Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What was your favorite moment of the game?

vCash

What was your favorite moment of the game?

For me it was the look on Jimbo's face after we got the safety. The camera focused onto him and he realized that he had been "Leached".

vCash
    Mine was when the announcers just talked about TAMU going man to man then we burn them for a TD.

For some reason I just knew we were about to throw for a TD.

vCash
    The sack in the end zone. Sealed the deal.

vCash
    When Coach34 was at home and realized Leach just won an SEC game…

vCash
    When the commentators realized we were going to win.... I got the impression they were pulling hard for aTm
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    When the commentators realized we were going to win.... I got the impression they were pulling hard for aTm
    Yes that was the case. No SEC commentator pulls for Miss State. It pains them to have to say anything good about Miss State. I mean all of them. They will put our wins at the end of every SEC final episode and put our lost first.

vCash
    I thought the commentators were fair. I didn’t think they were pulling for the Aggies. What they were talking about was how important it was for the Aggies to win with all of the “over hype” they received before the season started.

vCash
    Without a doubt when the announcers were talking about us torching man right before the second Polk TD when they were in?..man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    I thought the commentators were fair. I didn’t think they were pulling for the Aggies. What they were talking about was how important it was for the Aggies to win with all of the “over hype” they received before the season started.
    I agree. And I watched Tom Hart and Jordan Rodgers on secn after the game and they were very complimentary of our team and especially Will Rogers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I agree. And I watched Tom Hart and Jordan Rodgers on secn after the game and they were very complimentary of our team and especially Will Rogers.
    Plus the Sec Network was giving MSU plenty love after the game.

Jimbo making $9 million per year is mind blowing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Plus the Sec Network was giving MSU plenty love after the game.

Jimbo making $9 million per year is mind blowing!
    I really like Dhari he always gives us props and while I couldn't stand Chizik at auburn he's always fair in his assessment of us.

Jimbo is a used car salesman. He's literally robbing AM

vCash
    I really like Dhari he always gives us props and while I couldn't stand Chizik at auburn he's always fair in his assessment of us.

Chizik gives us the most rep of any of the studio guys. He is pretty fair.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    Yep doesn't fit their ESPN talking point sheets so they don't know what to do.

vCash

Ain't never been sold on Jimbo. Agree are car salesman. He is livin off the one NC and Saban links. Good for TAMU. They get what they deserve.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Ain't never been sold on Jimbo. Agree are car salesman. He is livin off the one NC and Saban links. Good for TAMU. They get what they deserve.
    Yes sir!

vCash
    When it ended

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by memsu06 View Post
    Mine was when the announcers just talked about TAMU going man to man then we burn them for a TD.

For some reason I just knew we were about to throw for a TD.
    Agreed. The announcers were like.... don't do it. Stay patient. Oh no they are doing it. Three plays that shred them later.... TD.
    Downvotes_Hype

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Chizik generally likes Mike Leach and he understands what Leach was taking on when he signed his contract. It is not going to be overnight. We will lose games and be like WTF. But, when it is clicking... boom.
    Chizik said he didn't want to talk bad about our WRs, but then went on to say when we have some serious Dude's out there at WR, this offense is going to be nasty.

Imagine if we have Boutte or 2 of Bama's WRs on our roster. Man.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Chzik is an objective commentator and analyst...better than most

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by was21 View Post
    Chzik is an objective commentator and analyst...better than most
    Yeah it's amazing I couldn't stand him when he was at auburn but I really like him as an analyst. He calls it straight up with not much bs