What in the world was the expectations for this team from all the negative "back seat" driver ANALYSIS?? A portion of this fanbase is toxic and chose to be negative. Life must be miserable for a bunch of yall. What were you expecting from a football coach/team that was rebuilding from the ground floor from a terrible previous hire "sleepy JOE" and a total 100% transformation on offense? You complained because we always ran the ball and wanted to be a gun slinging team. Now that we have transformed the offense, you want to go back to running the ball 80% of the time. I am just guessing, but I am pretty sure that anything MSU does will not be acceptable for a bunch of you negative analysis that believe you are professionals because you played 2 years of Jr. high school ball. . We have the youngest team in the division, We have improved every game, We have a QB that will shatter every QB record at MSU, we are winning games that we aren't suppose to win. We will not win the West this year, but we are trending in the right direction to be a legit contender in the SEC every few years. Our recruiting ranking are about to jump up and good WR are going to come here. I doubt seriously we ever win the WEST with BAMA/Saban. But we can compete with the rest of the division which is all we can hope for. So for the NEVER ending NEGATIVE fanbase, grow up and support the team. If not kick rocks and chose to be miserable. If you have a ligit complaint, point it out, But the problem is not this team, it is your outlook on life. This team is young and will have growing pains, but give them a chance. And btw we will lose to BAMA next week. Everyone knows this, so no need to bash this team on here next week like the sky is falling. After BAMA we will have a chance to run the table. Lets finish this season strong and build for a team that could be very special next year!!