Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Game thread brought to you dead bear jerkey

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Really dumb call by Arnett.
    We nearly got there in time, but dang I don't think I would have called that then.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    If only state had a great qb in the nfl
    Dak was/is great. It woulda been so much more beneficial for us had he gone in the 1st like he should've

vCash
    Well, Dan has yet to use Dak to his benefit either, so...

vCash
    "First round pick"

But keep trying to polish this turd, and act like Ole Miss is about to be bad. You guys sticking your head in the sand aren't helping the situation. Let's be real...we suck. And Ole Miss has passed us and is going to be top 10 potentially on Monday

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Can't wait for the sycophantic "the defense let us down" posts, lol. We should play an ED drinking game...
    We'd all die of alcohol poisoning if the rule was drink anytime someone blamed anyone but leach or will

vCash
    Well, Dan has yet to use Dak to his benefit either, so...
    Just saying no reason to be so afraid of ole miss. We have great players past and present too. Chicken little mindset aint it

vCash
    We are down by 4 scores but we still only gonna throw 2-4 yards a pop. Just as bad an just running up the middle every play.

vCash
    Can't wait for the sycophantic "the defense let us down" posts, lol. We should play an ED drinking game...
    Yep. And the ?but our QB was hurt? or ?it?s not the coaches fault?. Truth is without a near perfect game this offense will never really be competitive in the SEC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    "First round pick"

But keep trying to polish this turd, and act like Ole Miss is about to be bad. You guys sticking your head in the sand aren't helping the situation. Let's be real...we suck. And Ole Miss has passed us and is going to be top 10 potentially on Monday
    Lol bruh you need to stop being so afraid of ole miss. Its kind of embarrassing and feeds right into the little brother remarks. Youre better than that.

vCash
    Just saying no reason to be so afraid of ole miss. We have great players past and present too. Chicken little mindset aint it
    Calling a spade a spade isn't chicken little. Just like saying we're improved and Ole Miss isn't that good a bunch of times doesn't make it true

vCash
    We are not a good football team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    We'd all die of alcohol poisoning if the rule was drink anytime someone blamed anyone but leach or will
    At what point is the HC responsible? Leach only cares about the O and he ain't even responsible for that. Where does the buck stop for our program?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    We are down by 4 scores but we still only gonna throw 2-4 yards a pop. Just as bad an just running up the middle every play.
    You can tell the games where will is unprepared. He plays very conservative and just hits the RB or the 2-5 yard routes. Of course, he’s apparently been picked at will this game so he’s probably gun shy

vCash
    Lol bruh you need to stop being so afraid of ole miss. Its kind of embarrassing and feeds right into the little brother remarks. Youre better than that.
    I'm not afraid. I'm realistic. They've passed us by. Doesn't mean we dont line up against them and play....it's just me stating a factual statement that our rival has passed us by. I'm not afraid of anybody, as I don't play on the team....so why would I be afraid?

vCash
    In principle, I agree...but this year they're good...and unless they start piling up losses, they're going to parlay this season into some serious momentum.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    At what point is the HC responsible? Leach only cares about the O and he ain't even responsible for that. Where does the buck stop for our program?
    The O needs all the help it can get because it's bad, but the D is just as bad. Arnette losing national attention with his coaching this season.

vCash
    Hopefully the Braves won't let me down tonight.

vCash
    Calling a spade a spade isn't chicken little. Just like saying we're improved and Ole Miss isn't that good a bunch of times doesn't make it true
    This board is in for s ride awakening thanksgiving. They live on the big play, and we die on the big play. Hopefully kiffin goes for it on 4th all the time like last year, which is the only reason it was close

vCash
    8-4 or 9-3 is good. I never said it wasnt. The melt when they dont get arch will be golden though. You cant be scared when your rival is good. Thats inferiority complex

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Hopefully the Braves won't let me down tonight.
    Don't count on it lol