Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ThE AiRbOnE wIlL NeVeR wOrK iN tHe SeC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    For sure ... we win one SEC game and some folks act like we just won the Sugar Bowl.... wonder how loud these guys will be after the season is over... I also don't think the air raid will consistently work here but I can enjoy a win while not calling anyone out when we lose games
    That’s the problem, not with you or anything, but SOME PEOPLE wanna get on here when we loose and make sure we all know What went wrong and how this ain’t gonna work and that ain’t gonna work… We ain’t doing nothing but paying a certain 17er back l, because by god he will be sure to post some stupid ass Monday morning The View bullshit when he wants when we loose , but he goes missing when we win…

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    For sure ... we win one SEC game and some folks act like we just won the Sugar Bowl.... wonder how loud these guys will be after the season is over... I also don't think the air raid will consistently work here but I can enjoy a win while not calling anyone out when we lose games
    I think we all should feel proud but like you I'm not fully convinced either, but I did grow a little wool. Hell Croom beat Bama so anything can happen on a given Saturday!

Let's take a deep breathe and enjoy the victory and a deserving week off. Reality hits in two weeks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    That’s the problem, not with you or anything, but SOME PEOPLE wanna get on here when we loose and make sure we all know What went wrong and how this ain’t gonna work and that ain’t gonna work… We ain’t doing nothing but paying a certain 17er back l, because by god he will be sure to post some stupid ass Monday morning The View bullshit when he wants when we loose , but he goes missing when we win…
    This^^^

vCash
    This. I used to enjoy C34 but goodness gracious he would rather see this offense fail than MSU succeed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I think we are getting crisp enough that we'll destroy prevent
    One win against a bad over rated football team has many more arrogant than what they are accusing others. Pot meet kettle.

Great win, takes more than one win to say we have arrived. Remember Leach's still greatest game? We seem to have learned nothing.

After seeing the SEC field more clearly now, we can win 6-7 games with some breaks. After Bama, UGA just not much greatness in the SEC and a few doormats Vandy, Mizzou and USC on other end. Everyone else is meh.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    One win against a bad over rated football team has many more arrogant than what they are accusing others. Pot meet kettle.

Great win, takes more than one win to say we have arrived. Remember Leach's still greatest game? We seem to have learned nothing.

After seeing the SEC field more clearly now, we can win 6-7 games with some breaks. After Bama, UGA just not much greatness in the SEC and a few doormats Vandy, Mizzou and USC on other end. Everyone else is meh.
    You seem real excited about your team winning.

vCash

A whole lot of us said from the beginning that the SEC was tightly bunched this year - and that was why many said the only non-winnable game on the schedule was Bama and possibly A&M. Well, now A&M has entered the chat and proven that they are the same ol Aggies. We won't win 10 - but also won't lose the 10 that so many were convinced of. What has people excited is that we are competitive, and outside of 1 team on our schedule our destiny is in our own hands. The SEC hasn't been like that in a long time and it makes every game count. We may only win 6 games, but its a helluva lot more exciting than the years where we could look at the schedule and predict with certainty the wins and losses.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    We won a game, I said great win. I'm as much pro MSU as anyone on here. You sound like you love Leach more than MSU. It ain't about the HC.

If you are expecting me to say Leach is going to win SEC and bring MSU to the promised land well that ain't going to happen. Great win, I want MSU to at least win 6 every year with Leach but until he finds some balance, we ain't winning more than Mullen or JWS.

Leach is a stop gap HC at best in my opinion and I'm OK with that as long as we play 500 ball and compete.

If we win the SEC and compete for a NC with Leach, I'll eat crow and like it because MSU > HC.

Banned
    vCash
    No. 17ing. Shit. How stupid can you be spewing negativity after defeating a ranked team on the road?

And this "everything had to go right" shit. 17 that too. The harder you work, the "luckier" you get. "Everything going right" does not happen accidentally.

vCash
    "Airbone" is his new skin care pyramid scheme....shooting for that pink caddy.

Quote Originally Posted by WeDemBoyz View Post
    I joined after years of lurking just to call Coach34 a dipshit

vCash
    We won a game, I said great win. I'm as much pro MSU as anyone on here. You sound like you love Leach more than MSU. It ain't about the HC.

If you are expecting me to say Leach is going to win SEC and bring MSU to the promised land well that ain't going to happen. Great win, I want MSU to at least win 6 every year with Leach but until he finds some balance, we ain't winning more than Mullen or JWS.

Leach is a stop gap HC at best in my opinion and I'm OK with that as long as we play 500 ball and compete.

If we win the SEC and compete for a NC with Leach, I'll eat crow and like it because MSU > HC.
    Yes natty or bust is a reasonable expectation

vCash

Some of y’all act like we are this big ass sleeping Giant in football… those same people need to go over to wiki and look up Mississippi State football and see we have never won shit to matter. Maybe a put of the box strategy is what we needed and hence that’s what we’re getting in Leach…

Win as much as JWS or Mullen? Hell every single one of us will take win as much as those 2 guys… How many teams whether they were over ranked or not did Mullen beat on the road?

vCash

Also the only reason I am pro leach is because I am pro MSU. If it becomes obvious that he has lost the program like slomo then I will be the first one to say he has to go.
    But if you hate leach so much that you would rather him fail than state win then I hope you are continually disappointed.

vCash
    Also the only reason I am pro leach is because I am pro MSU. If it becomes obvious that he has lost the program like slomo then I will be the first one to say he has to go.
    But if you hate leach so much that you would rather him fail than state win then I hope you are continually disappointed.
    I have exactly the same perspective. Good post.

vCash
    Yes natty or bust is a reasonable expectation
    You putting words in my mouth. Never said that. Stop spreading lies.

vCash
    I'm not anti Leach, I just don't see him every doing anything better than mediocre. I am pro MSU. We have been mediocre for decade. We should expect more than average.

Some of you need to get off your high horse after one win to anyone that disagrees with Leach. Yall read what you want to read and omit other things I've said.

Typical bully cancel culture mentality by some. I got as much maroon in me as anyone on here.

vCash
    Don't hate Leach, I hate his approach. 1st in passing plays, last in running plays in nation. How does that lead to anything great? How many SEC championship teams are that one dimensional and win a championship? I'll save you the trouble - none.

I'll flip it for you. If you are pro MSU why do you support something that will no lead to long term success for MSU?

I have never and will never pull for MSU to lose anything. I can't even sacrifice a meaningless game of checkers for MSU if it meant something good later. Not in my blood.

vCash
    Some of y’all act like we are this big ass sleeping Giant in football… those same people need to go over to wiki and look up Mississippi State football and see we have never won shit to matter. Maybe a put of the box strategy is what we needed and hence that’s what we’re getting in Leach…

Win as much as JWS or Mullen? Hell every single one of us will take win as much as those 2 guys… How many teams whether they were over ranked or not did Mullen beat on the road?
    The whole ranked team is BS. TAMU ain't good. NCstate is best win of the year. Just like the bowl streak (which I hope continues) and comparing JWS bowls. Apples and oranges.

When did I say we were a football power?

Give you a little insight - nothing achieves higher than the expectations. If you expect average, that is the best you can get.

I don't like Saban, but he has that part down which is why he wins. Guess MSU will always be average with an average fan base.

vCash

I think MSU is a damn good program when well coached.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash

Oh...^^^ here's another that is awfully quiet when we win, but chimes in 40 times on every thread when we lose.