Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I really like to dream... Even if it doesn't come true!

vCash

I really like to dream... Even if it doesn't come true!

What do you guys think would be the fallout if we actually did beat Bama? They haven't lost two games in a row since 2015, so I cannot even remember the attitude around that time.

Would they be calling for Saban to retire? I think it depends on how they lose.

I honestly don't know.

I think the narrative would be that they were over hyped and inexperienced, wait till next year.

But, golly gee, we would be tied for first in the best and depending on how other games played out we would be in the drivers seat. Can we not dream!

vCash
    Well by linear logic:

IF A beats B and B beats C then A "should" beat C.

A = MSU
    B = TA&M
    C = Bama

I am very hopeful we will find a way to beat Bama this weekend!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    What do you guys think would be the fallout if we actually did beat Bama? They haven't lost two games in a row since 2015, so I cannot even remember the attitude around that time.

I honestly don't know.

I think the narrative would be that they were over hyped and inexperienced, wait till next year.

But, golly gee, we would be tied for first in the best and depending on how other games played out we would be in the drivers seat. Can we not dream!

Judging by how disinterested they were in the Sugar bowl against Utah, I am guessing a second loss would result in a serious loss of focus for Bama going forward. Two different teams obviously, but I think when you come there to compete for championships, being out of it in mid-october would be disappointing enough to cause bad reactions. I don't know, maybe being in the middle of the year and not wanting to be embarrassed by having 3 losses would cause them to get focused.

Banned
    vCash

I honestly don't know.

Fallout? Tusk's bed ridden depression prevents him from firing on another attack on his weed patch from armie ants. Ants devour weed patch; get high as a kite then sing in unison on his porch "Who let the Dogs Out".

vCash

I honestly don't know.

The narrative is already we are young, wait till next year. If they lose to MSU, not sure if that will stick or not.

vCash
    Has anyone else noticed if we ever beat a “good” team there is always an excuse, well they are down this year or not really that good, or in Coach’s case “everything went right..”

We can’t ever beat a good team. There is always an excuse from someone about it…

vCash
    Without a kicker, not gonna happen.

vCash
    Maverick, gotta say luv your attitude!

And, Extendedcab, your logic, as well!

Both made my day even better! Thanks!!

vCash
    You're welcome Dawg_Lover!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Has anyone else noticed if we ever beat a “good” team there is always an excuse, well they are down this year or not really that good, or in Coach’s case “everything went right..”

We can’t ever beat a good team. There is always an excuse from someone about it…
    Usually what those all come down to is, "we didn't beat anybody that contended for or won the national championship". Which is not really all that surprising, because you're talking about maybe five teams in the nation that have one of those wins each year before the playoffs. Maybe even only two or three teams have those type of wins depending on how the CFP playoff sets up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg_Lover View Post
    Maverick, gotta say luv your attitude!

And, Extendedcab, your logic, as well!

Both made my day even better! Thanks!!
    Tips the hat!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Fallout? Tusk's bed ridden depression prevents him from firing on another attack on his weed patch from armie ants. Ants devour weed patch; get high as a kite then sing in unison on his porch "Who let the Dogs Out".
    I love how your mind works!

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Can we not dream!
    no...don't fall for this. We will lose and lose handily.
    No Signature

vCash
    This all over the State of Alabama

Last edited by Jack Lambert; 10-12-2021 at 01:46 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post

Yes. Exactly. In my family we have often said that we seem to be the unchanging control group of the SEC and perhaps all college football. AND MANY BULLDOGS AND PEOPLE ON THIS SITE THINK EXACLTY THAT WAY AS WELL. It is stupid.

For example, in 2014, Auburn, LSU, and TAMU were "down." Bullshit. They were down because we beat them, and when they beat us it is because we are down, so to speak.

MSU 10-2
    LSU 8-4
    Auburn 8-4
    TAMU 7-5

They were "down" because they lost to us. Now, change the results to what is supposed to happen (they beat us) and you'll see that it is simple business as usual.

MSU 7-5
    LSU 9-3
    Auburn 9-3
    TAMU 8-4

Hell let's throw UPig in there (6-6) in there.

MSU 6-6
    LSU 9-3
    Auburn 9-3
    TAMU 8-4
    UPig 7-5

And now we're just Mittittippi Tate like we're supposed to be. They were not down. We beat them. There's a difference. 4-8 or 5-7 is down, not 8-4 because we beat them.

GTFO here with that BS.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    no...don't fall for this. We will lose and lose handily.
    laaa la la la la lalala llalalalallala dreaming!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    This all over the State of Alabama

I watched this whole thing. Wow! What a graphic novel put to motion picture for what will happen. lol

vCash
    If we beat Bama, LSU continues to lose, and we beat the remaining teams on our schedule then we win the SEC West.

Long shot, but now it's possible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by memsu06 View Post
    If we beat Bama, LSU continues to lose, and we beat the remaining teams on our schedule then we win the SEC West.

Long shot, but now it's possible.
    I like your sprit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    Yes. Exactly. In my family we have often said that we seem to be the unchanging control group of the SEC and perhaps all college football. AND MANY BULLDOGS AND PEOPLE ON THIS SITE THINK EXACLTY THAT WAY AS WELL. It is stupid.

For example, in 2014, Auburn, LSU, and TAMU were "down." Bullshit. They were down because we beat them, and when they beat us it is because we are down, so to speak.

MSU 10-2
    LSU 8-4
    Auburn 8-4
    TAMU 7-5

They were "down" because they lost to us. Now, change the results to what is supposed to happen (they beat us) and you'll see that it is simple business as usual.

MSU 7-5
    LSU 9-3
    Auburn 9-3
    TAMU 8-4

Hell let's throw UPig in there (6-6) in there.

MSU 6-6
    LSU 9-3
    Auburn 9-3
    TAMU 8-4
    UPig 7-5

And now we're just Mittittippi Tate like we're supposed to be. They were not down. We beat them. There's a difference. 4-8 or 5-7 is down, not 8-4 because we beat them.

GTFO here with that BS.
    Quality post 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼