Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Game thread brought to you dead bear jerkey

vCash
    Don't think we've seen an offensive holding call (the special teams one just now doesn't count) on Alabama all night. Probably will see several in the 4th quarter, just to make things even.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    OM whooping Tennessee.

Sucks to see their offense rolling and our's sputter along, but it is what it is
    Yes it does. We got an O coach that was supposed to push us to beating the blue bloods and they are the ones with a good O.

vCash
    Hell yeah. Another field goal!! We’re cookin’ with hot grease now!! ****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Ole Miss went through probation, and were trying to climb out of it while we were going to bowl after bowl.....

And they've already passed us by.

What a joke we are.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Ole Miss went through probation, and were trying to climb out of it while we were going to bowl after bowl.....

And they've already passed us by.

What a joke we are.
    They laid as big of a turd against Bama as we have. Lanes best win is over an overrated arky team. It will be ok

I hope?.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Don't think we've seen an offensive holding call (the special teams one just now doesn't count) on Alabama all night. Probably will see several in the 4th quarter, just to make things even.
    Yep

vCash
    Looks like the only SEC pick I'll lose this week is UF, Thanks Don.....The rest were pretty predictable and "yes" that includes UM.....
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I'm not gonna criticize any season ticket holder.
    17 Dat. You sell a tic to the enemy and it's duh firing squad. Only a pu$sy would think otherwise

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    Hell yeah. Another field goal!! We’re cookin’ with hot grease now!! ****
    I can't wait to watch us in 2 years cookin' with a bunch of 1 and 2 stars. He just needs his salt of the earth types.**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    They laid as big of a turd against Bama as we have. Lanes best win is over an overrated arky team. It will be ok

I hope?.
    He's got that team going tho. We look like we did against Memphis right now

vCash

I hope?.

Ehhh… we are playing them closer than what ole piss played them.

vCash

I hope?.
    True but it was in Ttown. Also they didn't lay any turds against no bodies. We have laid 2. Our D as typical is better than theirs but their O as usual is better than ours even after the last 4 years of the offensive gurus we hired.

vCash

I hope?.
    The win they're about to get in Neyland Stadium is pretty impressive. Tennessee isn't spectacular but they're solid. Completely silenced that crowd.

vCash
    NM
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash

I hope?.
    I'm not talking about the Bama game comparison. I'm talking about the fact that we can't score, or compete with anybody with a pulse, and they are 5-1 and have a legit shot at 1st or 2nd in the West in year 2 of Kiffin. And damn near beat Bama last year. And will wax us for the 2nd straight year under Kiffin. If you are truly someone that thinks this shit is the answer long term, you should take up a new sport....bc we suck. And we will continue to suck in a one dimensional offense and a man to man defense where we expect 2 and 3 stars to cover 5 stars one on one. This is miserable as hell.

vCash
    The win they're about to get in Neyland Stadium is pretty impressive. Tennessee isn't spectacular but they're solid. Completely silenced that crowd.
    NC State and Texas A&M are far better wins than a terrible Tennessee team...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I can't wait to watch us in 2 years cookin' with a bunch of 1 and 2 stars. He just needs his salt of the earth types.**
    Yeah that is what scares me.

vCash
    Yep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    Ehhh… we are playing them closer than what ole piss played them.
    Very true but its at home so I call it a wash. My point is our fans cream themselves over lane when his best win is over arky.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    NC State and Texas A&M are far better wins than a terrible Tennessee team...
    Didn't say they weren't. Read.