Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
Today? I'm not a fan of Leachs scheme at all but I somehow feel like we could pull the upset today. It would change the college football world. Us winning today would have a bigger impact than any regular season L that Saban has taken at Alabama.
And the SEC would get nervous about a possible 2 loss SECw school defeating a 1 loss UGa in ATL. And there are very plausible scenarios in which that would mean NO SEC team in the CFP. So, Bama will not be allowed lose another game folks. I have seen no one else bring this up, although I haven't read every post of every thread this weekend.

I would say we have a 1 out of 4 chance to win, except that won't happen even if we managed to pull it off. Why? Because we will get called for holding every time we convert a critical 3rd or 4th down. Because every contested Bammer reception will be DPI. You get the idea. I hate to be the Debbie Downer, but we are not winning today. Period. The Refs will make sure of that, and I'm PO'd beyond proper explanation.