Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yanci strikes again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Yancey: "Yes, I'm a piece of shit. By the way, quit making me look like a piece of shit."
    Also YP: "and PS, I would aggressively and joyfully do a line of cocaine off your boner if you let me break your verbal commitment to OM, even if you change your mind later."

Banned
    vCash
    Do any of you remember Jackson egg bowls when Ole miss would make a play then across the field their cheers sounded like they were all girls? I am not bullshiting at all.

vCash
    Somebody needs to tell Yancy that the term is "tailor made", not taylor made.

Much like a ginny pig I suppose.

vCash
    I got off all the social media platforms some time ago but somebody, anybody please let this douchebag know that it's "tailor" not "taylor". Any "reporter" should know that.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Look at all the Ole Miss fans now saying "Ole Miss fans have all hated this guy for years, can't believe he hasn't been fired"....

How convenient. They slurp this fraud's garbage up by the gallon full, but when he costs them a croot, suddenly it's "long over due that stanch is fired". That college is a trash heap, and you'll never convince me otherwise
    Yep, the cesspool up north!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post

I bet this golf recruit, for all in tents and purposes, is the type pre madonna that fits in really goodly up yonder....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I don't understand what he would ever hope to accomplish by doing that.
    The thing is though, this reveals he does it all the time. How many times have you read quotes from him and thought "that really doesn't seem like something a 17- or 18-year old kid would say?" I suspected before a large portion of his content was completely fabricated and this pretty much confirms it. I guess he always just banked on kids not to notice or be too weirded out to say anything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    I bet this golf recruit, for all in tents and purposes, is the type pre madonna that fits in really goodly up yonder....
    well done. Pre madonna and Shirley will always remain my favorite f-up posts by someone. I use them all the time
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    That place really is cult like...

vCash

Hahahaha. Yancy can't even spell. What a looser.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    Hahahaha. Yancy can't even spell. What a looser.
    Hahaha...we'll plaid!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Also YP: "and PS, I would aggressively and joyfully do a line of cocaine off your boner if you let me break your verbal commitment to OM, even if you change your mind later."
    LOL! I tried but I gotta spread some rep around first.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripp McNeely View Post
    Hahaha...we'll plaid!!
    Its "played" you moran.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Its "played" you moran.
    This all had to be designed by Lane Train, correct? U see?he had to have told Fancy Yancy to do this?as deep down they do not want any QB?in the next 2 recruiting cycles on campus unless?his last name is Manning***

Get ur popcorn ready.

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    Why would anyone be surprised by someone from 247 doing something shady or unethical? That's what they do. On all of their sites.

Banned
    vCash
    Holy shit beard. I'm gonna send you a bill for abdominal pain.

vCash
    I spoke with Arch Manning today. I think we have a shot. His exact quote was “I love Coach Leach. The AirBone is perfect for my skill set. I know I will have to work hard to win the job from Brandon. I don’t personally know Brandon, but I know he must be a top recruit also. Every game I go to I can hear the fans chanting Let’s Go Brandon. He must be a special guy. But Coach Leach thinks I can help MSU. And my grandfather and two uncles just love MSU. They wished they had played there because maybe they could have ended up as good as Dak. HailState baby!”

The above is an accurate, verified quote and is in no way fictionalized or fabricated. No stringers were used.

vCash
    Remind me to kill you, Prince Beardo.....

"It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    Yancy begging him to take his tweet down now. “It’s making me look very bad”. Yancy about to get his pecker slapped by lane.
    And its Tailor made not Taylor made. That fine OM edgemucation

vCash

That was secret golf code to let him know they're planning to hook him up with 'Big Bertha'.