Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Game thread brought to you dead bear jerkey

vCash
    This is the crappiest defensive effort I’ve ever seen. Total quit. The difference between winners and losers. Playing until the end.

We have a terribly coached football team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    People are literally pissing their pants over them right now. They are a good team and that has no correlation to what Mississippi State does or does not do.
    People are literally arguing with sunshine pumpers like yourself because if you so much as mention a positive thing about OM, you lose your mind.

That's what people are literally doing.

vCash
    Our defense looks like they're wearing concrete shoes against this speed. It's like NFL versus Pop Warner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    C'mon, dude....it's not being scared, it's observation. They are explosive. We aren't. We have to play absolutely perfect to squeak by you; they don't.

They could still absolutely run into some injuries and stumble to an 8-4/7-5 season (including somehow getting beat by us), but to say that OM is playing well and their offense is explosive is hardly being "scared".
    First of all Im inebriated and trying to distract myself from this abortion of a game. Second of all this game sucks

vCash
    I literally dont think anyone has made the argument that we are close to knocking off blue bloods. But carry on.
    That is the whole goal of hiring Leach, heard it over and over by everyone. Because everyone says we can't beat them the MSU way, even though we have.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Why not just go kill yourself now and spare us all?

Gawd damn...talk about going hard in the paint, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    People are literally arguing with sunshine pumpers like yourself because if you so much as mention a positive thing about OM, you lose your mind.

That's what people are literally doing.
    I take severe umbrage to that. I am just as negative as the rest.

vCash
    First of all Im inebriated
    Lol, it's cool...you're not the only one.

Watching your rival rake while you suck balls always brings out the crazy, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    That is the whole goal of hiring Leach, heard it over and over by everyone. Because everyone says we can't beat them the MSU way, even though we have.
    Well those people are probably idiots.

vCash
    We're weak..... Our defense is so soft that we don't even threaten a targeting penalty in any game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    This is the crappiest defensive effort I’ve ever seen. Total quit. The difference between winners and losers. Playing until the end.

We have a terribly coached football team.
    Help me see what you are seeing. I’m not seeing us quit, I’m seeing us getting out played.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Forget "blue bloods." Dan Mullen beat 3 teams that finished ranked his entire 9 years here - 2009 Ole Miss (20), 2014 Auburn (22), and 2017 LSU (18). Leach likely will finish this year with at least 2, with opportunities remaining against Arkansas (though they're unlikely to finished ranked if we beat them), Kentucky, and Ole Miss.

I'm not saying this team is better than Mullen's better teams (obviously we're not even close), but so far Leach's results are promising from the angle of beating good teams.

vCash

vCash
    Im signing off before I make an even bigger ass of myself. But hail state and when the hell does baseball start.

vCash
    Well those people are probably idiots.
    Agree, I think it is stupid but I heard Hadad on Sports talk say it all week last week. Not sure if he believes that or he is just repeated what Cohen or others inside MSU have told him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Forget "blue bloods." Dan Mullen beat 3 teams that finished ranked his entire 9 years here - 2009 Ole Miss (20), 2014 Auburn (22), and 2017 LSU (18). Leach likely will finish this year with at least 2, with opportunities remaining against Arkansas (though they're unlikely to finished ranked if we beat them), Kentucky, and Ole Miss.

I'm not saying this team is better than Mullen's better teams (obviously we're not even close), but so far Leach's results are promising from the angle of beating good teams.
    What about teams we're better than?

vCash
    Im signing off before I make an even bigger ass of myself. But hail state and when the hell does baseball start.
    Don't skip basketball, we may have something cookin this year.

vCash
    I'll be honest with you....the fact that we dont finish like #80 in recruiting is a miracle. I'm a die hard State fan, and I have no clue how'd I'd sell a kid to come to my school at this point.

"We aren't Vandy"

"You'll get to share the field with teams that make the CFP a few times each year"

"Leach is funny in interviews"

I need another glass of bourbon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    We're weak..... Our defense is so soft that we don't even threaten a targeting penalty in any game
    This is us...

vCash
    Basketball will be good