Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A&M finding out what happens when

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    you dont play the Prevent against the Airbone. Keep up with the stemming and zone blitzes. Gonna get get your ass beat
    Well next week they find out what happens when Jimbo gives Saban bulletin board material in the off season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Coach they rushed 3 far more than they brought 5. To me a 4 man pressure is not a blitz. We saw the drop 8 and we beat it. We are also the only reason the game was close
    The splits spread the defense out so much that when they blitz or bring more, Will picks them apart
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    This game should not have been as close as it was. We have some stuff to fix and we won. That is a coaches dream situation
    We should've scored 40 vs LSU & A&M

vCash
    Not my son. But yes. He is a winner always has been
    I already apologized. You were right. He's really good. Now that our OL does it's job & there is some timing with the WRs, Will is shining. I'm excited

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    He had plenty of leg, it was just wide. If a kicker has the leg there's always a chance he'll make it
    Young kicker..... Kid will work the nerves out eventually. He's got a leg.

vCash
    Reading over on the A&M forum and they're complaining about their D rushing 3 and dropping 8 all night.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    Reading over on the A&M forum and they're complaining about their D rushing 3 and dropping 8 all night.
    Yup. Here's the link

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3234173

vCash
    I'm interested to see how long it takes you wannabes to stop pretending we don't have an answer for the 3-8 when executing consistently and just start ignoring any mention of it altogether.

vCash
    Don't you guys realize this will never work against the big boys? D line talent is just too much in the SEC. Our splits are too wide. ***

vCash
    Coach they rushed 3 far more than they brought 5. To me a 4 man pressure is not a blitz. We saw the drop 8 and we beat it. We are also the only reason the game was close
    He just trying prep everyone so he will have a narrative to fit his normal Sunday post. They rushed 3 plenty tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    He just trying prep everyone so he will have a narrative to fit his normal Sunday post. They rushed 3 plenty tonight.
    Wishbone2020. Throwing for 408 yards against a top sec d and beating a top 15 team is boring

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCoachKlein View Post
    Don't you guys realize this will never work against the big boys? D line talent is just too much in the SEC. Our splits are too wide. ***
    I think it's the opposite. If the line plays right we should be able to block their 3. If they bliz there's holes in the defense we can hit with quick throws.

Air Raid can neutralize the talent Bama has if we can execute it properly.

We still lose next game, but when we get the recruits we need it could be very interesting in the future.

I used to think the Air Raid was throwing bombs every down, but it's death by 1000 cuts. You take what the defense gives us. You rush 3 and drop 8 we'll check to the RB for 5 yards. You get tired of giving up those 5 yards and bring more then we complete pass for 15 yards.

It just takes time to implement and get the right players. We have the perfect coach for MSU. We're never going to go head to head smash mouth football with Bama or Georgia. They have elite talent. We can do more with less if Air Raid is implemented properly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by memsu06 View Post
    I think it's the opposite. If the line plays right we should be able to block their 3. If they bliz there's holes in the defense we can hit with quick throws.

Air Raid can neutralize the talent Bama has if we can execute it properly.

We still lose next game, but when we get the recruits we need it could be very interesting in the future.

I used to think the Air Raid was throwing bombs every down, but it's death by 1000 cuts. You take what the defense gives us. You rush 3 and drop 8 we'll check to the RB for 5 yards. You get tired of giving up those 5 yards and bring more then we complete pass for 15 yards.

It just takes time to implement and get the right players. We have the perfect coach for MSU. We're never going to go head to head smash mouth football with Bama or Georgia. They have elite talent. We can do more with less if Air Raid is implemented properly.
    Sarcasterics (*) my man