Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Braves keep on rolling - 4 straight division titles

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    I feel good about Morton and Fried. The guy who really needs to be lights out is Ian Anderson. Having a quality 3rd starter in the post season is critical.
    Bump for playoffs -

My boy Ian Anderson shutting them down in game 3 (just like I called it).

Braves in the drivers seat with a chance to take the series at home tomorrow.

vCash
    Really need to win it tomorrow. Gonna face a fully rested woodruff or burnes if it goes 5. Don’t know if they’ll bring burnes back on short rest tomorrow.

Young jomo threw well today. He’s def got some October moxie about him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    Really need to win it tomorrow. Gonna face a fully rested woodruff or burnes if it goes 5. Don’t know if they’ll bring burnes back on short rest tomorrow.

Young jomo threw well today. He’s def got some October moxie about him.
    Burnes not starting

vCash
    Baserunning has to get better. Been atrocious. Probably cost game 1 and almost today. What Duvall did today maybe one of the stupidest things I've ever seen on a baseball field. Now let's go win tomorrow!

vCash
    Charlie Mort on 3 days rest tomorrow?

Is there any way to START Joc Peterson and sit either Rosario or Duval? Dude is clutch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    Charlie Mort on 3 days rest tomorrow?

Is there any way to START Joc Peterson and sit either Rosario or Duval? Dude is clutch.
    Good question on starter. I don't know if they'll throw Charlie on 3 days rest but they might. Joc has been clutch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Good question on starter. I don't know if they'll throw Charlie on 3 days rest but they might. Joc has been clutch.
    Yona is starting

vCash
    Yona is starting
    Thats what I would've done but snit didn't ask me lol! I think it's a great move. You want to win tomorrow but if you don't you got Charlie for game 5, and if you win tomorrow you got Charlie for game 1 of nlcs

vCash
    I’da like to have seen Morton tomorrow. Still had fried on normal rest for game 5

vCash
    Ynoa should be treated as an opener. Please don't let him see the lineup twice, snit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Ynoa should be treated as an opener. Please don't let him see the lineup twice, snit
    Yeah gotta be real careful with how far you go with him unless Braves have a huge lead which probably ain't happening in this series

vCash
    If ynoa is down in the zone and his slider is on he’s filthy. But 3 innings max I would imagine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    If ynoa is down in the zone and his slider is on he’s filthy. But 3 innings max I would imagine.
    Yeah he has electric stuff but he hasn't been right since he came back. Before the injury he was becoming a stud

vCash
    Desperately needs a 3rd pitch. He could be a solid 3 in the rotation with a usable change up. Hopefully he learns a splitter in the off-season

vCash
    Charlie Morton will be on the hill today! Let's get it done!

vCash
    Feels like a must win today. I think Brewers have the advantage in game 5. Bats need to win us one today. Pitching has done their part, but it's hard to keep banking on them every game. Let's put 6-7 on them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Charlie Morton will be on the hill today! Let's get it done!
    I like it!

My son is going - he's on fall break from VSU and his girlfriends parents scored tickets. It will be his first Braves game at Truist (been to the Ted)

vCash
    I like it!

My son is going - he's on fall break from VSU and his girlfriends parents scored tickets. It will be his first Braves game at Truist (been to the Ted)
    Man I wish I was there! I know he'll have a blast! I like the move. Charlies a veteran and short rest won't affect him mentally/preparation wise like it would a younger pitcher. Also Snit wouldn't be doing this if Charlie hadn't said I'm good to go. If you win, You got Max well rested for game 1, if you lose Max on full rest for game 5. Not a bad move at all.

vCash
    I like it!

My son going as well. He lives in mid-town now

vCash
    Joc is hitting 6th today!