Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Who does lsu hire after they fire Coach O

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    They in the top 25? Nope. With that talent level there ain't no excuse not being at the very least #20 w/ crappy coaching.
    Dude... Nebraska is still relevant. Waning fast and not deserved, but still relevant. And so is LSU... for a long time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    I just went and took a look at their boards. I don't think so.
    Soo.. what your hearing is actually what you're reading from a USC message board.... got it...

So like 90% of your post ... full of shit..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    This sure looks like where he's headed, for now anyway.
    Yeah. It's changed a few times. I remember at first it was LSU but that was when Burrow was there. Then it was Texas or Clemson. Now it appears to be Georgia.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    I?ve read as recently as today that Bama may be fav at this point!
    The truth is we probably won't know until August as that is when I expect him to commit. We have another round of coaching changes coming up in the meantime that could certainly affect his recruitment greatly one way or the other. I will say if Saban really wants him and he might I think he will do whatever it will take to get him there.

Banned
    vCash
    If they want to win the answer is simple… Joe Brady

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    If they want to win the answer is simple… Joe Brady
    Brady isn't leaving the NFL.

vCash

Ed threatened to make a caller to sleep with the fishes last night. He's acting like a guy not worried about any consequences ,like someone who knows where all the bodies are buried down at LSU. I've seen employees acting like this brfore and they always tell what they know, Every time. stay tuned.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Yeah. It's changed a few times. I remember at first it was LSU but that was when Burrow was there. Then it was Texas or Clemson. Now it appears to be Georgia.
    Yeah I'm sure the favorite will change several times before he actually signs somewhere. I wonder when it doesn't sign with om if they're gonna go berserk like when Peyton went to Tennessee. That was fun to watch!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    Soo.. what your hearing is actually what you're reading from a USC message board.... got it...

So like 90% of your post ... full of shit..
    It might happen, but just from following them for a long while I don't expect to see it though. If they do hire him then things have changed there and college football had better take notice. It wouldn't be just about that hire.

Rent free
    Last edited by Liverpooldawg; 10-07-2021 at 09:27 AM.

vCash
    He may go to Duke to be corched by his uncles' QB corch Cutcliffe

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Brady isn't leaving the NFL.
    If he is offered a hc job in the nfl you are right but I’m not sure how many nfl jobs are gonna open up this season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    If he is offered a hc job in the nfl you are right but I’m not sure how many nfl jobs are gonna open up this season
    There will be a few. He's in line for 1 of those few.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    There will be a few. He's in line for 1 of those few.
    He will probably want to take the Jaguars job when it opens. He would do wonders with lawrence

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Dude... Nebraska is still relevant. Waning fast and not deserved, but still relevant. And so is LSU... for a long time.
    Now I know you smoke meth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Now I know you smoke meth.
    Lsu will be relevant for awhile, even if they suck. Nebraska is not relevant however because of the amount of time that they have sucked. I am not sure what happens at LSU, all I know right now is that if Kentucky beats LSU and especially if its double digits, O is gone.
    This is how I see their coaching list right now

1. Urban Meyer
    2. Joe Brady
    3. Chiefs OC
    4. Lane Kiffin
    5. Luke Fickell
    Honorable mentions
    Billy Napier
    Dan Mullen
    Hugh Freeze
    Mark Stoops

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    Lsu will be relevant for awhile, even if they suck. Nebraska is not relevant however because of the amount of time that they have sucked. I am not sure what happens at LSU, all I know right now is that if Kentucky beats LSU and especially if its double digits, O is gone.

1. Urban Meyer
    2. Joe Brady
    3. Chiefs OC
    4. Lane Kiffin
    5. Luke Fickell
    Honorable mentions
    Billy Napier
    Dan Mullen
    Hugh Freeze
    Mark Stoops
    Relevancy can slip away from you in college football quickly. Tennessee hasn't been relevant for twenty years. Maybe Haupel was the right hire. We'll see. If LSU screws up the hire after O it's slipping further down that slippery slope of relevancy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post

1. Urban Meyer
    2. Joe Brady
    3. Chiefs OC
    4. Lane Kiffin
    5. Luke Fickell
    Honorable mentions
    Billy Napier
    Dan Mullen
    Hugh Freeze
    Mark Stoops
    I think you strike out on the 1st 3 pretty quick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Nebraska is not relevant anymore. Their last relevance was when they hired Frost. They started to get talked about again, even if their on field results weren't there. Now, I don't see them in highlight shows, which to me is a pretty decent measure of relevance. Shitty blue bloods still get spotlighted in highlight shows because people still care. Nobody cares about Nebraska outside of Nebraska, so they only get spotlighted if they have a particularly good play or they are playing a blue blood.

Banned
    vCash
    I musta missed this coach O bedroom pic; gotta be Hitler flying a Zero. WTF O? He is solidifying his Water Boy character as the titty pincher.

https://www.whiskeyriff.com/2021/10/...bedroom-photo/