Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rogers is better than Corral

vCash
    Gun, you seriously don’t think A 4year SEC starter who throws 40 times a game will get drafted? Yes I said 4 years because that is what he will be unless he goes earlier. This is year 2 by the way.

vCash
    And not only throws 40 times a game but hits on 80 percent of those passes…

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Will is good for what we ask him to do. Corral is good for anything that he could be asked to do.
    I don't know about that. I've heard that Kiffin has to simplify things a lot for Corral. Like everything is basically one read and then run if it isn't there. That kind of makes me wonder if he can handle a NFL offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentSteel16 View Post
    Gun, you seriously don’t think A 4year SEC starter who throws 40 times a game will get drafted? Yes I said 4 years because that is what he will be unless he goes earlier. This is year 2 by the way.
    Will may not be drafted. It depends on how much he develops physically the next couple of years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I don't know about that. I've heard that Kiffin has to simplify things a lot for Corral. Like everything is basically one read and then run if it isn't there. That kind of makes me wonder if he can handle a NFL offense.
    Corral is another Chad Kelly, Jordan Taamu, Shea Patterson, Bo Wallace. Lather rinse repeat

Everything being said about corral was said about them. They're system qbs that have some talent that never translates to the nfl

vCash
    You are out of your minds if you dont think a Sean Peyton, Kingsbury, Tomlin or Shannahan would absolutely love to have a QB that throws 80 percent of his passes complete plus still hits for 250-300 yds on average. Not to mention protects the football. You all just keep knocking the kid and he will continue to have these “everything went right games.” The kid is a gamer and if he stays healthy will set every passing record known to man at State and possibly NCAA.

If I were a coach give me consistency over high powered with a low ignition rate EVERYDAY.

vCash
    By the way some of you interpret Rogers ability it makes it sound like the Clarion Ledger has a bunch of new writers to choose from.

vCash
    Gun, you seriously don?t think A 4year SEC starter who throws 40 times a game will get drafted? Yes I said 4 years because that is what he will be unless he goes earlier. This is year 2 by the way.
    He could stay for 5 years since last year was free. He could be in year 2 of 5

He could "Stat" his way into being draft, but it won't be due to pure talent.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Maybe. I realize you guys rest most of your Corral opinion on him being an idiot, but I simply don't have that information, don't know the kid, & thus cannot include that info in the way I see him

vCash
    So let’s make it a 5 year starter which means he beats out everyone else including the savior Sawyer for those many years. With that being said you don’t think a 5 year Sec starter gets drafted ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Everything being said about corral was said about them.
    Nah

vCash
    So let’s make it a 5 year starter which means he beats out everyone else including the savior Sawyer for those many years. With that being said you don’t think a 5 year Sec starter gets drafted ?
    Again, he may "Stat" his way into getting drafted late. He'll need to develop though

vCash
    Corral is another Chad Kelly, Jordan Taamu, Shea Patterson, Bo Wallace. Lather rinse repeat

Everything being said about corral was said about them. They're system qbs that have some talent that never translates to the nfl
    The amazing thing is it always seems to work out for them. I would think that you get that many head cases at least one would implode very badly.

vCash
    Nah
    Yeah. Go find some YouTube videos and listen for yourself it's all there my man. You're wrong about this.

vCash
    You are out of your minds if you dont think a Sean Peyton, Kingsbury, Tomlin or Shannahan would absolutely love to have a QB that throws 80 percent of his passes complete plus still hits for 250-300 yds on average. Not to mention protects the football. You all just keep knocking the kid and he will continue to have these “everything went right games.” The kid is a gamer and if he stays healthy will set every passing record known to man at State and possibly NCAA.

If I were a coach give me consistency over high powered with a low ignition rate EVERYDAY.
    I just think it's too soon to know at this point because he is still developing. I wouldn't say that's a knock on him.

vCash
    The amazing thing is it always seems to work out for them. I would think that you get that many head cases at least one would implode very badly.
    This is the thing that drives me crazy. They've recruited head case after head case & it's yet to catch up with them.

vCash
    You're wrong about this.
    Well I never said those things about those players & I trust what I see more than youtube videos

Kelly was actually super talented, but he couldn't keep it together. I think he'd be an NFL starter if he had a few brain cells. Very talented

vCash
    Well I never said those things about those players & I trust what I see more than youtube videos

Kelly was actually super talented, but he couldn't keep it together. I think he'd be an NFL starter if he had a few brain cells. Very talented
    Never said you said them I said the same things were said about them. Scouts, announcers, analysts said EXACTLY the same things. Corral will bust just like the others because he has a ten cent head, is a one read qb, and has some very personal issues in his background that will cause problems.

vCash
    Maybe. I realize you guys rest most of your Corral opinion on him being an idiot, but I simply don't have that information, don't know the kid, & thus cannot include that info in the way I see him
    The NFL will find out. I think he comes out and his stock drops because of it. He has arm talent and is athletically good enough. But the NFL will eat a player like that alive. See Ryan Leaf. And if he has off the field issues that's a major concern because the QB is the face of the franchise in the NFL. It's easy to contain stuff in Oxford where literally everyone is an Ole Miss fan and the town is small. That's not the case in a NFL city.

vCash

And im talking about YouTube videos from actual analysts and scouts who know way more about football that you do. You're very good with baseball but your football analysis isn't quite as good.