Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Yes but he was Breesus wasn't he? Lol
    Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    You have a serious man crush on will. It's cool... I defended brees the sams way, and I didn't even know him. Even with my man crush of brees though, I could admit he wasn't Jesus. You can't do that with will.
    That has nothing to do with anything of what I just said. Remember our bet too bud. Youd better make the nest 30 thousand posts worth it bc 12 aint beating 2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    That has nothing to do with anything of what I just said. Remember our bet too bud. Youd better make the nest 30 thousand posts worth it bc 12 aint beating 2
    I remember.

Have you got that #2 tat yet? Lol

vCash
    Yall are the ones who took it here by taking sides against what he said
    I like will. My personal opinion from the outside is not taking shots at the fans but if i was in his shoes I may very well have said something similar.

vCash
    Yikes

vCash
    I remember.

Have you got that #2 tat yet? Lol
    Naw Im busy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Yikes
    I thought you had bested me

vCash
    I thought you had bested me
    Well when you resort to silly name calling, yeah I bested you. I haven't called you anything but Mr. Rogers.

He played great last night.

I'd hold of on ripping your pants off and running through the district declaring him the best thing ever though.

vCash
    Well when you resort to silly name calling, yeah I bested you. I haven't called you anything but Mr. Rogers.

He played great last night.

I'd hold of on ripping your pants off and running through the district declaring him the best thing ever though.
    Nah. You didnt. I told you to piss off like he did in the presser. Nobody has said he was the best ever. Yall said he was the worst ever and would get benched. He has done nothing but make yall eat it. Remember he does the same thing every game

vCash
    I have said multiple times when he has missed. He will miss again. But some of yall are so hung up on yall that you cant even get behind a kid on the team wanting fans to stay the whole game.

Its all fun and games to thrash him and others on a message board but its wrong when he points out fans flaws. Funny how that works. Nobody wants to win worse than he does
    Your barking at the wrong dude. I'm clearly behind him. But you go a tad overboard on his greatness. It goes both ways is all I'm saying. And nobody wants Will to fail. We just want to win. And go back, I've been a supporter of his all year.

vCash
    Nah. You didnt. I told you to piss off like he did in the presser. Nobody has said he was the best ever. Yall said he was the worst ever and would get benched. He has done nothing but make yall eat it. Remember he does the same thing every game
    Never said he was the worst ever. Go find that and show me. In fact; I've stated many times he's obviously the best we have right now and not a terrible QB. I questioned his arm strength, decision making, and wanted him to push the ball down the field.

Guess what? Hes making quicker decisions and pushing the ball down the field.

I don't hate the kid. You've taken this personally which I get bc you're pretty emotional about BHS so you've obviously got some connections somewhere.

I'll root for the kid and did Saturday night. It's great to see him improve. It takes nuts to go into a road game with 100,000 fans and play that good.

vCash
    Nothing was directly pointed at you. Unlike some on here have directly pointed it at Will

vCash
    There is a lot that has happened to him since game 1 that people dont know. Its not my place to share it in public but just know, he aint forgot
    Glad he's got a chip on his shoulder. That's the sign of a carnivore & those guys usually end up good.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    I gotta admit I didn't see us moving the ball like we did last night no matter what aTm did or didn't do on defense. Will did so much better than I expected, and I do think I deserve bucky throwing it in my face this week. Hopefully this happens all year.

I never meant anything personal towards will though. I'd say the same stuff if he was from hinds co, snd if this were the case, bucky wouldn't care a bit

vCash
    Heres yalls problems, you have no idea what is going on or what has happened. If you were him im sure some of you would have made a complete ass of yourself or made it a legal issue. Or maybe you handle it like he has and kept on working and winning. I am biased admittedly but he is a winner. He is going to find a way to beat your ass. And he is going to continue to prove everyone wrong.

Leaving early is garbage and its even worse when its on a big recruiting weekend like we had vs LSU. If you cant get behind a team that has shown they are never ever out of it then you need to go anyways. Jus bc you dont like the scheme, but which I myself have said I am not in love with you cant deny the effort of this bunch. If you dont like what he said, dont go. Simple as that.
    100% agree.

Not sure where leaving early started or why it started at MSU.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Never said he was the worst ever. Go find that and show me. In fact; I've stated many times he's obviously the best we have right now and not a terrible QB. I questioned his arm strength, decision making, and wanted him to push the ball down the field.

Guess what? Hes making quicker decisions and pushing the ball down the field.

I don't hate the kid. You've taken this personally which I get bc you're pretty emotional about BHS so you've obviously got some connections somewhere.

I'll root for the kid and did Saturday night. It's great to see him improve. It takes nuts to go into a road game with 100,000 fans and play that good.
    It doesnt matter about me. I think its pretty common knowledge on here about what I do.

Fair enough. Ill leave well enough alone. Its no hard feelings and never has been but its just different when you know the kid I guess

vCash
    Heres yalls problems, you have no idea what is going on or what has happened...
    This is true about everyone you meet, and you should treat them with respect.

Watch some Ted Lasso while you're at it.

vCash
    It doesnt matter about me. I think its pretty common knowledge on here about what I do.

Fair enough. Ill leave well enough alone. Its no hard feelings and never has been but its just different when you know the kid I guess
    I get it man. I really do.

vCash
    He definitely earned the right to stick his chest out last night. Job well done, will
    I had an emergency and had to leave. I offered my chair backs to his grand dad.

vCash
    Will played really well. I'm proud of the win. That being said, your defense of him on this board has become a bit cringeworthy. Most people that said anything negative about him, turned around and gave him props last night. If Will is truly hung up on the fans like that, he needs to toughen up, bc like the ole Colorado coach said "this ain't intramurals, brother". This is the SEC. Fans are passionate, good and bad passionate. That's hopefully part of the reason he came here. I agree fans shouldn't leave the stadium, but you coming on here and acting like you're the 1 fan out of a million that has it all figured out, and that Will is the next Heisman winner, probably won't receive a good response bc any fans willing to spend hours on a message board discussing a team that has never sniffed a Title, probably aren't the audience that's leaving early.

And for the record, I like you as a poster, and I appreciate the insight from you knowing Will. It adds a lot and is great to read. That said, you're never going to change everyone's mind, and there will always be idiots, so I wouldn't waste my time arguing about him. But that's just my opinion. Much like Will should approach it, just let his and the team's play do the talking. But again, that's just me.