Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gruden to the Alabama Coaching Rehab Clinic?

vCash

Gruden to the Alabama Coaching Rehab Clinic?

Damn, man???

vCash
    Chunky dun F'd up. He gone.

vCash
    So are we really shocked that a mans man football lifer uses the language he did in those emails? And god forbid he sent a provocative picture of a female. I’m not surprised by the cancelling but am tired of the self righteous faux outrage.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    So are we really shocked that a mans man football lifer uses the language he did in those emails? And god forbid he sent a provocative picture of a female. I’m not surprised by the cancelling but am tired of the self righteous faux outrage.
    E-mails of that nature will always lead to one's downfall, unless said person is a member of the political left.

vCash
    Yeah if anyone's ever been in a locker room you know the kind of language and crudeness that exists.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    E-mails of that nature will always lead to one's downfall, unless said person is a member of the political left.
    And unfortunately politics is probably playing a role. Just read where he criticized Obama and Biden in the emails as well…there ya go

vCash
    He isn’t a Lib so he has to pay the price. The shit our President has said over the years and he is still President proves this.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    He isn’t a Lib so he has to pay the price. The shit our President has said over the years and he is still President proves this.
    If an NBA coach said the same things about Obama that Popovich said about Trump, they would have been fired or suspended.

vCash
    Look, I don't think Gruden should've resigned, been fired, or even punished for that matter, given what's been reported so far...

But wtf are you talking about? Literally every Potus going back decades have said some shit...unless you have a 9 month memory, I suppose.

vCash
    Seriously? Biden is the probably the most racist president in history. The montage on shit he has said is incredible
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Seriously? Biden is the probably the most racist president in history. The montage on shit he has said is incredible
    Lol, ok.

I'm actually surprised you referred to him as "our President", fwiw.

vCash
    And I really don't think you want to reduce life to a YouTube montage contest, lol...

vCash
    Happiest man in the country right now is urban meyer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Happiest man in the country right now is urban meyer
    Fact, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Fact, lol.
    He's sending chucky thank you texts right now lol

Banned
    vCash
    Dave Chappelle sitting there saying I told you so.

When it was he offended only black people (tangent: I think it was poor choice of words not racism) then he was fine. When he offended LGBT+ and Women... that tune changed real quick.

SAS defended him on the mouse today. Betcha he rips him tomorrow.

I wish virtue signaling would go away in this country so we could not focus on the fact that a man was consensually digging for some brown gold and instead worry about a state taking away that coed's right to protect herself from when they have an accidental kid.

LGBT+ got the rights they fought for. Time to move on and stop acting offended over insulting words and battle for stuff where we're actually actively harming people. The Left has good ideas but worse leadership than SlowMo JoMo and it makes them suck.

vCash
    The next time the Raiders are on a nationaly televised game the networks are going to have fake crowd noise broadcast over the TV. You won't be hearing F Joe B but G roger Goodall.

Banned
    vCash
    Words of Iron.

vCash
    Nope...he's finished coaching, maybe even going back to ESPN...he's done

vCash
    Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if LSU hired him this year. I think he will get a chance at a college if he wants it.