Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anybody else feel like we will win

vCash

Does anybody else feel like we will win

Today? I'm not a fan of Leachs scheme at all but I somehow feel like we could pull the upset today. It would change the college football world. Us winning today would have a bigger impact than any regular season L that Saban has taken at Alabama.

vCash
    I feel like State football is really focused on this game. I feel like Bama has a freshman QB and aTm showed the conference how to get him off his game. I feel like Saban will have a good game plan for our Offense. I hope it is a close game. Its a matter of us making ZERO mistakes and Alabama making more than a few.

vCash
    No

vCash
    I always like to think we will have a chance to win any game we play. Our team is due a really big win it's been a while. I think our offensive scheme is improving from week to week and will continue to improve. A&M exposed a weakness last week that Alabama had with the blitz. I believe we can do better. The question is how well does Alabama counteract what A&M did last week. If we can keep it close in the first quarter, we will have a chance. So many of our games are lost to Bama in that period. If we come out and play solid and clean, no mistakes I like our chances.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    It’s going to be a really good game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by calidawg View Post
    No
    I like your optimism.

vCash
    Sadly nope. I?d love for y?all to be able to trash me tomorrow for being wrong

vCash
    I always feel like we could win and then I was reminded our head coach was mullberger. With Leach I know we can, no one has beaten Saban running up his gut. We run an offense that can beat him, and we have a head coach that isn’t afraid in big games. All that and then you add that Bama isn’t BAMA this year. I think if our team comes out and they improved over the off week we will take their licks and give some. The rest is up to whoever wants it the most.

vCash
    Mike Leach is 1-0 against defending National Champs as HC at MSU

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Mike Leach is 1-0 against defending National Champs as HC at MSU
    Winner!

vCash
    I would give my left nut to see us win today but sadly i think Bama wins by 35. History tells me that it the case. I did lay 1k on Bama to cover 21. But would not mind losing it if we win.

vCash
    I don't feel a win tonight, maybe I am wrong but counting Bama out is wrong after a lose last week. Too much offense and big plays tonight for them I think. They will make he game simple for their QB which may be good for us. Hey, I'm hoping we win and will be cheering so don't shoot this messenger! LOL

vCash
    My prediction. 38-13 Bama. Saban is not going to let them play below average two weeks in a row.

vCash
    Don't bet the ranch on it.......
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    As long as our D (and secondary) doesn't give up big-chunk scoring plays (like against Louisiana & LSU), we should be in the game. Not so much worried about Forbes & Emerson, but we need an above-average game from our safeties where they know their assignments and don't get caught out of position. The front 7 should be able to get pressure on Young.

vCash
    I just want to see us play well. If that means we lose 42-28, then so be it.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    We Believe!!!
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I just want to see us play well. If that means we lose 42-28, then so be it.
    Plying well like having a chance to win would be ok with me. But I remember not too long ago folks where bashing "blue hairs" for thinking such**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Today? I'm not a fan of Leachs scheme at all but I somehow feel like we could pull the upset today. It would change the college football world. Us winning today would have a bigger impact than any regular season L that Saban has taken at Alabama.
    And the SEC would get nervous about a possible 2 loss SECw school defeating a 1 loss UGa in ATL. And there are very plausible scenarios in which that would mean NO SEC team in the CFP. So, Bama will not be allowed lose another game folks. I have seen no one else bring this up, although I haven't read every post of every thread this weekend.

I would say we have a 1 out of 4 chance to win, except that won't happen even if we managed to pull it off. Why? Because we will get called for holding every time we convert a critical 3rd or 4th down. Because every contested Bammer reception will be DPI. You get the idea. I hate to be the Debbie Downer, but we are not winning today. Period. The Refs will make sure of that, and I'm PO'd beyond proper explanation.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

Banned
    vCash
    If you go YTD, we take an ass whippin'. If you go just A&M's last 2 games, we got bettern a Chinaman's Chance.