Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A and M out of touch with reality

vCash

A and M out of touch with reality

May have already been posted but take a listen to this. One of these guys is in full on melt mode as he can't figure out how mighty A and M lost to poor little state. Makes me smile, apparently he hasn't been paying attention since A and M joined but the series has been relatively even head to head and we have been pretty close to them in regards to season success outside of last season. Gotta love it.

Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 10-04-2021 at 10:54 AM.

vCash
    I live 90 min from A&M and my wife is an Aggie. Their problem is they believe bigger and wealthier means they should always win. When in reality, they have a history very similar to us. Prior to Jackie getting to College Station they were awful, and TX owned them.

vCash
    Thats the problem with TAM. They have never been high and mighty. They are the definition of little brother syndrome. Why they were even in the top 25 after they barely beat Colorado tells you how worthless polls are/

vCash
    I watched some of the video and wow they are out of touch.

They said we weren't a very good football team like we were trash almost. All he looked at was the LSU score. Didn't mention that we basically blew LSU out the entire game just didn't have the points to back it up. We beat Memphis too if not for the officials.

We could be sitting at 5-0 right now very easily, but yeah we're not a good football team.

vCash
    TBH with the money, resources, and population advantages they have they shouldn't lose to us or Ole Miss in anything. But they do. A lot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by memsu06 View Post

They said we weren't a very good football team like we were trash almost. All he looked at was the LSU score. Didn't mention that we basically blew LSU out the entire game just didn't have the points to back it up. We beat Memphis too if not for the officials.

We could be sitting at 5-0 right now very easily, but yeah we're not a good football team.
    Putting down MSU and Starkville is the salve most SEC west teams use to make themselves feel better when they just realized their season is about to really suck! Bama by 25.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BB30 View Post
    May have already been posted but take a listen to this. One of these guys is in full on melt mode as he can't figure out how mighty A and M lost to poor little state. Makes me smile, apparently he hasn't been paying attention since A and M joined but the series has been relatively even head to head and we have been pretty close to them in regards to season success outside of last season. Gotta love it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7NLDqZgG7Lc
    We lead the series 8-7 I believe. The thing about them is they have SC mentality with Bama budget.

Banned
    vCash
    I hope I don't go to hell enjoying sports anxiety among opponent's fans as much as I do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    I hope I don't go to hell enjoying sports anxiety among opponent's fans as much as I do.
    Lol ... if so save me a spot because I love it also... especially of the Auburn variety, theirs are sun ripened and dripping with honey
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by memsu06 View Post

You had me until you said we blew LSU out the entire game. I will be honest, there was never a point in that game I thought we were going to win

vCash
    Change of topic but Mullen is catching hell on UF message boards.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    We lead the series 8-7 I believe. The thing about them is they have SC mentality with Bama budget.
    8-7 and 4 out of last 6. They should
    Be used to losing to us by now!

vCash
    yep that hair lip hippy redneck doesn't know as much about football as he thinks he does. He lives in his little world not realizing that A&M has always been the middle of the pack. They have never been a blue chip program.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    Lol ... if so save me a spot because I love it also... especially of the Auburn variety, theirs are sun ripened and dripping with honey
    Save me a spot, as well! My personal favorite will always be Mississippi fans misery. Especially, when they have their hopes up like this past weekend. Bammers are fun to follow on Facebook because they feel the need to melt down and post every single drive that doesnt result in 6. Not so much fun to watch them post 35 times the rest of the week after they win by 30

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Change of topic but Mullen is catching hell on UF message boards.
    Mullen is who we knew he was. I tried to tell many of their fans. They told me I was just pissed he left. They admit I was right now. Takes blame for zip and freezes up in big games. Throws players and some staff under the bus. Typical behavior for a narcissist like himself. He'll get Florida 10-2,9-3 but that's it. He's never going to win a championship. That said I'd take him back in a nanosecond.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    8-7 and 4 out of last 6. They should
    Be used to losing to us by now!
    We have really had a way with them lately. TAMU regarding us is just reading the media talking points - that TAMU and Jimbo is too good to lose to us. Newsflash - they ain't.

TX and OU about to get a shock too. Ain't no weekends off in the SEC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    We have really had a way with them lately. TAMU regarding us is just reading the media talking points - that TAMU and Jimbo is too good to lose to us. Newsflash - they ain't.

TX and OU about to get a shock too. Ain't no weekends off in the SEC.
    You nailed it brother!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawg1200 View Post
    Mullen is who we knew he was. I tried to tell many of their fans. They told me I was just pissed he left. They admit I was right now. Takes blame for zip and freezes up in big games. Throws players and some staff under the bus. Typical behavior for a narcissist like himself. He'll get Florida 10-2,9-3 but that's it. He's never going to win a championship. That said I'd take him back in a nanosecond.
    This. Mullen will always have winning records but he's not a championship coach. Some have it some don't. As one of my uf buddies told me last night it took a generational qb and te for him to go 8-4. Mullen is always gonna win 7-10 games but his trophy case will remain empty.

Mullen's the girl who's just pretty enough to be second runner up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    This. Mullen will always have winning records but he's not a championship coach. Some have it some don't. As one of my uf buddies told me last night it took a generational qb and te for him to go 8-4. Mullen is always gonna win 7-10 games but his trophy case will remain empty.

Mullen's the girl who's just pretty enough to be second runner up
    "Mullen's the girl who's just pretty enough to be second runner up".
    Now that made me LOL! In a beauty contest that ain't bad most of the times!!!