Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: (FoF) Friend of Freeze States on TigerDroppings 'He Wants the Job'

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Isn’t the first time he skirted prison either.

Could have been sent to prison for his actions at Briarcrest.
    Thank you sir!

vCash
    I?d take him!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TALL DAWG View Post
    Back to the NIL deal.
    Can someone answer these:
    1) Will there be say a ?public record? site, so to speak, that anyone can log into to see who has given a player(s) $ and what amount was given?
    2) Is each school responsible for keeping up with the NIL deals?

Totally curious on how this will be kept up with.
    Every NIL deal has to be reported to the school, yes. And has to be run through compliance and signed off on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Isn’t the first time he skirted prison either.

Could have been sent to prison for his actions at Briarcrest.
    If you ever talk to some females who were students there the same time he was there, they have some interesting stories.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Every NIL deal has to be reported to the school, yes. And has to be run through compliance and signed off on.
    Wonder what a red flag would look like. What's there to skirt?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Wonder what a red flag would look like. What's there to skirt?
    I think it's just more of a formality that is required.
    Would prob have to be pretty egregious to be flagged.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    If you ever talk to some females who were students there the same time he was there, they have some interesting stories.
    How the hell did he get away with the Memphis stuff if there were witnesses?

We know Rose bowl got the phone logs but was there evidence of money transactions? Is it against the law to call? I still think it was for croots.

vCash
    del

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    How the hell did he get away with the Memphis stuff if there were witnesses .
    My understanding is they were paid and signed a NDA.

vCash
    I can not see LSU hiring someone with a background like that even though they can cover anything up. Their most recent hires- Kim Mulkey and Jay Johnson are not like that. It's also why I would be surprised if they hired Kiffin because of his playboy attitude especially with regards to women. Same with Urban Meyer. Freeze is going to beg for any SEC blueblood job that comes open. And he's never going to get it. He needs to focus on making Liberty the Southern Baptist Notre Dame and forget it.

If I were in LSU's shoes I think I would try to hire Bob Stoops. He has a clean background compared to the guys I mentioned above. He has won a National Title. He's a good coach. And I think he may be OK getting back into coaching as he took a XFL job before it folded. He's 61 too so he isn't ancient especially compared to Saban and Mack Brown. He has beaten Saban. I think he would be able to hire a good OC too and has a good eye for talent- see Leach, Kevin Wilson, Chuck Long, and Lincoln Riley. He could easily pull Lebby from Ole Miss and run the defense along with his brother Mike Stoops like Saban runs Alabama's defense.

vCash
    If/when Kiffin goes to LSU look for Ole Miss to try to bring back Freeze. I?m sure they will bill it as ?the second coming?? imply what you will.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I can not see LSU hiring someone with a background like that even though they can cover anything up. Their most recent hires- Kim Mulkey and Jay Johnson are not like that. It's also why I would be surprised if they hired Kiffin because of his playboy attitude especially with regards to women. Same with Urban Meyer. Freeze is going to beg for any SEC blueblood job that comes open. And he's never going to get it. He needs to focus on making Liberty the Southern Baptist Notre Dame and forget it.

If I were in LSU's shoes I think I would try to hire Bob Stoops. He has a clean background compared to the guys I mentioned above. He has won a National Title. He's a good coach. And I think he may be OK getting back into coaching as he took a XFL job before it folded. He's 61 too so he isn't ancient especially compared to Saban and Mack Brown. He has beaten Saban. I think he would be able to hire a good OC too and has a good eye for talent- see Leach, Kevin Wilson, Chuck Long, and Lincoln Riley. He could easily pull Lebby from Ole Miss and run the defense along with his brother Mike Stoops like Saban runs Alabama's defense.
    He needs to focus on making Liberty University the Greenville Christian School of College Football!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Indndawg View Post
    Apparently very badly.

Can't see LSU pulling an OM 2x

Are they willing to go OM level on cheating w/NCAA still snooping post all the garbage of the last couple of years
    Lsu already cheats at an ole miss level and then some... so why does that matter? Ncaa is powerless. Hell wade is still coaching basketball there right?? Do I think Hugh gets the job? No. But it won't be Bc of anything you mentioned.

vCash

Mulkey? You think shes innocent? Hahahahha. As I said before, lsu cheats like hell. Doesn't care. The reason he doesn't get the job won't be Bc he "made" calls to hookers. Their ad is big ego guy. He'll shot for the stars. Lsu is a top 10 job w the right guy they win big. Hell, LEs won there and he was an idiot. The last 3 guys there won NC.
    Last edited by Homedawg; 10-10-2021 at 10:27 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Mulkey? You think shes innocent? Hahahahha. As I said before, lsu cheats like hell. Doesn't care. The reason he doesn't get the job won't be Bc he "made" calls to hookers. Their ad is big ego guy. He'll shot for the stars. Lsu is a top 10 job w the right guy they win big. Hell, LEs won there and he was an idiot. The last 3 guys there won NC.
    Maybe not then. I don't really follow women's basketball. Even when Vic was here.

No question they will shoot for the stars. That's why I think Stoops is a good fit for them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    He needs to focus on making Liberty University the Greenville Christian School of College Football!
    Better example.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    If/when Kiffin goes to LSU look for Ole Miss to try to bring back Freeze. I?m sure they will bill it as ?the second coming?? imply what you will.
    Going to be a lot harder to cheat with the NIL going on.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Freeze is toast. Low key choice could be Dave Aranda.
    I am telling you guys, doesn?t there seem to be much more issues with the hookers than what was originally reported? I wonder how long after Freeze got hired at a P5 job it would take for some writer some where to ask Freeze, why Hookers in other states so near underage recruits and so far away from your home?

I am not saying it happened, I am just saying that would be my first question until he proves that it was for his use over a recruiting tactic.

Banned
    vCash
    ?

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Hell, My company could legally, within the NCAA rules, give the nations top 5 High School WRs and the top 2 QBs one duel threat the other pro, 500k each for 20 minutes of their time. 100% Within the rules. 100% worth it. Throw in 100k per season for the top OL and DL players. Bonuses for players that win national awards.
    If I were a billionaire, there is zero chance a single college in the entire NCAA would be earning more NIL money than the state players.
    I would have a PR firm do publicity for all the players. Each would have their own brand under the MSU brand. My company would push their stories, their image all over the place.

All of that 100% legal under the current rules.
    Downvotes_Hype