Thread: Bowl Predictions

vCash

Bowl Predictions

Can't wait for the Union Home Mortgage Gasparilla bowl! Wish I could buy tickets now. Mike Leach taking our team to new heights!

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...f-alabama-loss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DakPics View Post
    Can't wait for the Union Home Mortgage Gasparilla bowl! Wish I could buy tickets now. Mike Leach taking our team to new heights!

Why take a shot at our coach, based on a sportswriter prediction?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
    Why take a shot at our coach, based on a sportswriter prediction?
    Probably a troll.

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Probably a troll.
    I don't understand these people. I'm a Browns fan and 75% of the comments on their Twitter posts are Steelers fans posing as Browns fans. They like to post "after being a lifelong Browns fan, this was it. I'm taking my fandom to a real franchise. The Pittsburgh Steelers!!!" And their entire profile is Steelers crap. Mexican soccer fans do the same thing. I just don't get why you'd post stuff to an opposing account, site, etc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beerfarley View Post
    I don't understand these people. I'm a Browns fan and 75% of the comments on their Twitter posts are Steelers fans posing as Browns fans. They like to post "after being a lifelong Browns fan, this was it. I'm taking my fandom to a real franchise. The Pittsburgh Steelers!!!" And their entire profile is Steelers crap. Mexican soccer fans do the same thing. I just don't get why you'd post stuff to an opposing account, site, etc.
    Same here. Will never understand that. I guess some folks have more time on their hands than they know what to do with.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Same here. Will never understand that. I guess some folks have more time on their hands than they know what to do with.
    there are a bunch of them on that other board.

Banned
    vCash

Go play elsewhere asshole.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Go play elsewhere asshole.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to OLJWales again.

vCash

Maybe we will play in the Berryman, Billingsley and Dunkel Bowl.. where we will just claim victory no matter the outcome
    Now you can go back to looking at your DicPicks ...

vCash

Yancy needs a break at the glory hole so he can go make up some more quotes from recruits.