Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Georgia makes an early statement about why ?Running the football?

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    UGA is just way too talented and skilled. Honestly, I know UGA usually has a game or two that is a big head scratching loss, but I feel like this is their year. If they can?t win it all this year then I don?t think they will.
    Other than Florida, their remaining schedule is pretty thin. And whenever you have Big Game Dan on the other sideline, you can almost always chalk it up as a win. Mullen is a good coach, but he has to stop playing scared the first quarter of big games. It's his Achilles heel.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    And running game.

I think they'd beat Bama 31-17 today.
    I agree on the running game part but not sure yet if they have enough qb play go beat bama just yet. They may very well wind up being the best team in the country, they definitely have a championship caliber defense and run game.

vCash
    And running game.

I think they'd beat Bama 31-17 today.
    We need to slow down on this Georgia love. Making this statement solidifies Arkansas as a top ten team. Which means there play verse not top 15 teams is being held to a really high standard. I think this game today is the best game for both teams. All other games this year have been against underwhelming teams.

vCash
    MSU cannot win big running what Arkansas is running. It's not possible for us or Arkansas to recruit well enough too
    MSU or UPig will never win big on a consistent basis. It's not possible.

We proved in 2014 we can put together a team that can challenge every now and then. We play Bama in Starkville that season- we likely win the game.
    Fitz and crew should have beat Bama in 2017.

Get good on D, be physical, and control the clock. Thats the only way we will "win big" at State. We will remain a 5-7 win team running this shit. Especially once the talent level on D keeps dropping. Looking at our recruiting class right now is showing you the future
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Arkansas would get blown out against Bama too. Georgia and Bama are the most talented teams in the country.

vCash
    Shotgun winning big at state is winning 10 games. Had Mullen returned in 2018 we would have had two 10 win seasons in 4 years running the style of offense you're saying we can't run to win big.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by calidawg View Post
    Shotgun winning big at state is winning 10 games. Had Mullen returned in 2018 we would have had two 10 win seasons in 4 years running the style of offense you're saying we can't run to win big.
    Hot take but That team would have been better than 14.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    MSU or UPig will never win big on a consistent basis. It's not possible.

We proved in 2014 we can put together a team that can challenge every now and then. We play Bama in Starkville that season- we likely win the game.
    Fitz and crew should have beat Bama in 2017.

Get good on D, be physical, and control the clock. Thats the only way we will "win big" at State. We will remain a 5-7 win team running this shit. Especially once the talent level on D keeps dropping. Looking at our recruiting class right now is showing you the future
    Agree to disagree. I think you’re way off here
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Excuse me but would he have won 10 because of his offense or because of the defense we had that year. Granted his offense would have been more stable than what we ran but that because it would have been the same that had been run the year before. Mullen left us. We did not send him packing. We did not hire a Mullen clone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    I think so too.

vCash
    With a $100 mil QB, anything is possible. Can’t rely on that though

vCash
    Exactly
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    The blueprint for state has been laid. Have a good, tough coach. Win 6-8 games yearly until you have a senior laden team. That?s when you take your shot and hopefully some other teams are down that year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tecumsah Sherman View Post
    The blueprint for state has been laid. Have a good, tough coach. Win 6-8 games yearly until you have a senior laden team. That?s when you take your shot and hopefully some other teams are down that year.
    We do have a good tough coach. He just runs an offense that prevents our OL from getting raped by blue blood DLs

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    I agree on Leach being tough. I like that about him

vCash
    We do have a good tough coach. He just runs an offense that prevents our OL from getting raped by blue blood DLs
    I swear Gun you must be dam good at Trolling because you don't remember our QBs getting molested last year. Thankfully Leach went from 5ft to 3 on his splits. And by your thinking GA should be losing because they have only 230 tot yards and of that 54 yds passing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tecumsah Sherman View Post
    This is the correct answer. If you expect anything more than an occasional 9 to 10 win season when you have 17-18 senior starters, you are probably following the wrong college program. If you cannot enjoy a trip to Nashville, Jacksonville, Memphis, Houston or Central Florida in late December, you should probably find a new team.

Maybe with the new divisions we will get a schedule with

Missouri
    USCe
    UK
    Vandy
    Arkansas
    UT
    Auburn
    Ole Miss

Every 4 years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    They absolutely would have. Ball control offense with the best defense in nation I think we would have been a playoff team in 2018 had Dan stayed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    I swear Gun you must be dam good at Trolling because you don't remember our QBs getting molested last year. Thankfully Leach went from 5ft to 3 on his splits. And by your thinking GA should be losing because they have only 230 tot yards and of that 54 yds passing.
    You mean last year when our OL had no idea WTF they were doing?

That hasn't happened this year. Heaven forbid the coach have time to develop the players and implement an awkward scheme

vCash
    You mean last year when our OL had no idea WTF they were doing?

That hasn't happened this year. Heaven forbid the coach have time to develop the players and implement an awkward scheme
    They still are young. The one with the most experience has only been in it 2 years. Lashley might as well be an 18 year old