Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I really like to dream... Even if it doesn't come true!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by memsu06 View Post
    If we beat Bama, LSU continues to lose, and we beat the remaining teams on our schedule then we win the SEC West.

Long shot, but now it's possible.
    ?Well I guess there is just one thing left to do?. Win the whole ****in thing!?

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I like your sprit.
    Like I said the second we lost to Memphis, everything we are playing for is still right in front of us. Even after LSU, beat Bama and you control your own destiny.

Win and let?s see what happens.
    Even if we lose to Kentucky, we would have the tie breaker against atm and Bama.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Imagine winning baseball national championship, the West, and men?s basketball could have a shot too.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Imagine winning baseball national championship, the West, and men?s basketball could have a shot too.
    Wool.

vCash
    Add In with the numbers Will is putting up and he beats A&M AND Bama, one would think he would get an invite to NY.

Again, this is all hypothetical, cause I think Bama is literally Fixen to hurt our feelings come Sat. Saban is pissed, their players are pissed, and now the SEC will be pissed so we will have 15 holding calls, 12 PI calls, and 4 personal fouls. Not to mention several Delay of games or something…

vCash
    Ok, you're a good poster but just stop it!!! This is too much. I'm supposed to be ill, mad, and in a bad mood right now. Stop trying to change my mood.

vCash
    We just need worry about playing well. It’s all we can control
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Like I said the second we lost to Memphis, everything we are playing for is still right in front of us. Even after LSU, beat Bama and you control your own destiny.

Win and let?s see what happens.
    Even if we lose to Kentucky, we would have the tie breaker against atm and Bama.
    Imagine the meltdown if we won the west as a two loss SEC team, one of those losses being to Kentucky. boy cheerleaders and southern boy come overs with all be in the ICU.

vCash
    This is what I am talking about... dream, live a little! More than likely after this weekend we can all go back to be the same ole grumpy State fans that we all love and hate. But, for now, lets dream of what could be

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Ok, you're a good poster but just stop it!!! This is too much. I'm supposed to be ill, mad, and in a bad mood right now. Stop trying to change my mood.
    BTW, how are you doing? Wishing you well!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    This is what I am talking about... dream, live a little! More than likely after this weekend we can all go back to be the same ole grumpy State fans that we all love and hate. But, for now, lets dream of what could be
    And, why not?! It is free, and the odds are better than Powerball .... crossing fingers and eyeballs ....