Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    This is true about everyone you meet, and you should treat them with respect.

Watch some Ted Lasso while you're at it.
    I dont know who that is but we are on the same page. This was never meant to end up like this. I just cant fathom someone disagreeing with a kid on a sports team at a school most of us love, wanting fans to stay an entire game. Or even taking offense to him wanting that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I had an emergency and had to leave. I offered my chair backs to his grand dad.
    Class move.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Will played really well. I'm proud of the win. That being said, your defense of him on this board has become a bit cringeworthy. Most people that said anything negative about him, turned around and gave him props last night. If Will is truly hung up on the fans like that, he needs to toughen up, bc like the ole Colorado coach said "this ain't intramurals, brother". This is the SEC. Fans are passionate, good and bad passionate. That's hopefully part of the reason he came here. I agree fans shouldn't leave the stadium, but you coming on here and acting like you're the 1 fan out of a million that has it all figured out, and that Will is the next Heisman winner, probably won't receive a good response bc any fans willing to spend hours on a message board discussing a team that has never sniffed a Title, probably aren't the audience that's leaving early.

And for the record, I like you as a poster, and I appreciate the insight from you knowing Will. It adds a lot and is great to read. That said, you're never going to change everyone's mind, and there will always be idiots, so I wouldn't waste my time arguing about him. But that's just my opinion. Much like Will should approach it, just let his and the team's play do the talking. But again, that's just me.
    Ill say it again, dont like what he said? dont go. I dont see how anyone could disagree with him wanting fans to stay an entire game is somehow wrong.

My defense of him is just as cringeworthy as the takes that he has noodle arm and that he is the main reason we are not 5-0. Or that he was scared and playing not to lose like this is some lifetime movie. I am not a number 1 fan that knows more than anyone else. I do know football and I know winners. Some on here were ready to throw him and Leach out like yesterdays trash but when he pops back we are offended

vCash
    I had an emergency and had to leave. I offered my chair backs to his grand dad.
    And Im sure he appreciated that. No one is saying you have to stay come hell or high water

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    And Im sure he appreciated that. No one is saying you have to stay come hell or high water
    I don't think people left because of the offense. We were only behind four points. It was hot and I mean really hot. The concession stands were really slow. It took a minimum 10 minutes while the game was going on to just get some water. I think people were more fed up with that clown show than the team on the field. It was horrible. When I say 10 minutes I am being generous. Cohen has to get that fix fast with Bama coming to town. I really believe if it was a night game everyone would have hung around.

vCash
    I don't think people left because of the offense. We were only behind four points. It was hot and I mean really hot. The concession stands were really slow. It took a minimum 10 minutes while the game was going on to just get some water. I think people were more fed up with that clown show than the team on the field. It was horrible. When I say 10 minutes I am being generous. Cohen has to get that fix fast with Bama coming to town.
    I was there and agree wholeheartedly with all of this. The whole experience at the stadium has went down since 2019. Getting into the stadium is a disaster. I have never went thru a concession line at DWS so I have no dog in that fight. But the line at the gates is awful and has to be better. It had never ever been like that and I have been going since I was a kid in 03

vCash
    Will Rogers will be an absolute legend if he kills the Landsharks Thanksgiving night.

I know for a fact that he and most of his family were (are?) ole ms fans.

I think the kid is a damn good QB, leader, competitor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    You better hope we beat Kentucky or start a pepcid regimen.
    If our D plays like it should, we will beat UK (assuming we don't give the game away with TOs)

vCash
    You better hope we beat Kentucky or start a pepcid regimen.
    We as State fans should already be on a Pepcid regiment daily

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    We as State fans should already be on a Pepcid regiment daily
    100%

Banned
    vCash
    Can I be completely honest? I like Will. I like that his team seems to really follow him. I think , when he throws the ball down the feild, that he commands the offense well. I think he is going to get better and better. There is one major thing I have against him and it?s not fair. The way Bucky acts on here in regards to Will just really turns me off for some reason. I?m not sure why. I?m prob wrong for it. But that?s my biggest thing That I don?t like right now in regards to Will

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Can I be completely honest? I like Will. I like that his team seems to really follow him. I think , when he throws the ball down the feild, that he commands the offense well. I think he is going to get better and better. There is one major thing I have against him and it?s not fair. The way Bucky acts on here in regards to Will just really turns me off for some reason. I?m not sure why. I?m prob wrong for it. But that?s my biggest thing That I don?t like right now in regards to Will
    Haha idk where to even start with that

Banned
    vCash
    that really doesn’t surprise me. You serve one purpose here, and that it to serve as a guard dog for anything negative towards Will. I think he is a good qb but he’s not above reproach. Even Dak had negative things said about him. As cadaver said, you non stop stuff like this has become cringeworthy

vCash
    Haha- enjoy the ride Brotha. I caught shit for 2 years saying Dak Prescott would be better than Tyler Russell and take his job.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Will's young..... But fans on a message board will always criticize when we lose then eat crow when we win.

vCash
    Haha- enjoy the ride Brotha. I caught shit for 2 years saying Dak Prescott would be better than Tyler Russell and take his job.
    And then you called him Checkdown Charlie.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    And then you called him Checkdown Charlie.
    Which he was. Not seeing the problem
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    that really doesn?t surprise me. You serve one purpose here, and that it to serve as a guard dog for anything negative towards Will. I think he is a good qb but he?s not above reproach. Even Dak had negative things said about him. As cadaver said, you non stop stuff like this has become cringeworthy
    I just hate that you think my one purpose on a message board is to defend our QB. Idk how ill go to work tomorrow. Cringe away. I bet you you werent cringing when he was shredding them Saturday night. I was cringing when I saw you post he was the main problem with the offense and that he always had WRs 15 yds worth of open. How quickly thou forgets

I mean if I wanted to show you how Ive said he is far from perfect I could, and if I wanted to I could show you the hundreds of things I have posted on here that have nothing to do with him. Hundreds of things that have merit and I think some people here value. But like I said idk where to even start with that
    Last edited by BuckyIsAB****; 10-03-2021 at 10:18 PM.

vCash
    I just hate that you think my one purpose on a message board is to defend our QB. Idk how ill go to work tomorrow.

I mean if I wanted to show you how Ive said he is far from perfect I could, and if I wanted to I could show you the hundreds of things I have posted on here that have nothing to do with him. Hundreds of things that have merit and I think some people here value. But like I said idk where to even start with that
    My advise and this coming from a relative who has someone who pitches for MSU. Just let things go and enjoy the process. No use going back and forth. It's hard when things aren't going ones ways especially when u are close to someone or the situation.

vCash
    Will played well last night. He's completely within his right to criticize the fans. He just better be ready to eat it the first time he doesn't play well. Is that fair? Probably not. But it's the can of worms he's opened with a comment like that. Again, I think Will is going to do good things here. He's starting to get more confidence to take shots and not just check it down so he won't throw a pick and that's the biggest area he can improve.