Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alabama baseball coach just just dished MSU and Starkville and i say 17 u Bohannon..

vCash

Alabama baseball coach just just dished MSU and Starkville and i say 17 u Bohannon..

Along with calling the integrity of college baseball a joke, he went on to specifically mention Mississippi State.

"You look at Mississippi State winning the national championship last year," he said, "I mean, basically if you have a heartbeat, you can get in-state tuition there because there's basically no reason to go to Starkville unless it's for sports."

In terms of scholarships, Bohannon alluded to Vanderbilt and Arkansas being like Mississippi State.

Lemonis was asked about Bohannon's comments prior to Mississippi State's practice Thursday.

Lemonis said he and Bohannon have been friends a long time and perhaps Bohannon wasn't sure whether he was on the record or not.

But Lemonis clarified his stance on the topic.

"I love Starkville, Mississippi," Lemonis said. "It cracks me up ? a lot of times in recruiting people like to knock us on, 'Hey, it's a small town,' or whatever. Aren't most SEC towns small country towns?"

Lemonis mentioned his previous stops in Charleston, South Carolina, and Louisville, Kentucky, and said he has enjoyed Starkville just as much.

"Maybe (Bohannon) wouldn't like it, but I've enjoyed it," Lemonis said. "I try not to get into it too much. I don't think it was meant the way it was done, but that's all I've got to say."

Lemonis praised Bohannon's program and the talent Alabama has.

Lemonis expects a fun atmosphere at Dudy Noble on the eve of Alabama and Mississippi State's matchup on the football field Saturday.

vCash
    Lemonis speaking the truth. I hope bohannon enjoys the treatment his teams gonna get next time in Starkville. Ain't nothing special about Tuscaloosa.

vCash
    Well Alabama is scheduled to play an exhibition game against us on Friday and we're playing them in football on Saturday so I hope there was more behind that statement than meets the eye. I would be interested to know who his intended audience was with that statement.

vCash
    What a POS

This irrelevant idiot averages 20 SEC loses per season.

Lemonis should go 100% after his recruits take some and give others to Butch.
    Last edited by The Federalist Engineer; 10-14-2021 at 09:41 PM.

vCash
    I’m confused. This was said over two weeks ago. Did he double down or something?

vCash
    What was he expecting when he accepted that job? Football is a cult over there and therefore, baseball is an after thought.

If he wants to lobby for more support, he could have done it without taking jabs at MSU or Starkville. Bohannan could take some lessons from the coach at ND. He made his point about needing better support and facilities while being complimentary toward other baseball schools.

Bohannan just comes across as having a sandy ******. I think he realizes that his chances of winning big at Bama are slim and therefore, his chances at upward mobility are slimmer.
    Last edited by AlSwearengen; 10-14-2021 at 09:52 PM.

vCash
    An opposing coach who is trying to downgrade our awesomeness said something bad about us? Im shocked
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    That was a nice way for lemonis to tell him to go **** himself without actually telling him to go **** himself.

vCash
    Should just send him a tweet of the best hitter in Texas committing to us today with a middle finger
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    That was a nice way for lemonis to tell him to go **** himself without actually telling him to go **** himself.
    This.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Should just send him a tweet of the best hitter in Texas committing to us today with a middle finger
    Name?

vCash
    My reactions range from....

1) Ahh, I love the view from the top

to

2) Umm, why does he think anyone would go to Tuscaloosa other than sports?

The dipshit is jealous and pretty unaware of his surroundings. Without Alabama football, Tuscaloosa is trash pile destination

Banned
    vCash
    I am officially pissed. I wanna do something wrong right now. Sobriety and AM better get here quick.

vCash
    Yea I don?t get the trash talk of sville when the guy lives in damn Tuscaloosa. That shithole is certainly no Athens or Columbia and damn sure not Nashville or even BR. Is there ever any reason to get off 59 to go into Tuscaloosa? Right, no there isn?t unless to go to a game.

vCash
    Maybe Bohannon needs to talk with Jett Williams

"The campus and the town is beautiful and it was my style. It really stood out among the other schools in the end.” .... Jet Williams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TaleofTwoDogs View Post
    Maybe Bohannon needs to talk with Jett Williams

"The campus and the town is beautiful and it was my style. It really stood out among the other schools in the end.” .... Jet Williams
    Yancy made that quote up...oops...wrong school.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    What was he expecting when he accepted that job? Football is a cult over there and therefore, baseball is an after thought.

If he wants to lobby for more support, he could have done it without taking jabs at MSU or Starkville. Bohannan could take some lessons from the coach at ND. He made his point about needing better support and facilities while being complimentary toward other baseball schools.

Bohannan just comes across as having a sandy ******. I think he realizes that his chances of winning big at Bama are slim and therefore, his chances at upward mobility are slimmer.
    Bohannan Is the Baseball Coach at a 'Footbal' School. 95% of students don't know or care 'who' the baseball Coach is! 99% of Bama 'fans' couldn't pick him out of a lineup.

He's in a very close race for 'worst coach' in SEC; already owns West crown!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoplectic View Post
    Yea I don?t get the trash talk of sville when the guy lives in damn Tuscaloosa. That shithole is certainly no Athens or Columbia and damn sure not Nashville or even BR. Is there ever any reason to get off 59 to go into Tuscaloosa? Right, no there isn?t unless to go to a game.
    I usually stop there for gas ... actually spent the night there once and the wife got torn up by bed bugs .... I pray I never have to live there
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    You never burn bridges. There are two types of coaches. Those who have been fired and those who are going to get fired. That's the fact. He better hope he doesn't have to come to Starkville for a interview. I am sure it will be brought up again if so. Sounds he is pissed off because he can't get the same quality of player as state and making excuses.