Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You got my attention, Pirate...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    It's not a stupid post ... if aTm had a QB we would have lost this game... while I understand what Cadaver said I just hope this wasn't an anomaly because if you rewatch the previous games it becomes kind of apparent. I'm also holding out hope for this to work but go back and look at the post after last weeks game and then you fickle wolves will be a little slower to bite someone
    It was absolutely a stupid post to insinuate that we played as well as we could. Silliness
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    It was absolutely a stupid post to insinuate that we played as well as we could. Silliness
    2 missed FGs, break down on defense on the QB scramble, additional missed opportunities on offense.

This offense isn't maximized yet. I think it picks up a little speed over the next year and a half as we get more comfortable. But in the SEC, with more athletes on the other side of the ball, we aren't going to see 40+ point games.

We will rely on ball control, taking what's given, and we have to play good defense. These 40-50 point shoot out games aren't going to happen in the SEC. Defenses are too good. So we have to maximize our opportunities because they will be fewer than past Leach offenses.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    Hate to be a Debbie Downer but we played about as perfect as you can and they played horrible and we still barely won. That is what scares me. We are not going to be able to not turn it over every game. It takes such an amazing level of execution to make it work that it almost is not feasible.

That is why you always hear of Leach teams upsetting a team they are not supposed to and losing to a team they are not supposed to.
    A&M?s regular starting QB was not looking much better than this one when he went on IR. CO almost beat them. The hype at the beginning of the season saying that A&M was going to challenge Bama was pure junk, and the Aggies licked it up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    A&M?s regular starting QB was not looking much better than this one when he went on IR. CO almost beat them. The hype at the beginning of the season saying that A&M was going to challenge Bama was pure junk, and the Aggies licked it up.
    Yes and not taking away from our win but Jimbo and his Aggies are and were way over rated. Happens a lot in Aggie Land! $9 million dollar contract, wow what a joke!

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    Come on guys! If Tom Brady would have played for the aggies, they would have won!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tecumsah Sherman View Post
    Come on guys! If Tom Brady would have played for the aggies, they would have won!
    Yea and if my wife would have DDs I would be having a lot more fun also… (p.s. I am accepting all donations to make this possible…)

vCash
    Ive never seen this many of our fans be pissed about a road sec win. Its almost like they would rather see this offense fail than see Mississippi State succeed. Pathetic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    Ive never seen this many of our fans be pissed about a road sec win. Its almost like they would rather see this offense fail than see Mississippi State succeed. Pathetic.
    Well, it sucks when your narrative about an offense that's supposedly outdated and archaic gets destroyed against the #15 team in their house. We got some butt hurt "fans" who hate Leach more than they love State.

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    Exactly. Our team made the plays. We beat #15 on the road at night in front of 100,000. Excellent win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    2 missed FGs, break down on defense on the QB scramble, additional missed opportunities on offense.

This offense isn't maximized yet. I think it picks up a little speed over the next year and a half as we get more comfortable. But in the SEC, with more athletes on the other side of the ball, we aren't going to see 40+ point games.

We will rely on ball control, taking what's given, and we have to play good defense. These 40-50 point shoot out games aren't going to happen in the SEC. Defenses are too good. So we have to maximize our opportunities because they will be fewer than past Leach offenses.
    I think we do start scoring 40 soon. We're close now and we move the ball easily.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post

SEC defenses are not like they used to be. It's gonna like the NFL where it's all about the offense these days. It's completely changed.

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    I'm not entirely convinced these guys aren't encouraged to post this stuff just to drive hits. There is no way some of these guys can be that unaware of themselves unless they are classic narcistic gaslighters. If i tell you something enough times it's bound to be true. Or they getting paid. Only two things that make sense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Well, it sucks when your narrative about an offense that's supposedly outdated and archaic gets destroyed against the #15 team in their house. We got some butt hurt "fans" who hate Leach more than they love State.
    Yep and it's so unfortunate.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    I don't see us putting up 24 on Bama. I just hope we make a game of it.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    We are just saying we still got a lot to fix before we have arrived. Quit trying to act like we just won the SEC. We are all glad we won and we looked better.

The Leach lovers are trying to say I told you so, Leach is a genius and we are going to beat the blue bloods with what we are doing. Others disagree.

We ain't saying any more than Leach is. He said we have a lot to fix and improve. That is all we are saying. Yall are some real first class fans that just enjoy insulting other MSU fans.

vCash
    Considering COVID last year and the short season with no spring and then finally having a full spring and some games I'm seeing improvement every week.

I know it's typical for a Leach offense to take 2 years to get going and I think we're on track and maybe a little behind where we should be.

From here on out I just want to see some improvement in every game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    I don't see us putting up 24 on Bama. I just hope we make a game of it.
    It'll be a great test to see where our offense is.

We obviously won't win the game, but putting up 24-30 points would be a big step forward IMO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    Hate to be a Debbie Downer but we played about as perfect as you can and they played horrible and we still barely won. That is what scares me. We are not going to be able to not turn it over every game. It takes such an amazing level of execution to make it work that it almost is not feasible.

That is why you always hear of Leach teams upsetting a team they are not supposed to and losing to a team they are not supposed to.
    BS.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Yea and if my wife would have DDs I would be having a lot more fun also… (p.s. I am accepting all donations to make this possible…)
    If we donate, do we get before-after pics?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    It'll be a great test to see where our offense is.

We obviously won't win the game, but putting up 24-30 points would be a big step forward IMO
    I don’t remember the last time we put that much on them outside of ‘17.