Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sunday Morning QB- Everything Went Right Edition

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    Credit where credit is due. And I was in agreement with all those. But youre gonna get your balls busted when you put yourself on a pedestal. Comes with the territory.
    And I obviously have no problem with that or I would ha e stopped posting long ago
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    And I obviously have no problem with that or I would ha e stopped posting long ago
    And thats why you are one of my favorite posters.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    My quote is to Shotgun saying he provided coach speak and wasn't negative. However he has a very long track record and multiple messages that proves otherwise. I listen to him and enjoy reading his posts usually, but what he is doing is bashing our team over and over and over again. Even when Mullen was here, Stansbury, Schafer, Dak, Canny, Cohen, Henderson, etc. he belittles the coaches or players. That isn't coach speak or leadership. I agree with him saying that Leach needs to adjust and add wrinkles to his game, but his line in the sand belief that Leach will never work here isn't reason. Like I said, he didn't give reasons to why State won. He provided excuses to as why A&M lost.
    I get it and understand. I agree or disagree with lots of parts and pieces of a lot of posters including 34. I don't take anyone's opinion personally like many. I wish folks could just give an opinion without everyone reacting by telling everyone how dumb they are or how they are not an MSU fan or how much smarter they are than everyone else.

Everyone on here wears their feelings on their sleeves.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    I ain?t asking ye to be a sunshine pumper. I generally enjoy reading your comments and your posts but I have noticed that you are more negative with all of it. Now you might just be that type of individual that sees more negatives than positives and enjoys telling everyone about it (my 74 year old mother does this still) but you cannot acknowledge that we had a good gameplan and executed better than any other week. The majority of the game post was how A&M lost the game and not how we exposed them. I am not sold on Leach just yet but I can appreciate them when they do well. I am not the only one that is noticing how you post and comment regarding our coaches or players. Just rethink some things is all I am saying
    I guess the disconnect is where my mind works vs how it’s viewed online.

As a coach- I can’t imagine any team defensively not play a rush 3- 4 underneath- and 4 up top coverage against us. It bogs this offense down to a 1978 Wishbone offense that is grinding out 13 play drives for points.

To me the story of the game was the way A&M played defense. The stemming with walked up LB’s that had trouble getting into their drop zones. The man underneath single safety coverages. The leaving a freshman CB 1 on 1 with Heath vs Trips instead of having the underneath guy to support him.

Elko tried to outcoach Leach Saturday and he was made to look stupid for it. I guess I should have spelled that more obviously in my post.

vCash
    I guess the disconnect is where my mind works vs how it’s viewed online.

As a coach- I can’t imagine any team defensively not play a rush 3- 4 underneath- and 4 up top coverage against us. It bogs this offense down to a 1978 Wishbone offense that is grinding out 13 play drives for points.

To me the story of the game was the way A&M played defense. The stemming with walked up LB’s that had trouble getting into their drop zones. The man underneath single safety coverages. The leaving a freshman CB 1 on 1 with Heath vs Trips instead of having the underneath guy to support him.

Elko tried to outcoach Leach Saturday and he was made to look stupid for it. I guess I should have spelled that more obviously in my post.
    I think a point lost too is how Elko is a strictly man to man guy. His guys may not have been comfortable playing zone which is why we found so much space in their zone. so he tried to switch it up some.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    I think a point lost too is how Elko is a strictly man to man guy. His guys may not have been comfortable playing zone which is why we found so much space in their zone. so he tried to switch it up some.
    And yet again- that points again to system vs what needs to be done. Some coaches got to run their system as opposed to doing what would win. If they had spent all week practicing 4 high Cover 4- our game ends differently with their talent. They would have won considering their offense scored 22. But Elko couldn’t do it and had to outscheme Leach.

As I said- who will be the next coach that tries this down the line after Bama?

vCash
    And yet again- that points again to system vs what needs to be done. Some coaches got to run their system as opposed to doing what would win. If they had spent all week practicing 4 high Cover 4- our game ends differently with their talent. They would have won considering their offense scored 22. But Elko couldn’t do it and had to outscheme Leach.

As I said- who will be the next coach that tries this down the line after Bama?
    We shall see. I think the drop 8 is just hoping we stop ourselves which can only work for so long. Only time will tell.

vCash
    Here my take on 34 and what he was saying. He wasn't bashing MSU or the Pirate, he was bashing the defensive game plan by the Aggies! It was a stupid overall game plan. I saw early on they were playing man a lot on the outside. They looked confused and lost. The Pirate and Rogers execution was spot on and as we all saw we kicked their ass!

34 makes a lot of points about the game. I don't always agree but I ain't gonna go ape sh*t like some have.

We all make crazy post or statements sometimes, he'll it's a message board. Quit getting your panties in a wad. We all want MSU to win, it's we see things on what to do sometimes.

Ok im done so too each their own!

vCash
    Anyone else feel like C34 is Edith in Dewey Cox? "You're never gonna make it!"

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...Fxd_r5Sv5sKfxq