Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buy/Sell Urban Meyer

vCash

Buy/Sell Urban Meyer

Buy or sell

Urban Meyer coaches the full 2021 season in Jacksonville

Urban Meyer coaches a full 2022 season in Jacksonville.

I?m going with a very soft sell on 2021. I?m going with a hard sell on 2022.

vCash
    Once that video came out I am not sure he makes it this year. Pretty bad

vCash
    On the surface it is not absolutely terrible but when you see where his hand is, it changes everything. PR move I would say he exits considering it does not look good between he and TLaw right now.

vCash
    Hard sell on both. If reports are true, he doesn't have much respect from the players in the locker room, not sure he ever did, and they laughed at his apology. He may be a good football coach but he seems like a horrible human being. I can't see him continuing to be the face of the franchise during press conferences.

vCash
    Urban was a bad hire from the beginning. Just an awful decision by them. May go down as one of the worst head coaching hires in NFL history.

If I'm them, I find a way to get him gone and hire Eric Bienemy before he jumps to USC.

vCash
    Urban was grabbing her like a bowling ball. He gone.

vCash
    No way he makes it through this season.
    Last edited by Catfish; 10-05-2021 at 08:25 PM.

vCash
    He's gone and should be. He's lost the team and they have no respect for him(not sure they ever did). Pretty scummy dude, not just from this but from the stuff he allowed at uf and osu as well. Just not a good person.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Urban will just tell his wife it was Trevor Lawrence and it will all go away.

vCash
    He will be fired or not be fired based on how much improvement his team shows as the season progresses. I think they've made pretty good progress the last 2 weeks. If this continues, I think he'll finish this season and be back next.

vCash
    Urban?s chest is already starting to hurt? when the world gets tough, he disappears like morning fog? one could say, like an urban legend

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post
    Urban?s chest is already starting to hurt? when the world gets tough, he disappears like morning fog? one could say, like an urban legend
    Awesome!

2nd Half Playcaller
    vCash
    I don't see what he did wrong. Its not illegal to let a woman grind on you. I wouldn't fire him for that crap. If the team starts losing or isn't getting better then yes, that's a reason to fire him. But just because he gets laid is not a good reason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyripms View Post
    I don't see what he did wrong. Its not illegal to let a woman grind on you. I wouldn't fire him for that crap. If the team starts losing or isn't getting better then yes, that's a reason to fire him. But just because he gets laid is not a good reason.
    He is married. If he has a morality clause in his contract, they can let him go.

vCash

Banned
    vCash
    Ain't nobody saying he gonna be fired. We talking sumthin more important than a job.

vCash
    Last edited by 99jc; 10-06-2021 at 07:09 AM.

vCash
    Well if he cancelled his morning meetings and stuff with the team so he could slide his fingers in and out of a woman who he didn't share his vows with than that is definately a fireable offense. Public image is a big thing sometimes....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post
    nice

vCash
    The on field performance definitely has a major impact on all this, but the publicity issue is like a snowball. He's starting to have too many issues that are following him around everywhere he goes. Kinda like Freeze, he portrays one image, but continuously shows another. If this was just some single dude, nobody would give a shit, but he's not, and he's just ****ed up too many times. It looks terrible for the franchise, and most franchises wouldn't want to tolerate it... unless he's winning.