Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: (FoF) Friend of Freeze States on TigerDroppings 'He Wants the Job'

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    They already cheat much worse than OM ever has.

I?m always surprised that people don?t realize this
    The Kingfish and Ray Nagin approve this message....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    When was he charged with that?
    I think it's going to be harder for an SEC school to take a risk on that. They aren't going to be able to credibly claim ignorance if somebody goes digging.

That said, if Freeze wins 10 a year at Liberty for a few years, then somebody will be willing to pretend they don't know about it. And with the NIL stuff, you shouldn't have to worry about him doing anything like that again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    I think it's going to be harder for an SEC school to take a risk on that. They aren't going to be able to credibly claim ignorance if somebody goes digging.

That said, if Freeze wins 10 a year at Liberty for a few years, then somebody will be willing to pretend they don't know about it. And with the NIL stuff, you shouldn't have to worry about him doing anything like that again.
    Freeze will be welcomed back from the wilderness in the next few years. A P5 program will give him a chance. If Norvell gets canned at Florida St. I can see them taking a chance on Freeze.

vCash
    This. Its still way too early for Hookerboy or Tacoboy

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    I actually cannot wait for Freeze to rejoin the P5 world. I cannot wait until people have to discuss his "exit" from Ole Miss, how that impacts his recruiting, and how we all get to make fun of him every time some church some where gives him a pulpit to preach from. He is a used car salesman. Surely the media isn't going to let it go, are they?
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    A hire of Freeze would put them in the running for Arch...

vCash
    Ogerons buyout is 17 million

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    They Do. Not. Care.

They have boosters funneling money through childrens hospitals, head coaches caught dead to right giving players money. If you think they give one shit about how their ?perception? would be received I don?t know what to tell you.

Just Win Baby Win
    In all honesty, this thread could've ended here at this 3rd or so post...