Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I normally dont listen to Finebaum but even he is getting tired of the Bama whining..

vCash

I normally dont listen to Finebaum but even he is getting tired of the Bama whining..

it is glorious to see both Bama and Clemson taking it up the ASS. Everyone is tired of those two 17ers every year in the playoff. If somehow we pulled off a victory this weekend the melt down would be Chernobyl like. 17 u dabo and Saban.

vCash
    As a state fan all I have to say is prepare for total meltdown mode or we pull the upset.

All I can say is for some reason we have a hard time playing Bama well. Just something about the game and magnitude of it gets us wound up so tight we can't play loose.

With Leach I hope this trend gets reversed, because he really believes he can beat anybody if his system is played the way it should be.

Dan played too conservative against Bama most of the time.

vCash
    Bama fans are going to be in much worse shape when they find out Saban's replacement isn't winning at the same level. I'm talking murders and suicides

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Bama fans are going to be in much worse shape when they find out Saban's replacement isn't winning at the same level. I'm talking murders and suicides
    I'm wondering who's gonna want to be the coach that takes over for Saban. Cause I guarantee you he won't win like Saban and he'll catch hell and probably won't last long.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I'm wondering who's gonna want to be the coach that takes over for Saban. Cause I guarantee you he won't win like Saban and he'll catch hell and probably won't last long.
    If anyone thinks FSU is tough gig, wait till post Saban Bama.

Work was hilarious today in Alabama.

vCash
    It's a long way down from the top. Recruiting will slip. Those 11 and 12 win seasons will be a thing of the past. How many 9-3 seasons will they give the new guy?

vCash
    Like after Bear Bryant. Years between him & Saban, the longest was Gene Stallings ... maybe 5 or 6 years? Think rest were 1 to 3 years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    It's a long way down from the top. Recruiting will slip. Those 11 and 12 win seasons will be a thing of the past. How many 9-3 seasons will they give the new guy?
    Yep. Jamey Johnson said it best, "it's lonely at the top but it's a b**** at the bottom"!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post

Amen to that brother!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post

And I hope next Monday will be the most fantastic and epic workday of your lifetime!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    That’s why I see an Eli x 2 scenario. Bama was on probation, the rest was soso. Arch comes to om and the lawyers winning a new frivolous lawsuit throwing money to the wind. I hope I’m wrong but it sure seems the clouds are lining up for the elite’s up north.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lastmajordog View Post
    That’s why I see an Eli x 2 scenario. Bama was on probation, the rest was soso. Arch comes to om and the lawyers winning a new frivolous lawsuit throwing money to the wind. I hope I’m wrong but it sure seems the clouds are lining up for the elite’s up north.
    I'm not sure where your optimism is coming from with the sharks. They are paper decent right now but not building anything. Nothing is lining up for them at all.

Banned
    vCash
    Sorry if I'm being a dubmass but could you elaborate just a little?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    it is glorious to see both Bama and Clemson taking it up the ASS. Everyone is tired of those two 17ers every year in the playoff. If somehow we pulled off a victory this weekend the melt down would be Chernobyl like. 17 u dabo and Saban.
    Agree with all dat. Bamer fans #1 in believing their team has been granted the right to never lose by Sports God. Hell, I bet lots think Real God did so.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Agree with all dat. Bamer fans #1 in believing their team has been granted the right to never lose by Sports God. Hell, I bet lots think Real God did so.
    MDL does NOT approve this message....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    MDL does NOT approve this message....
    Oops, I done 17'd up? Satan's Blue Coats gathering up a posse?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Oops, I done 17'd up? Satan's Blue Coats gathering up a posse?
    I heard that you stole Wallace stickers off the bumpers of cars.....

shady bastard....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    JMHO Wales.....I can see a scenario similar to when Eli came along. Bama was struggling from Bad coaching hires and probation. Eli came along along with great adjoining recruits. I can see the possibility of Saban possibly retiring, the rest of the west being mediocre then comes Arch and the money train.....and the circus comes to om again.....Just a possibility.

Banned
    vCash
    JMHO Wales.....I can see a scenario similar to when Eli came along. Bama was struggling from Bad coaching hires and probation. Eli came along along with great adjoining recruits. I can see the possibility of Saban possibly retiring, the rest of the west being mediocre then comes Arch and the money train.....and the circus comes to om again.....Just a possibility.
    Gotcha. But from what I read OM wudn't in top 3. You've heard different? If he goes OM, I'll pray to Sports God for a Manning DNA hiccup.

vCash
    Haven't listened in years; may have to tune in today for the entertainment.