Thread: Dawgs To A Bowl?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    You can guarantee it will be colder than a well diggers ass at Arky in Nov
    more than likely
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash

There are a lot of overrated

Teams in the SEC right now? Arkansas can?t score, but they have a solid D. Mullen/ Florida played terrible at UK and still had every opportunity to win that game ? We will beat UK at home , we won?t win at Auburn and Arkansas is a toss up? The EGG Bowl will determine if we are 6-6 or 7- most likely ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    You can guarantee it will be colder than a well diggers ass at Arky in Nov
    "Colder than a pawn brokers heart....." The Great One

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Kentucky just looks to be a better football team than A&M. Being at home helps in this game. Through the years- teams have struggled to cover the Spread the week AFTER playing Bama. Look for a low spread/pick'em line for this one. Kentucky also has 2 weeks to get ready for us

At Auburn? Dont get your hopes up here.

At UPig in November? Never know here. Weather could be anything from a moderate sunny day to a rainy, cold trip to Hell. UPig also gets 2 weeks to get ready for us- Def Toss-up

Mississippi? Toss-up

We'll have 4 shots at 6 wins. Dont be surprised if it comes down to the last one
    We play Vandy the week after Bama not Kentucky.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawg1200 View Post
    We play Vandy the week after Bama not Kentucky.
    rtgdf

Had them flipped in my head. Thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    we will beat both Vanderbilt and Tennessee State.
    That leaves 1 win to get to a bowl

I have a feeling that Kentucky is not as good as people think. I think Kentucky is 2012 " we believe" Mississippi state is about to get humbled against Georgia in 2 weeks. We have them in starkville so I think we win that game

At Arkansas is gonna be tough. Arkansas is a very experienced team and if it is a night game, it will be VERY tough. I see that as a loss

At auburn is always hard. winning in jordan hare is always impressive. I see this as a loss

Home against ole miss. I think this will come down to the very end. Night game in starkville. Crowd is gonna be LOUD. Ole miss could possibility come into this game with 9 or 10 wins total on the season and that's because their schedule is easy, we will learn a lot from ole miss when they play Arkansas. I could see this game going either way.

I think we are gonna end up 6-6. There is a possibility of 7-5. Next looks even worse than this year because we have Georgia coming to starkville and traveling to Kentucky.
    Ky is decent. But don't let the fla win fool you. They were dominated in that game. 212 yards total offense. Had a blocked fg for a td that was a ten point swing and fla had 15 penalties for 100+ yards. I get it, that counts as a win and a big one but fla would win that game 95 times out of a 100. But they only play once. Ky at home is a game you have to win.
    Last edited by Homedawg; 10-06-2021 at 08:40 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Ky is decent. But don't tort the fla win fool you. They were dominated in that game. 212 yards total offense. Had a blocked fg for a td that was a ten point swing and fla had 15 penalties for 100+ yards. I get it, that counts as a win and a big one but fla would win that game 95 times out of a 100. But they only play once. Ky at home is a game you have to win.
    I'm curious to see Kentucky/LSU play out. That will tell us a little more. I think Kentucky wins again this week. Fla win gives them confidence- LSU loss at home has them questioning and now they are traveling. Kentucky fans made that stadium a tough place to play.

But agree completely- Kentucky is a must-win at home
    Last edited by Coach34; 10-06-2021 at 09:04 PM.

vCash
    If they play like they did Saturday or better every game I suspect we will have at least 7 wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BogeyGolfer View Post
    Teams in the SEC right now? Arkansas can?t score, but they have a solid D. Mullen/ Florida played terrible at UK and still had every opportunity to win that game ? We will beat UK at home , we won?t win at Auburn and Arkansas is a toss up? The EGG Bowl will determine if we are 6-6 or 7- most likely ?
    I think Auburn and LSU are about the same caliber and both worse than A&M. We beat Auburn if State plays like they did this past Saturday or better. Now we can't beat the refs. I only hope they call fair game. I think LSU clips KY this weekend. KY is average because of their offense. They are really lucky and that luck is going to run out this weekend.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 10-06-2021 at 09:18 PM.

vCash
    If we can?t find a single win vs OM,UK, Aubbie, or Arky, we are in worse shape than I had realized. I figured we would be struggling to make the post season before TAMU, but with a little luck and some actual execution getting us a win in CS, I feel like 6-6 is extremely reasonable, if not the expectation at this point.

vCash
    If we play mostly clean like we did vs nc state and Aggie we will beat KY.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Ky is decent. But don't let the fla win fool you. They were dominated in that game. 212 yards total offense. Had a blocked fg for a td that was a ten point swing and fla had 15 penalties for 100+ yards. I get it, that counts as a win and a big one but fla would win that game 95 times out of a 100. But they only play once. Ky at home is a game you have to win.
    Yes, this.

vCash
    All very true. If we execute our plan and stay healthy, we could win up to 9 games. I would expect 7-8 wins. I am not sold on Arky, Auburn or Ole Miss. I feel relatively comfortable we win 3 more for sure. Again I reiterate, we have to execute our game plan without mistakes and remain healthy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post
    If we can?t find a single win vs OM,UK, Aubbie, or Arky, we are in worse shape than I had realized. I figured we would be struggling to make the post season before TAMU, but with a little luck and some actual execution getting us a win in CS, I feel like 6-6 is extremely reasonable, if not the expectation at this point.
    I agree. I was always going to be disappointed with less than 6, even though it was looking like it was starting to look like it a couple of weeks ago. At this point though, it's not only reasonable, it seems highly likely. Even if we are slight underdogs in those 4 games. If you have a 35% chance in all of them, you'd expect to get 1 of those. I expect us to have better odds than that though in at least a couple. We might even be favored against Kentucky.

vCash
    I think after BAMA we go on a roll!! I believe we will lose to BAMA and end the year on a good note. I predict we win out after we receive a beat down from BAMA. Our team is growing every game and its about to come together. Leach haters will become LEACH believers.

vCash
    When will the new thread starting function be fixed. These threads are becoming stale

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgman15 View Post
    When will the new thread starting function be fixed. These threads are becoming stale
    Agree. I need one about how Rogers is the highest rated qb in the sec per PFF

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Yes, those types of posts become very entertaining

vCash
    Where's the Kool-aid ? I feel left out because I'm far from convinced
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    That's really impressive. I would like to see their reasoning.

Sec ranks...
    Passer rating - 6th
    Qbr - 6th
    Comp % - 1st
    Yds/att - 9th
    TDs - 3rd

Some ranks in conf I'd be interested in are yds/comp, TDs per att, and int per att. I'd guess he does poorly in the former two, but exceptional in that latter.

The improvement from game 1 has been impressive. Rogers big test to me is Kentucky.