought he would outsmart everyone. Look we got beat that's that but this isn't going to work long term. We just are a school that attracts run first type QBs and OL.

vCash
    We already beat those teams. That is not good logic. Wake up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    We beat aTm with the offense we had, and we didn't lose to lesser teams much at all
    I mean, you could argue that Moorhead's win over Texas A&M in 2018 (who finished #16) was better than any win over the entire Mullen era (no wins better than 2017 LSU, who finished #18), but that means Leach might top it twice this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    No we went air raid cuz Cohen thought he would outsmart everyone. Look we got beat that's that but this isn't going to work long term. We just are a school that attracts run first type QBs and OL.
    The type players we get is one thing but that ain't why it won't work. That has been beat to death. We see proof every week.

vCash
    I mean, you could argue that Moorhead's win over Texas A&M in 2018 (who finished #16) was better than any win over the entire Mullen era (no wins better than 2017 LSU, who finished #18), but that means Leach might top it twice this year.
    And we finish 5-7, awesome

vCash
    Mullen could have beaten bama with the 16 team.... but he left....TY you ****

Last edited by lastmajordog; 10-16-2021 at 10:31 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lastmajordog View Post
    Mullen could have beaten bama with the 16 team.... but he left....
    '18, and I doubt it. We shouldn't base anything on bama game though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    And we finish 5-7, awesome
    I mean, I hope not. That would suck pretty hard.

vCash
    Doesn't work in the redzone. We kick FGs or (last year) go for it on 4th and either don't make it or throw in INT.

It is what it is.

vCash
    I mean, I hope not. That would suck pretty hard.
    We'll beat vandy and tn st for sure. Out of Kentucky, ark, auburn, and OM, I say we get 1, so 6-6

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    The type players we get is one thing but that ain't why it won't work. That has been beat to death. We see proof every week.
    Yes I was trying to be more specific. We won't get the types of players to compete.

vCash
    Mercer has scored more TDs against BAMA in one game than we have in the last 4 against BAMA.
    Last edited by Leeshouldveflanked; 10-16-2021 at 09:59 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Our AD puts effort and money into football to win 6-8 games per year, and that is what we will mostly do (6-7). They are not going to spend more to get 1-2 more wins. That is very evident. This is what our administration has settled to be. There is no plan or inclination to try to do better.

vCash
    We won't win 6. Next week will be closer than it should.

vCash
    Guys here is one that our resident coach/coffee salesman will harp on and rightfully should. -1 yard rushing. Suck it Leach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Guys here is one that our resident coach/coffee salesman will harp on and rightfully should. -1 yard rushing. Suck it Leach
    Was this directed at me?