Thread: Games around country

vCash

Games around country

Tenn may have made a great hire. They are really coming on

vCash
    Scoring a lot of points.

vCash
    Tennessee will end 8-4 and get a solid bowl game. This is the first hire they have made since Fulmer ?retired? that I feel has them moving in the right direction

vCash
    I really like tenn's offense

vCash
    Oklahoma showing again how overrated they are. Texas isn't that good and are blowing the doors off #6???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Oklahoma showing again how overrated they are. Texas isn't that good and are blowing the doors off #6???
    I like texas' hire also

vCash
    Oklahoma never deserved a top 10 ranking especially #6

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I like texas' hire also
    It was a solid hire - but I think it's just solid and won't get Texas to where Texas thinks they should be and they end up trying again in 4-5 years.

vCash
    I'm at the Virginia @ Louisville game watching KT. My son and I are on a three day college Football trip. We went to Coastal Carolina @ Arkansas State Thursday. Drive all day yesterday to get to Temple @ Cincinnati. That was the best non P5 stadium I've ever been to.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    I'm at the Virginia @ Louisville game watching KT. My son and I are on a three day college Football trip. We went to Coastal Carolina @ Arkansas State Thursday. Drive all day yesterday to get to Temple @ Cincinnati. That was the best non P5 stadium I've ever been to.
    Man that's awesome!

vCash
    Bo Nix isn't a five star. He can't find his receivers so he scrambles and makes a play every once in awhile. Georgia is tearing him apart.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Tenn may have made a great hire. They are really coming on
    They look good actually

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    Bo Nix isn't a five star. He can't find his receivers so he scrambles and makes a play every once in awhile. Georgia is tearing him apart.
    He's gonna be a real problem for us though.

vCash
    Tennessee may beat ole miss next week. I don?t know if either team can stop one another. Going to be another track meet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    He's gonna be a real problem for us though.
    Yeah, well, what's our lifetime record against Auburn? Bama? Georgia? Everyone?

Maybe our rush can get to him and Corral, and others. Enough to make it interesting at least.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    That's really cool. Cincy looks like a great environment.

Garret S just scrambled for a short pass and run to tie Syracuse up with Wake with 21 seconds to go. That's a 5-0 Wake.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Falcon View Post
    Tennessee may beat ole miss next week. I don?t know if either team can stop one another. Going to be another track meet.
    I am picking UT next week. I think they are fairly even teams but giving UT the win at home. Every team in the SEC outside Vandy, Missouri and South Carolina at the bottom and UGA/Bama at the top are fairly even. UGA/Bama are just way ahead of anyone in the country though and it?s not even close

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Falcon View Post
    That's gonna be a good test for both teams. I think OM's offense is too good for tenn though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    Yeah, well, what's our lifetime record against Auburn? Bama? Georgia? Everyone?

Maybe our rush can get to him and Corral, and others. Enough to make it interesting at least.
    I think we can play with auburn. I don't think we'll beat them on the road though.

vCash
    Penn State loses their starting QB and looks very mediocre on offense.

If there is a big gap between the Starter and the next guy, your an injury away from mediocrity.