Thanks Scoob for fixing this.

Is the mood changing around this issue? I know we are all kind of giddy after what the team just did to A&M, a lot of talk about they didn't run much 3-8 and a lot of talk that they couldn't stop us using the 3-8 so they had to change.

Where are we at with this?

I think we are somewhere in the middle, a lot of you folks think the Kentucky game is going to be our test. I honestly feel like Bama is going to be our test, reason being is I agree with Gun on this issue that if the Airbone ran correctly it neutralizes top talent defenses and forces the defense to play bland ball. If this is the case and we are able to hold our on verse Bama's dline, and we build off of last week. We should move the ball pretty well at least between the 20s. We have always struggled to score in the red-zone outside of '14 and '17. So, we will see what happens there. BUT! If we can hold our water verse their line and move the ball on them, my opinion is that this offense will work in this conference and we should be very excited.

Last thing, the above only works if we can stop their pass rush. If we cannot stop their rush then the whole thought dies. Until we can block 3 with 5 or 4 with five on a consistent basis we will never know if the Airbone will work.