Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2

vCash

He dropped the mic on Yall in the presser cowboy hat and all

vCash
    Love the cowboy hat. Dude is a gamer and a winner!

vCash
    There is a lot that has happened to him since game 1 that people dont know. Its not my place to share it in public but just know, he aint forgot

vCash
    He played good football last night
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    He was good last night. If he's using it to somehow throw in the fan base's face after 2 bad losses in a row though, seems pretty immature. The best way to shut up doubters is to keep playing well... if you alienate the fanbase, you better show up every week. I didn't watch press conf, so hopefully this isn't the case
    Last edited by msstate7; 10-03-2021 at 07:22 PM.

vCash
    I think it was in response to fans leaving the game early. Not sure though. Im not a huge fan of the qb taking shots at the fans but he balled out last night.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    I think it was in response to fans leaving the game early. Not sure though. Im not a huge fan of the qb taking shots at the fans but he balled out last night.
    He definitely earned the right to stick his chest out last night. Job well done, will

vCash
    Heres yalls problems, you have no idea what is going on or what has happened. If you were him im sure some of you would have made a complete ass of yourself or made it a legal issue. Or maybe you handle it like he has and kept on working and winning. I am biased admittedly but he is a winner. He is going to find a way to beat your ass. And he is going to continue to prove everyone wrong.

Leaving early is garbage and its even worse when its on a big recruiting weekend like we had vs LSU. If you cant get behind a team that has shown they are never ever out of it then you need to go anyways. Jus bc you dont like the scheme, but which I myself have said I am not in love with you cant deny the effort of this bunch. If you dont like what he said, dont go. Simple as that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    He was good last night. If he's using it to somehow throw in the fan base's face after 2 bad losses in a row though, seems pretty immature. The best way to shut up doubters is to keep playing well... if you alienate the fanbase, you better show up every week. I didn't watch press conf, so hopefully this isn't the case
    Will Rogers was the biggest reason we were in the game vs LSU. Hands down the biggest reason. Those kids believe in him and if we get that onside kick we win the game. If we dont get screwed at Memphis we win the game. Its not like he is throwing INTs and we are losing by 40.

vCash
    We had people literally leaving at half of the LSU game. That is pathetic. And it made him mad. I can promise you he is speaking for the team as well. All that matters. Especially if you want to bash them on social media directly or go as far as to do some shady stuff in the real world to some of them. I understand some will never ever get behind Leach. But Leach is a winner. When he finds his QB and OL he wins. He has found them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Will Rogers was the biggest reason we were in the game vs LSU. Hands down the biggest reason. Those kids believe in him and if we get that onside kick we win the game. If we dont get screwed at Memphis we win the game. Its not like he is throwing INTs and we are losing by 40.
    Qbs will always and forever get credit for games they don't always win, and they'll always and forever get the blame for games they don't always lose. Seems you and will could stand a tanning bed subscription to thicken the skin some.

vCash
    Heres yalls problems, you have no idea what is going on or what has happened..
    Then don't start threads like this

vCash
    I'm glad will played well. He's the best we have and is a big time competitor. With that said, I don't think I'd come here spiking they ball bc he played well. That's his job. And I know dang well you wont ever say he didn't play well. Seen that already. Just enjoy the win. Congrats to you, will and the dogs. I enjoyed it.

vCash
    Dont tell me that cheesy ass garbage. There is no one who is harder on himself and the team than he is. This isnt a movie or ESPN. This is real life. Mental toughness and thick skin are not problems for him or me. I could honestly care less about what some on here think. I like the board and I share some of the things I know here. But dont post crap like that if you dont know him or me

vCash
    Then don't start threads like this
    Yall are the ones who took it here by taking sides against what he said

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    I'm glad will played well. He's the best we have and is a big time competitor. With that said, I don't think I'd come here spiking they ball bc he played well. That's his job. And I know dang well you wont ever say he didn't play well. Seen that already. Just enjoy the win. Congrats to you, will and the dogs. I enjoyed it.
    I have said multiple times when he has missed. He will miss again. But some of yall are so hung up on yall that you cant even get behind a kid on the team wanting fans to stay the whole game.

Its all fun and games to thrash him and others on a message board but its wrong when he points out fans flaws. Funny how that works. Nobody wants to win worse than he does

vCash
    Dont tell me that cheesy ass garbage. There is no one who is harder on himself and the team than he is. This isnt a movie or ESPN. This is real life. Mental toughness and thick skin are not problems for him or me. I could honestly care less about what some on here think. I like the board and I share some of the things I know here. But dont post crap like that if you dont know him or me
    You have a serious man crush on will. It's cool... I defended brees the sams way, and I didn't even know him. Even with my man crush of brees though, I could admit he wasn't Jesus. You can't do that with will.

vCash
    You have a serious man crush on will. It's cool... I defended brees the sams way, and I didn't even know him. Even with my man crush of brees though, I could admit he wasn't Jesus. You can't do that with will.
    Yes but he was Breesus wasn't he? Lol

vCash
    You better hope we beat Kentucky or start a pepcid regimen.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    You better hope we beat Kentucky or start a pepcid regimen.
    Yeah. I feel like we will. I wont be on the board during that game or selling coffee I can promise you that. Best of luck to you the rest of your season