Thread: Zachary Arnett

vCash

Zachary Arnett

Idk about you guys. But, the more I listen to this dude, he actually really sounds like he likes being at State and working for Leach. He made some comments in this interview that just make you wonder if he wants to stay long term.
    Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 10-14-2021 at 10:37 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    Idk about you guys. But, the more I listen to this dude, he actually really sounds like he likes being at State and working for Leach. He made some comments in this interview that just make you wonder if he wants to stay long term.
    With how fast the coaching carousel moves these days and how much top coordinators get paid now, it makes sense that you would see some coordinators be a little more patient and selective. Lots of new head coaches only make it three or four years before getting dumped now. Jumping at the first opportunity guarantees you a good nest egg, but subjects you to a lot of risk that you're going to be back at a coordinator position in a few years with a black mark on your resume. If you're making 7 figures already, and you know a good number of jobs are coming open every year, you can afford to be a little picky in the hopes that it increases the chances that you make it 7 or 8 years, and get generational wealth, rather than feeling like you can't turn down the first multi-million dollar offer.

vCash
    You can tell that Arnett & Leach have a good working relationship.

When Joel Coleman interviewed Leach on his podcast Sunday, they were talking TV shows & Coleman mentioned that Arnett's favorite TV was surely Breaking Bad since he's from New Mexico. Leach responded that Arnett had never actually seen an episode of Breaking Bad &, when Joel replied "why?", Leach said "because he's one of the characters in it. No need to watch it when you're in the show."

You can tell there is some banter between them & they like each other.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    With how fast the coaching carousel moves these days and how much top coordinators get paid now, it makes sense that you would see some coordinators be a little more patient and selective. Lots of new head coaches only make it three or four years before getting dumped now. Jumping at the first opportunity guarantees you a good nest egg, but subjects you to a lot of risk that you're going to be back at a coordinator position in a few years with a black mark on your resume. If you're making 7 figures already, and you know a good number of jobs are coming open every year, you can afford to be a little picky in the hopes that it increases the chances that you make it 7 or 8 years, and get generational wealth, rather than feeling like you can't turn down the first multi-million dollar offer.
    while also thinking there might be an opening right here in a year or two .... just sayin
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    If we can get 1 more season out of Arnett I'll be very happy.

vCash
    Did he say, "getting 11 asses to the ball"?

vCash
    I thought he said "hats".

vCash
    Well either one works, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    lol same thing I heard. But, then I was like "he probably said hats." lol

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    lol same thing I heard. But, then I was like "he probably said hats." lol
    I bet he says "asses" on the field.

vCash
    He has already been here longer than 90% of Mullen's defensive coordinators were, LOL.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Falcon View Post
    He has already been here longer than 90% of Mullen's defensive coordinators were, LOL.
    Ain't dat duh troof. Man I got tired of that.

vCash
    Yeah, if we can keep him another season. That will tell me that Mullen just sucked with D coordinators. The fact that Grantham has stayed with him this long boggles my mind.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Would be an interesting way to tackle; better watch out for targeting though.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.