Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alabama baseball coach just just dished MSU and Starkville and i say 17 u Bohannon..

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    You never burn bridges. There are two types of coaches. Those who have been fired and those who are going to get fired. That's the fact. He better hope he doesn't have to come to Starkville for a interview. I am sure it will be brought up again if so. Sounds he is pissed off because he can't get the same quality of player as state and making excuses.
    Yep. But I doubt he'll ever get a resume request from STATE. But damn I'm still pissed even though AM and sober.

What type of question prompted such an asinine response? Don't we have over 20K there not playing sports?
    Last edited by OLJWales; 10-15-2021 at 08:28 AM.

Archimedes
    vCash
    Here?s a novel idea for him, be a winner and people will want to come play for you.

vCash
    Sounds like a guy already making excuses for why his tenure has been so mediocre when he gets fired next year

vCash
    Serious pivot on this thread...

Hey, Tusk? Does Alabama not offer a Dental plan to Athletic Department employees? Or just the football coaches?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post

Hey, Tusk? Does Alabama not offer a Dental plan to Athletic Department employees? Or just the football coaches?
    LOL - Ouch, that hurt!!

vCash
    Having lived in both Starkville and Tuscaloosa I have to say Tuscaloosa is definitely the better town. But I wouldn?t live in either as an adult, just being honest.

That said Bohannon looks like an idiot with these comments. Sour grapes where there should be none. Did we do something to get under his skin?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg496 View Post

Did we do something to get under his skin?
    Yes....we won a NC.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg496 View Post
    Having lived in both Starkville and Tuscaloosa I have to say Tuscaloosa is definitely the better town. But I wouldn?t live in either as an adult, just being honest.

That said Bohannon looks like an idiot with these comments. Sour grapes where there should be none. Did we do something to get under his skin?
    Hey coach whatever the 17's your name, show us with the doll how Bully humped you.

vCash

What is this thing you people call the "baseball"???

And, more importantly, why does the NCAA allow y'all to monopolize it? That seems bad for the sport... Lastly, what is y'all's method of colluding with the officials/umpires to insure success? (asking for a friend)....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Lol.......Yeah boy, Tuscaloosa is the Dubai of the South alright......It is however good for ho's and blows so there's that..........
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    What is this thing you people call the "baseball"???

And, more importantly, why does the NCAA allow y'all to monopolize it? That seems bad for the sport... Lastly, what is y'all's method of colluding with the officials/umpires to insure success? (asking for a friend)....
    Well played Tusk. good job as usual considering venue and allegiances sir.

Startin' to get nervous yet? Smokin and drankin' up the profits for anxiety relief are ya?

vCash
    The funny thing is Cohen gave him his big chance at Kentucky. And he would walk from Tuscaloosa to Starkville for our job.

They can start their own NIL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Lemonis speaking the truth. I hope bohannon enjoys the treatment his teams gonna get next time in Starkville. Ain't nothing special about Tuscaloosa.
    That's for sure. And it's not exactly a large city either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoplectic View Post
    Yea I don?t get the trash talk of sville when the guy lives in damn Tuscaloosa. That shithole is certainly no Athens or Columbia and damn sure not Nashville or even BR. Is there ever any reason to get off 59 to go into Tuscaloosa? Right, no there isn?t unless to go to a game.
    Well I know many Bama students who said they liked Bama but hated Tuscaloosa. It has some nice areas like most towns, but overall I ain't impressed. I'll take a smaller more quaint college town any day - yes like Starkvegas.

I kinda understand the little man syndrome their coach has at Bama. He is at a school where his sport will never be anything and mean nothing to no one. And he is 90 miles to the epicenter of college baseball in po little Starkville. Gotta be hard being him.

vCash

That dude can eat corn through a picket fence.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BiscuitEater View Post
    Bohannan Is the Baseball Coach at a 'Footbal' School. 95% of students don't know or care 'who' the baseball Coach is! 99% of Bama 'fans' couldn't pick him out of a lineup.

He's in a very close race for 'worst coach' in SEC; already owns West crown!
    That?s where your wrong! All you?d have to do is get the lineup to smile! That sumbitch could floss with a rope!
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    That?s where your wrong! All you?d have to do is get the lineup to smile! That sumbitch could floss with a rope!
    Hahahaha holy shit that was funny. Well done sir.