Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Coach NMP steps down

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    This. It's also sad that it takes moments like these for us all (myself included) to realize it.
    Goodness, he's a preacher... he's just now realizing life is bigger than sports?? The one we expect should be least critical gets a wake up call?!? Hallelujah, I guess.

Anyway, speedy recovery coach!
    Last edited by Turfdawg67; 10-12-2021 at 05:15 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    In the words of Forest Gump... Stupid is as stupid does.
    Oh Trashdawg67, don?t worry. My concern for you is the same as it always has been. May God transfer Coach NMP?s health issues to you, a much more deserving candidate. Then I would actually have a reason to pray for you!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    Oh Trashdawg67, don?t worry. My concern for you is the same as it always has been. May God transfer Coach NMP?s health issues to you, a much more deserving candidate. Then I would actually have a reason to pray for you!
    Nice "question marks" in your retort... really shows your intelligence. 17'n moron

vCash
    I am hearing she was FORCED to resign. Don?t always believe what they spin out of the athletic department.

vCash
    Nice "question marks" in your retort... really shows your intelligence. 17'n moron

You started this shit on a thread commiserating the illness of our Women?s Basketball coach with your snarky Forrest Gump remark. I can only assume you really are human trash and I hate you have any association with our great University at all. But trash like you gonna be trash. Enjoy your miserable existence Turddawg67. I can only hope you didn?t reproduce.

vCash
    You started this shit on a thread commiserating the illness of our Women?s Basketball coach with your snarky Forrest Gump remark. I can only assume you really are human trash and I hate you have any association with our great University at all. But trash like you gonna be trash. Enjoy your miserable existence Turddawg67. I can only hope you didn?t reproduce.
    And you were sorry you questioned her sitting down during games... aww, I'm sure she understands, superfan! Thoughts and prayers, right?

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reunion Dog View Post
    I am hearing she was FORCED to resign. Don?t always believe what they spin out of the athletic department.
    For what reason?

vCash
    Where are you hearing that and what is the real reason? That would be unreal spin that Coach McCray-Penson was in on based on her comments in the press release.

Banned
    vCash
    Goodness, he's a preacher... he's just now realizing life is bigger than sports?? The one we expect should be least critical gets a wake up call?!? Hallelujah, I guess.

Pre Shate the unwarranted fake news.
    Last edited by OLJWales; 10-12-2021 at 05:59 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Have you lost your damn mind?

vCash
    Terrible- I hope a sabbatical and coming next year is on the table.

vCash

and.. Y'all enjoy some time off for trashing a coach who is obviously very sick. Y'all are disgusting.
    I pray that whatever serious condition is going on in Coach NMP's life that she get's the best care possible, whether she ever coaches again or not...
    and also to the players.. they have been thru a lot over the past few years, changing coaches, covid-19, a less than expected season and losing half the team... only to rebuild.. and now this...
    Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 10-12-2021 at 06:38 PM.

vCash
    Yeah if you state she was forced to resign over health concerns. That definitely needs to be addressed than a rumor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Matthew Mitchell if he's healthy
    This should be the first call no doubt.....It's been almost a year but if I remember correctly he had a head injury and those can be awfully hard to overcome......
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    I was looking forward to seeing if there were any improvements in the team. She brought in some talent in the offseason. I don't think she was as bad of a coach as most people thought but she let some things with the team get out of control. I hope she overcomes whatever health issues she is having.

vCash
    Get better NMP!

vCash
    I'd be careful with these types of reports, I highly doubt that she or the Athletic Department would use health reasons as a reason for her to step down, especially with her history of cancer if it were not true. And if your going to put something like that out there state where you "heard" it from

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    and.. Y'all enjoy some time off for trashing a coach who is obviously very sick. Y'all are disgusting.
    I pray that whatever serious condition is going on in Coach NMP's life that she get's the best care possible, whether she ever coaches again or not...
    and also to the players.. they have been thru a lot over the past few years, changing coaches, covid-19, a less than expected season and losing half the team... only to rebuild.. and now this...
    Amen. Turfdawg should never be allowed to post here. Dude he is literally the biggest piece of garbage I’ve encountered on here
    Romans 5:8

Banned
    vCash
    Lots of self bloviating up in here

vCash
    Praying for her. Hope she recovers soon.