Sunday and Monday mornings are a lot better when you get a win. After the emotional roller coaster that was Saturday night I went back and watched the game yesterday afternoon.

1. Will is continually improving in this offense each and every week. He's going to continue to improve next year and depending on what we get back, next year could be a BIG year for this offense.

2. Marks could be a star. He's been bit by the injury bug the last couple of games but he's continued to go out there and grind for us. If we could find a way to get him 10-15 carries a game I really believe he can take that next step and be what Ealy is for OM.

3. Makai Polk. That's it. This kid is special.

4. We need to break down on sacks. I don't know how many sacks we've missed the last two weeks by flying in the backfield and the QB just side stepping to step up in the pocket and make the throw.

5. Arnett's D was a little bend but don't break this weekend and that was ok because of Calzada. They really gassed us at times between the 20s but when the field shortened up we really focused on the run and made Calzada beat us.....which he can't do.

6. We need to get Ruiz back ASAP.

7. Christian Ford and Austin Williams might be our two best possession receivers. They're not breaking any big gains after the catch, but they're going to come down with the ball.

8. We need to continue to find ways to get Tulu the ball. We also need to find ways to get the ball in the hands of Walley and Calvin. Those guys have breakaway speed and if you get them in open field they're going to make people miss.

9. The O Line is vastly improved and Mason Miller deserves a lot of credit for that. They still need to cut down on the mental mistakes, but they are improving each week.

10. Leach owns the Aggies.