Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A&M finding out what happens when

vCash

A&M finding out what happens when

you dont play the Prevent against the Airbone. Keep up with the stemming and zone blitzes. Gonna get get your ass beat
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    You still hate this offense?

I think it's the best thing we've ever run. It neutralizes talent due to no pass rush
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    you dont play the Prevent against the Airbone. Keep up with the stemming and zone blitzes. Gonna get get your ass beat
    What are they thinking? Worst game plan since UGA last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    What are they thinking? Worst game plan since UGA last year.
    Complain about this scheme & then say out loud "We force top 10 recruiters to play 17ing prevent defense to beat us"
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    It bothers me that 1 defense is the achilles heel that stops this offense.

It makes me laugh A&M is too hardheaded to do it. I love when coaches that try to show people they can do it their way by God get what they deserve

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Complain about this scheme & then say out loud "We force top 10 recruiters to play 17ing prevent defense to beat us"
    You are on one of your swings tonight. You may be making another point in 5 minutes. There are some good things about Leach and the scheme if he would make some adjustments. But he has not been willing to do so.

vCash
    You are on one of your swings tonight. You may be making another point in 5 minutes. There are some good things about Leach and the scheme if he would make some adjustments. But he has not been willing to do so.
    This

vCash
    Coach they rushed 3 far more than they brought 5. To me a 4 man pressure is not a blitz. We saw the drop 8 and we beat it. We are also the only reason the game was close

vCash
    They played a lot of drop 8. But dont let those pesky facts mess up the agenda.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Coach they rushed 3 far more than they brought 5. To me a 4 man pressure is not a blitz. We saw the drop 8 and we beat it. We are also the only reason the game was close
    No, no... that would go against 34/Hoops/Home's agenda...

vCash
    And the times they did come out of the drop 8 was after we were killing them all the way down the field.

vCash
    Wrong. They played a 3 to 4 man front and alot of man underneath. And they paid the price for it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Wrong. They played a 3 to 4 man front and alot of man underneath. And they paid the price for it
    Keep saying it enough times and it will make it true. In your own mind I suppose

vCash
    They tried 3-8 several times. But they were sloppy, Will is quicker to get the ball out, and WRs are better at finding grass. So we threw them out of it amd they tried 4 men pressures and man to man. They tried to confuse us but when you run the same play vs any defense there's not much confusion to be made lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    No, no... that would go against 34/Hoops/Home's agenda...
    What agenda could we possibly have other than wanting MSU to be good? We lost to Memphis for goodness sake! Sorry we live rent free in your head. Try and enjoy the win. I know I am.

vCash
    What agenda could we possibly have other than wanting MSU to be good? We lost to Memphis for goodness sake! Sorry we live rent free in your head. Try and enjoy the win. I know I am.
    The agenda is that it seems several on here would rather mike leach fail than see state succeed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    The agenda is that it seems several on here would rather mike leach fail than see state succeed.
    State gets a top 15 win on the road vs a team with top 10 talent, and the offense was the reason we won moreso than the D.

C34 comes here and says what? Good game? That the air raid can work? Nope- that A&M just messed up their gameplan.

He'd rather us win because of other teams being stubborn than us win because we are good. But 100% he'd rather us lose than admit he was wrong

I'll never forget last year when he counted Costellos pic 6s against our defenses points allowed state. I pointed that out, and he said pic 6s were still on the defense because once the ball is picked the "offense becomes the defense". I knew then what a joke he was

vCash
    On 2 of our TDs TAN cood went man to man. Even the announcers were dumbfounded that he did that. We won and believe it or not most of us predicted that we will win this game because of 2 things. 1. AM has no offense and we would not be playing from behind and 2 AMs defense was not as good as advertised. I hope Will has his health ins policy paid up because Bamas defense is going to be beating up bad.

vCash
    Bama defense beats up every State O. Even Dak threw 3 pics in 14 and got slaughtered in 15.tell me what's new?

vCash
    We forced them into man then beat that worse than their prevent.