Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alabama kick 6:00pm.

vCash

Alabama kick 6:00pm.

No excuse to not have a packed house.

vCash
    Is anyone else bummed we play Bama next? Can we skip that game? I want us to build off momentum and see us continue to make progress against beatable opponents. Not to mention its a bye then Bama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    Is anyone else bummed we play Bama next? Can we skip that game? I want us to build off momentum and see us continue to make progress against beatable opponents. Not to mention its a bye then Bama.
    I think we can play well vs Bama & that could set us for momentum.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Have we ever used a bye week to our advantage? Seems like every time we have one we come out flat footed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by memsu06 View Post
    Have we ever used a bye week to our advantage? Seems like every time we have one we come out flat footed.
    We really need to get healthy though. Even if we come out flat footed, at least we should be healthy.

That being said, I'm hopeful it's different with Leach because he simplifies. I think many coaches over complicate things with an off week & that causes the team to play slow.

With Leach, I think we'll just work on fundamentals & play faster

vCash
    Packed house or not. Doesn't matter. Bama will roll again. I don't think we get shut out like last year. We will score a time or 2.

In the near future, though.....when Leach gets his receivers and the QB at the level that he got Gardner, Graham, BJ, etc....He has the offensive scheme that can beat Bama, if the D gets more than a few stops.

vCash
    Bama is #1 for a reason, coaching, talent and tradition. Not seeing this as a close game, I just hope we don't get anyone hurt such as Rogers.

Not sure anyone other than Georgia will have a chance beating Bama at least in the Sec. One thing about a Saban team is they get better every week.

vCash
    A packed house does matter.
    It's a national tv, ESPN night game.

First, recruits will be watching. Need a crazy environment. Second, if it helps us just be within 14 in the second half it matters. The longer we hang around the more eyes are on the game.

Also, Bama is not invincible. They beat fla by 2 points. This time last week everybody on here said they are not what they normally are.
    Last edited by confucius say; 10-05-2021 at 01:05 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Bama is #1 for a reason, coaching, talent and tradition. Not seeing this as a close game, I just hope we don't get anyone hurt such as Rogers.

Not sure anyone other than Georgia will have a chance beating Bama at least in the Sec. One thing about a Saban team is they get better every week.
    Unfortunately there is no way to logically argue this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    A packed house does matter.
    It's a national tv, ESPN night game.

First, recruits will be watching. Need a crazy environment. Second, if it helps us just be within 14 in the second half it matters. The longer we hang around the more eyes are on the game.

Also, Bama is not invincible. They beat fla by 2 points. This time last week everybody on here said they are not what they normally are.
    "Also, Bama is not invincible. They beat fla by 2 points. This time last week everybody on here said they are not what they normally are."
    Know way I was saying this, also I said Bama would win by 3 Td's easily, they only get better each week. It's gonna be ugly.

vCash
    Define ugly in terms of score

vCash
    Define ugly in terms of score
    45-25

vCash
    45-25
    I'd be really happy scoring 25 on them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I'd be really happy scoring 25 on them.
    It depends Gun, I'm not seeing us stop Bama's offense, I also see Bama playing a tight 3-8 zone defense daring us to throw the ball over the top. Bama has so much speed on both sides of the ball. I'm really impressed with #34 Robinson, dude is a man playing against boys. Also Qb Young, amazing year after year the talent they have for offensive schemes.

I'm hoping we could win but I realize that is a pipe dream. Oh I was surprised we beat the Aggies, they have problems.

vCash
    45-25
    I think that's pretty generous

vCash
    I think it's more of a 38-17.

vCash
    It depends Gun, I'm not seeing us stop Bama's offense, I also see Bama playing a tight 3-8 zone defense daring us to throw the ball over the top. Bama has so much speed on both sides of the ball. I'm really impressed with #34 Robinson, dude is a man playing against boys. Also Qb Young, amazing year after year the talent they have for offensive schemes.

I'm hoping we could win but I realize that is a pipe dream. Oh I was surprised we beat the Aggies, they have problems.
    I don't think they're as good as they were last year. Not sure how you play a tight 3-8 zone vs us. We dictate that. If we can block 3 with our 5, we should move the ball

vCash
    I think it's more of a 38-17.
    This is my thought as well, but we'll see

vCash
    I just want to move the ball against them honestly. We have looked so putrid verse them ever since we beat them in '07. Moving the ball would mean a lot to me, even if we settle for some field goals that would tell me a lot about this O.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by memsu06 View Post
    ^^^THIS^^^

Bye week is greatly overrated.