Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rogers is better than Corral

vCash

Rogers is better than Corral

Just wanted to start a thread to piss off the little brothers up north.

Will is looking DAMN GOOD tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Just wanted to start a thread to piss off the little brothers up north.

Will is looking DAMN GOOD tonight.
    If he had any wheels whatsoever, he put a ton a pressure on the D.

vCash
    He looks great to me. I haven't seen much this year due to health issues but I'm finally watching a little football. He looks very solid but I wish he would run the ball some. I've seen multiple plays where he could have easily ran for 10 or more yards.

vCash
    Rogers is a smarter and more skilled QB but Corral makes up for in his athletics.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    He looks great to me. I haven't seen much this year due to health issues but I'm finally watching a little football. He looks very solid but I wish he would run the ball some. I've seen multiple plays where he could have easily ran for 10 or more yards.
    I'm ok with him not running much. If he gets injured, we in trouble.

vCash
    I think the more impressive thing to me is there were a legit 4 more completions that could have been made. Hell, he could have been over 500 tonight if those were caught.

Damn impressive regardless

vCash
    He's better than Corral was at his age.

Banned
    vCash
    Corral stalks the sideline like a street thug after getting screwed on dime bag.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Corral stalks the sideline like a street thug after getting screwed on dime bag.
    I mean, that's probably what happened to the Cali boy on the Mississippi streets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Man you don't know how close you are to being right. He has very sordid past and that's being kind

vCash
    I think he's Laines love child! Anyone see that ESPN piece on the two yesterday?
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    I'm not sure who is better but Coral is all over the place mentally, Will has a solid base. Different skill sets. Both are talented.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    I'm not sure who is better but Coral is all over the place mentally, Will has a solid base. Different skill sets. Both are talented.
    Good post. Very accurate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Still praying for you Dawg ... mine went better than hoped for and now I'm much more mindful to others
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Good post. Very accurate
    Will is good for what we ask him to do. Corral is good for anything that he could be asked to do.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Will is good for what we ask him to do. Corral is good for anything that he could be asked to do.
    Well let me put it this way. Corral is more athletic and more raw talent than Tom Brady but he will never ever be a Brady(and by no means am I saying Will is equal to Brady) just saying raw talent and athleticism doesn't make you better at a postion(it obviously helps but is not the be all, end all). Let's see how their careers play out and then we can really compare. Yes I agree corral has more raw athletcism BUT.that isn't everything. Will is further ahead mentally and in football iq
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 10-03-2021 at 03:20 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    At this point it?s time to just to accept that Will is good and he is great in this offense.

vCash
    If Corral had Will's head on his shoulders he would be legendary. The same goes if you give Will Corral's arm.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    If Corral had Will's head on his shoulders he would be legendary. The same goes if you give Will Corral's arm.
    Yep this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    At this point it?s time to just to accept that Will is good and he is great in this offense.
    He is. One guy is a 1st rounder though & the other will just hope to get drafted in 5 years
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More